|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, Stymie...Bernie should have called you as an expert witness in damp friction.
A little common sense and experience in different scenarios is all it takes to reach a logical conclusion. You are very lacking in the first two categories.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> A little common sense and experience in different scenarios is all it takes to reach a logical conclusion. You are very lacking in the first two categories.
Logical conclusion is ashtray was as wild as a raped ape.

Since: Jan 12

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When you're getting pummeled like that, all you're trying to do is save your life. Zimmerman did.
My son doesn't creep around neighborhoods where he doesn't belong, Fry Queen. He was raised properly.
BTW, I'm whatever color you want me to be. We know you're a wretched, racist, fat black woman...Rachel Jeantel could be your granddaughter.
Zimmerman was not getting pummeled--you act as if he was a defenseless child unable to protect himself without a gun. Zimmerman had no problem challenging a cop, knowing full well he was starting a losing battle. Hot head Zimmerman had no problem body slamming a drunken woman causing injuries to her leg and wrist. Zimmerman had no problem pinning his ex-woman against the bedroom wall with his hand clenched around her throat, yet you want America to believe a lanky 17 year old boy beat the stuffing out of MMA trained, tough guy, super watchman, cocky George Zimmerman. Not going to buy that and neither will those jurors.

Security guards all go through training on how to subdue and detain a suspect using various wrist and arm locks. George was very proficient of this having worked as security in bars were drunks frequently get outta hand.

Trayvon landed a good punch to Zimms snout after he was shoved. That enraged the bullheaded creeper, and he shot Martin out of anger ...end of story.

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, Stymie...Bernie should have called you as an expert witness in damp friction.
If I were the prosecutor my vision of what occurred according to the evidence, would be so planted in the minds of the jury, he would be found guilty of manslaughter!

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
New findings on marijuana's damaging effect on the brain show the drug triggers temporary psychotic symptoms in some people, including hallucinations and paranoid delusions, doctors say.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-204_162-2746434.h...
Psychiatric effects of cannabis
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.full
The store camera recorded no such behavior from Martin! Your ploy is useless.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When you're getting pummeled like that, all you're trying to do is save your life. Zimmerman did.
My son doesn't creep around neighborhoods where he doesn't belong. He was raised properly.
BTW, I'm whatever color you want me to be. We know you're a wretched, racist, fat black woman...Rachel Jeantel could be your granddaughter.
BS

My son doesn't creep around neighborhoods where he doesn't belong. He was raised properly.

If he was raised like you. God help him.

You are a opinionated, old pup. Aren't you Black? With roots that trace back to Haiti.

There is one person I can think of that has lied more than you Clayton, it is George Zimmerman, and Reality Speaks. I would hate to be put in any catergory with Reality (BLOWHARD) Speaks, but I put you in there with that rat, and I hated to do that.

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking disagreement with you.
OK?
Any person threatened, should be able to end threat.
color does not enter discussion. A person has the right to protect themselves from danger, being human or animal.
Trayvon picked a fight with the wrong guy at the wrong time.
Sad yes, but real yes.
Today's society a person should feel at home in America. None of us deserve to die or be beaten.
Society has rules, and we differ on who crossed the line.
Ok, then every kid who killed classmates in these mass shootings were justified then, right. They feared for their lives because some bully was gonna dunk their head in a dirty toilet so they stopped the threat, right!
If you take someone's parking place they have the right to shoot you dead because you looked threatening as you walked towards their car to enter a building.

That cowboy shit is not civilized behavior.

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
New findings on marijuana's damaging effect on the brain show the drug triggers temporary psychotic symptoms in some people, including hallucinations and paranoid delusions, doctors say.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-204_162-2746434.h...
Psychiatric effects of cannabis
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.full
Propaganda from opponents of the legal marijuana folks. Ron. Paul would have serious doubts to the validity of that payed hack study!
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, then every kid who killed classmates in these mass shootings were justified then, right. They feared for their lives because some bully was gonna dunk their head in a dirty toilet so they stopped the threat, right!
If you take someone's parking place they have the right to shoot you dead because you looked threatening as you walked towards their car to enter a building.
That cowboy shit is not civilized behavior.
I have read many of your posts. How does a human with any belief in God, can agree with the mentality of Reality? He most likely is one of the biggest cowards in Ohio. Secondly, all he generally is talking about is taking someone down.

What is your opinion of this lying rat?

Keep up the good work!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> If I were the prosecutor my vision of what occurred according to the evidence, would be so planted in the minds of the jury, he would be found guilty of manslaughter!
As opposed to the real prosecutor, who doesn't seem to HAVE a clear vision of what happened. Zimmerman could have been on top, Martin might have been on top but he could have been backing away... Which is it?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the real prosecutor, who doesn't seem to HAVE a clear vision of what happened. Zimmerman could have been on top, Martin might have been on top but he could have been backing away... Which is it?
What is your opinion? Have you ever been in a real fight? The young boy, zigged and zagged. Where was Zimmerman?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your opinion?
I'm about 50/50. Zimmerman may have done it, but I don't think the prosecution proved it.
Have you ever been in a real fight?
Yes.
The young boy, zigged and zagged. Where was Zimmerman?
In Florida.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, have you ever been in a fight were BOTH participants were on top from wrestling and rolling around ??? You people are not using your common sense and logic when thinking about what happens during a fight.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Tony, have you ever been in a fight were BOTH participants were on top from wrestling and rolling around ??? You people are not using your common sense and logic when thinking about what happens during a fight.
I'm not referring to what happens in a fight, I'm referring to what the prosecution presented. Very muddled and confused.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
(CNN)-- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.
Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/san...
You don't say!/s
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that someone who starts a fight then begins to lose is legally bound to let the other person kill him?
Yes.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that someone who starts a fight then begins to lose is legally bound to let the other person kill him?
Joking Tony.

What I'm saying is that if you start a fight, you shouldn't be surprised if lethal forced gets used against you, and suddenly, you find yourself employing self defense.

woof

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
woof
ORC?

Case law?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
ORC?
Case law?
Why?

woof
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about 50/50. Zimmerman may have done it, but I don't think the prosecution proved it.
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
In Florida.
Who in the hell really cares what the prosecution proved or not proved. Just because a Black boy died, is no excuse to kill someone. Where is common sense?

Prosecution proved Zimmerman to be a liar.
Prosecution proved Zimmerman was the aggressor.

A bullet killed an innocent teen that night, a teen that had committed no crime that night. There is some talk that Travon, had smoked marijuana. What teen today hasn't? There was no way Zimmerman knew that, he was only guessing. Those trace amounts were not near the drugs George W. Bush has done in his lifetime. They all but zapped his mind, no wonder he was a babbling fool in the White House.

The prosecution, made a compelling case of murder.

I wonder why the Court didn't ask Zimmerman to make a scream like that on the tape. Give him 5 tries. That scream was a kid, not some man.

I hope they put the killer away for at least 20 years. We can't allow someone to walk, when he has killed without cause. It will surely set a poor example for murder cases across America for years to come, if he walks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,041 - 5,060 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Duke for Mayor 25,364
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 8 min Duke for Mayor 266
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min Go Blue Forever 2,202
Hillary's fate? 50 min Reality Speaks 18
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 1 hr Reality Speaks 11
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 83
Man Rushed To Hospital After Shooting In East C... 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Agreed 2,006
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••