The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5318 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you taught to end a sentence in a preposition at Colby College?
At St. Joe's in grade four. We're not there, are we?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5319 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
(CNN)-- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.
Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/san...
I'm not a criminal law expert, but it seems to me that putting someone on trial without probable cause is not a whole lot different from having Zimmerman have to prove his innocence as opposed to the State having to prove his guilt.

It just seems unfair that we have lawless apparatchiks running around making these kinds of decisions.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5320 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
(CNN)-- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.
Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/san...
Those creep cracka asses were skeered sh!tless.
And still are.

Hilliard, OH

#5321 Jul 11, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a criminal law expert, but it seems to me that putting someone on trial without probable cause is not a whole lot different from having Zimmerman have to prove his innocence as opposed to the State having to prove his guilt.
It just seems unfair that we have lawless apparatchiks running around making these kinds of decisions.
Happens every day in domestic court.

Hilliard, OH

#5322 Jul 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And still are.
The prosecutors and Nelson should be...they're about to become more of a joke than Marcia Clark and Lance Ito.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#5323 Jul 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I had a son..." is the explanation for all.
If YOUR son was walking home from a store and a black man started following him what would be HIS reaction??? Would he stop to find out what the black stranger wanted, answer his questions, allow himself to be detained? What if that black guy approached him after he ran? Would he defend himself while crying for help?

You whities haven't thought that far, have you? I bet you people have taught your children NOT to talk to strangers since they were toddlers!! Why do you feel that a black teen has to comply with whatever orders a Caucasian gives them, no matter the situation?
Answer the questions.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5324 Jul 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And still are.
Have you ever seen a prosecution or judge work so hard towards a mistrial or appeal?

Columbus, OH

#5325 Jul 11, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you f'ing serious!! Zimmerman, besides God, is the only 'witness ' that's alive to actually know the entire truth! Not what the different witnesses testified too, but who STARTED the fight BEFORE the witnesses showed up. Do you really believe Zimmerman would say he pushed Martin first? The outcome of the confrontation resulted in Martin's death! But how it started does not jive with Zimmerman's story. He won't testify because he's afraid of cross examination.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5327 Jul 11, 2013
1.“These A-holes, they always get away."
2. Pursue
3. Lied
4. 204 lbs./ 158 lbs.
5. Man is stronger at 28 years of age verses a boy that had just turned 17 years old.
6. We have to fill in the part for the DEAD 17 year old. He can't testify.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5328 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you f'ing serious!! Zimmerman, besides God, is the only 'witness ' that's alive to actually know the entire truth! Not what the different witnesses testified too, but who STARTED the fight BEFORE the witnesses showed up. Do you really believe Zimmerman would say he pushed Martin first? The outcome of the confrontation resulted in Martin's death! But how it started does not jive with Zimmerman's story. He won't testify because he's afraid of cross examination.
Have you been following the case? None of their witnesses proved what you think happened. In fact, some legal scholars are speculating that the reason the prosecution put on such bad witnesses is that THEY THEMSELVES KNEW THEY HAD NO CASE and they are sending a message to the powers that be who forced this show trial.

Columbus, OH

#5329 Jul 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a prosecution or judge work so hard towards a mistrial or appeal?
Martin is a white 17 year old walking home with candy and a soda. A black or Asian man (stranger) attempts to detain him for questioning about why he's in the 'hood '. The teen ends up shot dead, the black or Asian has "superficial " bruises and a fracture nose, but refused hospital treatment the night of.

I'd put everything I own on a bet that you and everyone would not cheer for that black or Asian guy.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5330 Jul 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have , see it in ne judges court in my county nearly every trial. I guess the idiot is a glutton for punishment.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5331 Jul 11, 2013
Here's one:

THE BACKWARDS TRIAL: A George Zimmerman Prosecution Primer: The bizarre trial, in which the prosecution must impeach the police investigation, begins.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-backwards-trial-a...
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5332 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you f'ing serious!! Zimmerman, besides God, is the only 'witness ' that's alive to actually know the entire truth! Not what the different witnesses testified too, but who STARTED the fight BEFORE the witnesses showed up. Do you really believe Zimmerman would say he pushed Martin first? The outcome of the confrontation resulted in Martin's death! But how it started does not jive with Zimmerman's story. He won't testify because he's afraid of cross examination.
Since you were not there how do ewe know Tray-of-stolen-avon didn't start it? He has a recent history of being a thuglet and a professed desire to be a full blown thug.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5333 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin is a white 17 year old walking home with candy and a soda. A black or Asian man (stranger) attempts to detain him for questioning about why he's in the 'hood '. The teen ends up shot dead, the black or Asian has "superficial " bruises and a fracture nose, but refused hospital treatment the night of.
I'd put everything I own on a bet that you and everyone would not cheer for that black or Asian guy.
No evidence indicates Zimmerman was attempting to detain Trayvon.

Asking a stranger questions isn't illegal.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5335 Jul 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence indicates Zimmerman was attempting to detain Trayvon.
Asking a stranger questions isn't illegal.
Assaulting or attempting to assault one is, and it doesn't require physical contact.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#5336 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
1.“These A-holes, they always get away."
2. Pursue
3. Lied
4. 204 lbs./ 158 lbs.
5. Man is stronger at 28 years of age verses a boy that had just turned 17 years old.
6. We have to fill in the part for the DEAD 17 year old. He can't testify.
17 year old "kids" are eligible to serve in the Marines.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5337 Jul 11, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, if he thought his life as in danger, he had the right to protect it.
Aaah Tony, but it does indeed matter...quite a bit.

woof

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5338 Jul 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Martin is a white 17 year old walking home with candy and a soda. A black or Asian man (stranger) attempts to detain him for questioning about why he's in the 'hood '. The teen ends up shot dead, the black or Asian has "superficial " bruises and a fracture nose, but refused hospital treatment the night of.
If Martin was white and his attacker was black we wouldn't be having this discussion. Because it would have gotten the same coverage that these 3 stories received.

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-blackou...

http://www.examiner.com/article/virginian-pil...

http://www.examiner.com/article/iraq-veteran-...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5339 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>At St. Joe's in grade four. We're not there, are we?
Actually, you seem not to have matured beyond that level, in many, many ways.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 1 min d pants 143
News 400-Plus Arrested In Statewide Drug 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OH ANNIE! Ashley Madison called…. 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 9
News Coming out for Ginther 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
10 YEARS AFTER Katrina! 1 hr yeah baby 4
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 4 hr Just A Guess 34
News Columbus schools administrator who changed data... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages