|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was 'athletic ',huh!? A teen who smoked weed, was suspended for a empty baggy is an Athenian! Man, cut out the bs! Zimmerman losing weight has absolutely nothing to do with strength.
Have you ever smoked weed in HS? If so, what did you do...go out afterwards and jog, lift weights, play B-ball??
You know what teens do when they smoke weed old man? They search for the nearest store to crave junk food and sweets, then doze off to sleep. You people don't know shit about drug behaviors.
Weed is a depressant, not a stimulus!!
I'm no proponent of smoking weed, as I want it taxed and shamed as tobacco is, but it will not automatically make you unathletic.

See: Chris Perez and Michael Phelps

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was 'athletic ',huh!? A teen who smoked weed, was suspended for a empty baggy is an Athenian! Man, cut out the bs! Zimmerman losing weight has absolutely nothing to do with strength.
Have you ever smoked weed in HS? If so, what did you do...go out afterwards and jog, lift weights, play B-ball??
You know what teens do when they smoke weed old man? They search for the nearest store to crave junk food and sweets, then doze off to sleep. You people don't know shit about drug behaviors.
Weed is a depressant, not a stimulus!!
While many psychoactive drugs clearly fall into the category of either stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogen, cannabis exhibits a mix of all properties, perhaps leaning the most towards hallucinogenic or psychedelic properties, though with other effects quite pronounced as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_%28dru...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
While many psychoactive drugs clearly fall into the category of either stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogen, cannabis exhibits a mix of all properties, perhaps leaning the most towards hallucinogenic or psychedelic properties, though with other effects quite pronounced as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_%28dru...
Now you are a pot maven. Tell us all about it, Mavis!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Clayton"
"ru _ idiot" would never have gotten himself into a situation like that, he would have run home to mommy like the coward he is.
Peace
I doubt RU leaves his ghetto basement after dark.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are a pot maven. Tell us all about it, Mavis!
I grew up in the '70s, moron. If you can't figure out why that explains things, you're even dumber than we thought.

Since: Jan 12

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Weed makes plenty of people paranoid.
Paranoid has nothing to do with being violent! And if a creepy cracker were following your son in the dark of night I'll venture to say he'd be paranoid. Shall we test my theory? Drive your son on over to E.Main & Kimball around 11:30pm, tell him to get out and start walking east as you slowly pull away. You'll realize how paranoid and afraid he'll be once he hops back in the car 1/4 of a block away once the shadows start coming to life.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying:
ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...
Does a broken nose justify, killing an innocent boy. How would you feel if someone shot your boy, just because he looked suspicious?

You didn't answer if you are Black?

Since: Jan 12

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted ptext>Jeantel was there? So, she said she "heard" this over a cell phone 150 miles away. And that makes it so. That slab of goo also told us she heard "wet grass." Have you ever heard "wet grass, Stymie? She was already a proven liar before the trial for her phony hospital excuse.
She didn't lie about "creepy ass cracker" because she's so much of a booner she-ape that she didn't think anyone would object to the term.
Her size has nothing to do with what SHE heard. Wrestling on wet grass does make noise if the material is vinyl or a polyester blend like Zimmerman's jacket.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a broken nose justify, killing an innocent boy. How would you feel if someone shot your boy, just because he looked suspicious?
You didn't answer if you are Black?
When you're getting pummeled like that, all you're trying to do is save your life. Zimmerman did.
My son doesn't creep around neighborhoods where he doesn't belong, Fry Queen. He was raised properly.
BTW, I'm whatever color you want me to be. We know you're a wretched, racist, fat black woman...Rachel Jeantel could be your granddaughter.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Her size has nothing to do with what SHE heard. Wrestling on wet grass does make noise if the material is vinyl or a polyester blend like Zimmerman's jacket.
Damn, Stymie...Bernie should have called you as an expert witness in damp friction.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text> Pale Rider wrote:

<quoted text>
Guilty of manslaughter. He killed someone, he needs to be punished for a senseless killing. You can't profile someone, because he is Black, shoot him, and lie about the facts. 2 minor scratches on the back of the head, and use that as a reason to kill. It is bad enough to have someone shot, like a sheep killing dog. We are talking about a human being killed. It isn't like a dog on the loose, and not on an owners leash. This was a human being on his way home from the store. He did not break into someones home. He had no stolen property on his person. He had broken no law.
Has anyone ever noticed how truth effects Clayton?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Paranoid has nothing to do with being violent!
New findings on marijuana's damaging effect on the brain show the drug triggers temporary psychotic symptoms in some people, including hallucinations and paranoid delusions, doctors say.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-204_162-2746434.h...

Psychiatric effects of cannabis
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.full

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever noticed how truth effects Clayton?
You've never uttered a word of truth on the Columbus forum, wide load. You've been caught in too many lies to count.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What tha shit does this have to do with anyone's political agenda?
This was a cold blooded murder of an unarmed teenager by a fkn neighborhood watchman. Very simple. No one will win an office seat behind this.
I am taking disagreement with you.

OK?

Any person threatened, should be able to end threat.

color does not enter discussion. A person has the right to protect themselves from danger, being human or animal.

Trayvon picked a fight with the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Sad yes, but real yes.

Today's society a person should feel at home in America. None of us deserve to die or be beaten.

Society has rules, and we differ on who crossed the line.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a prosecution or judge work so hard towards a mistrial or appeal?
no....but a witch hunt is evident.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no....but a witch hunt is evident.
It's been a joke. Bring in lesser charges during closings? WTF? Then Judical Watch reports today that taxpayer money, our MONEY, funded the early protests agsinst Zimmerman through Eric Holder and the DOJ. The whole thing stinks from start to finish.

I don't agree with carrying weapons, am sorry the kid was killed, but I don't agree with drug use either. And don't start a fight you can't finish.

But when we lose the right to a fair trial, when a police chief is fired for not bringing charges he can't justify, when Washington interferes in a town or state by sending thugs to a to incite, we have lost another little piece of our freedom. Chipping away at it one incident at a time in a bend over backwards attempt to remain PC. And most of these clowns do not realize they are losing anything.

Whether Zimmerman is acquitted or convicted, the damage of further division has been done and cannot be undone.

This country is in real jeopardy.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>

This country is in real jeopardy.
This country is terminal.

The old system must be destroyed and replaced.

If you voted for Obama twice, you must be deported.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've never uttered a word of truth on the Columbus forum, wide load. You've been caught in too many lies to count.
How about you calling me Wide Rider? You are real damn good on making fun of all kinds of people. Have you ever seen me? You are a good to to talk about lies.

However you are colorful, you bring a lot to any subject. But you think it is OK to be critical of everyone you can. Now that is nearly every post. What good can come of that? What good do you get out of being argumentative?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaah Tony, but it does indeed matter...quite a bit.
woof
Are you claiming that someone who starts a fight then begins to lose is legally bound to let the other person kill him?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

What is your opinion on Zimmerman Clayton? Will he walk? I think he is the one that instigated the fight. The sad part, he barely got hurt. The STAGED location of the fight, shows Zimmerman with bandages on the back of his head. Has anyone ever seen any bandages like those. But the funny part, the night of the fight, he turned down going to the hospital. Why would he put on bandages later for minor scratches. Wasn't it just for show?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,021 - 5,040 of7,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 min Nickled Dimed 2,718
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 7 min d pantz 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Nickled Dimed 28,531
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 26 min d pantz 4
Twilight Ride 52 min yeah baby yeah 2
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Black Rhino 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••