Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5340 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>17 year old "kids" are eligible to serve in the Marines.
Beat the snot out of your high school senior tonight and see what the state calls it.

woof
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5341 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1.“These A-holes, they always get away."
2. Pursue
3. Lied
4. 204 lbs./ 158 lbs.
5. Man is stronger at 28 years of age verses a boy that had just turned 17 years old.
6. We have to fill in the part for the DEAD 17 year old. He can't testify.
Guilty of manslaughter. He killed someone, he needs to be punished for a senseless killing. You can't profile someone, because he is Black, shoot him, and lie about the facts. 2 minor scratches on the back of the head, and use that as a reason to kill. It is bad enough to have someone shot, like a sheep killing dog. We are talking about a human being killed. It isn't like a dog on the loose, and not on an owners leash. This was a human being on his way home from the store. He did not break into someones home. He had no stolen property on his person. He had broken no law.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5342 Jul 11, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you seem not to have matured beyond that level, in many, many ways.
woof
You don't have much room to be calling anyone juvenile

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5343 Jul 11, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Assaulting or attempting to assault one is, and it doesn't require physical contact.
woof
And Zimmerman did that...how?

Hilliard, OH

#5344 Jul 11, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you seem not to have matured beyond that level, in many, many ways.
woof
Says the idiot who ends each post with "woof."
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5345 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>17 year old "kids" are eligible to serve in the Marines.
Overruled/ irrelevant
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5347 Jul 11, 2013
Clayton, what have you done today? Why aren't you defending the dead boy. Aren't you Black?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5349 Jul 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a prosecution or judge work so hard towards a mistrial or appeal?
Old Hag, have you been a trial judge?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5350 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1.“These A-holes, they always get away."
2. Pursue
3. Lied
4. 204 lbs./ 158 lbs.
5. Man is stronger at 28 years of age verses a boy that had just turned 17 years old.
6. We have to fill in the part for the DEAD 17 year old. He can't testify.
Exactly!! Unless a 17 year old is at least 200lbs, has experience in basic boxing skills or martial arts, I doubt very seriously one could kick my ass to the point I felt my LIFE was in danger!! Zimmerman is lying, hell, I've seen 125lb women defend themselves against 6ft 200lb men! You mean a lanky 17 year old outmuscled a grown man who's had MMA training, it's BS, and everyone who's honest knows it! The entire case is racial, "they always get away ", who are 'they ' Mr. Zimmerman?

Hilliard, OH

#5351 Jul 11, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat the snot out of your high school senior tonight and see what the state calls it.
woof
What part of "self defense" eludes you?
No way you're a lawyer.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5352 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!! Unless a 17 year old is at least 200lbs, has experience in basic boxing skills or martial arts, I doubt very seriously one could kick my ass to the point I felt my LIFE was in danger!! Zimmerman is lying, hell, I've seen 125lb women defend themselves against 6ft 200lb men! You mean a lanky 17 year old outmuscled a grown man who's had MMA training, it's BS, and everyone who's honest knows it! The entire case is racial, "they always get away ", who are 'they ' Mr. Zimmerman?
Martin was athletic, Zimmerman was overweight, he was doing MMA likely to lose weight. That doesn't make him Chuck Lidell.

Hilliard, OH

#5353 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty of manslaughter. He killed someone, he needs to be punished for a senseless killing. You can't profile someone, because he is Black, shoot him, and lie about the facts. 2 minor scratches on the back of the head, and use that as a reason to kill. It is bad enough to have someone shot, like a sheep killing dog. We are talking about a human being killed. It isn't like a dog on the loose, and not on an owners leash. This was a human being on his way home from the store. He did not break into someones home. He had no stolen property on his person. He had broken no law.
Stop lying:

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5354 Jul 11, 2013
Next thing you know, the prosecution will be claiming that Trayvon was gay.
They didn't get any mileage out of the racist angle.

Columbus, OH

#5355 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And Zimmerman did that...how?
Are you really living in denial? Hot head Zimmerman shoved Martin hard enough to knock his earpiece out. Jeantel already said that in her original statement and on the witness stand. Just because you don't agree with her bad attitude doesn't mean her testimony is false. She didn't lie about Martin saying 'creepy cracker ' so why would she lie about hearing Zimmerman interrogating Martin then hearing what she described as air rushing out of Martin's mouth, as if shoved in the chest?
She didn't even want to come to trial,but she had too, and told what she heard! The defense never countered what she heard. They concentrated on the 'creepy cracker ' comment to paint Martin as a racist. That trick won't work, Chester.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#5356 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No proof that his nose was broken.
2. I would never have gotten myself into that ridiculous situation.
"Clayton"
"ru _ idiot" would never have gotten himself into a situation like that, he would have run home to mommy like the coward he is.
Peace

Columbus, OH

#5357 Jul 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was athletic, Zimmerman was overweight, he was doing MMA likely to lose weight. That doesn't make him Chuck Lidell.
Martin was 'athletic ',huh!? A teen who smoked weed, was suspended for a empty baggy is an Athenian! Man, cut out the bs! Zimmerman losing weight has absolutely nothing to do with strength.
Have you ever smoked weed in HS? If so, what did you do...go out afterwards and jog, lift weights, play B-ball??

You know what teens do when they smoke weed old man? They search for the nearest store to crave junk food and sweets, then doze off to sleep. You people don't know shit about drug behaviors.
Weed is a depressant, not a stimulus!!

Hilliard, OH

#5358 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really living in denial? Hot head Zimmerman shoved Martin hard enough to knock his earpiece out. Jeantel already said that in her original statement and on the witness stand. Just because you don't agree with her bad attitude doesn't mean her testimony is false. She didn't lie about Martin saying 'creepy cracker ' so why would she lie about hearing Zimmerman interrogating Martin then hearing what she described as air rushing out of Martin's mouth, as if shoved in the chest?
She didn't even want to come to trial,but she had too, and told what she heard! The defense never countered what she heard. They concentrated on the 'creepy cracker ' comment to paint Martin as a racist. That trick won't work, Chester.
Jeantel was there? So, she said she "heard" this over a cell phone 150 miles away. And that makes it so. That slab of goo also told us she heard "wet grass." Have you ever heard "wet grass, Stymie? She was already a proven liar before the trial for her phony hospital excuse.
She didn't lie about "creepy ass cracker" because she's so much of a booner she-ape that she didn't think anyone would object to the term.

Hilliard, OH

#5359 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was 'athletic ',huh!? A teen who smoked weed, was suspended for a empty baggy is an Athenian! Man, cut out the bs! Zimmerman losing weight has absolutely nothing to do with strength.
Have you ever smoked weed in HS? If so, what did you do...go out afterwards and jog, lift weights, play B-ball??
You know what teens do when they smoke weed old man? They search for the nearest store to crave junk food and sweets, then doze off to sleep. You people don't know shit about drug behaviors.
Weed makes plenty of people paranoid.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5360 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was 'athletic ',huh!? A teen who smoked weed, was suspended for a empty baggy is an Athenian! Man, cut out the bs! Zimmerman losing weight has absolutely nothing to do with strength.
I'm no proponent of smoking weed, as I want it taxed and shamed as tobacco is, but it will not automatically make you unathletic.

See: Chris Perez and Michael Phelps

Hilliard, OH

#5361 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
While many psychoactive drugs clearly fall into the category of either stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogen, cannabis exhibits a mix of all properties, perhaps leaning the most towards hallucinogenic or psychedelic properties, though with other effects quite pronounced as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_%28dru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 7 min Big Johnson 32
Searching for Eric McKinny 33 min WVGirl 3
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 37 min Bushido Brown 265
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 1 hr Super Patriot 5
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 18
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 2 hr Moron detector 23
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr neverending 2,560
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]