no one

Hilliard, OH

#5249 Jul 10, 2013
I think we should have Rev. Desmond Tutu chair a Truth and Reconciliation Commission for white Americans. It's time that the whites in this country be held accountable for their actions, words and intentions as they relate to people of color. We will give them amnesty if they simply speak the truth. Admit to the country that white people are mostly prejudice against people of color and maybe we can help this country heal from all of the racism. Otherwise there will come a point where black folks will not offer a chance to confess and will press the issue by other means. You can only keep people down so long.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5250 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think at the very least the charges should be required to follow the same theory of the crime in order to be included at the end of the trial. It seems to me that depraved murder and manslaughter are incompatible, and as such the charges should have been charged initially.
On another note I noticed that the prosecution changed its theory of the crime today. They initially claimed Zimmerman was on top, then tried today to show how it could have happened with Martin on top. That just SCREAMS reasonable doubt to me (if the prosecutor isn't sure what happened how can anyone else be?).
Exactly. If I were a juror, I would keep in mind that the prosecution is playing oops. Interesting point, that I did not take into consideration, that I heard this morning. If they had charged him with manslaughter, his bail would have been less. I call foul that you can change the charge. If they thought they had enough for murder two, than that's what you go for, no changing the rules because you didn't prove your case.

Only analogy I can come up with...you don't take away a run in a baseball game because home plate was an inch off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5251 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about your scars, or how many you have shot. You are not as bad as you would like everyone to believe. Where I come from, you hurt someone, you get hurt. You kill someone, you will die. You are still alive, not because you are tough, because you are real careful.
One thing a man once told me. You can write anything. Who cares how tough you are. I think you are full of BS. You aren't in shape that you can deflect a well placed bullet.
leaving at daylight to go to lake erie for a few days.

Pale Rider can scrub the chitter in the boat, and the shower. The marina will do it otherwise, and do it correctly.

Pale Rider would make good boat bumpers when rafting at put in bay docks, because her blubber would prevent boats knocking together. Her fat is like a mat of blubber, so having her hang between boats saves gelcoat.

The walleye fishing for 2013 has been magnificent.

Pale Rider can swim a whole 20 feet, so keep her close to dock so not to dirty the lake with her garbage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5252 Jul 11, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think at the very least the charges should be required to follow the same theory of the crime in order to be included at the end of the trial. It seems to me that depraved murder and manslaughter are incompatible, and as such the charges should have been charged initially.
On another note I noticed that the prosecution changed its theory of the crime today. They initially claimed Zimmerman was on top, then tried today to show how it could have happened with Martin on top. That just SCREAMS reasonable doubt to me (if the prosecutor isn't sure what happened how can anyone else be?).
one of many reasonable doubts pointed out.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5253 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
leaving at daylight to go to lake erie for a few days.
Pale Rider can scrub the chitter in the boat, and the shower. The marina will do it otherwise, and do it correctly.
Pale Rider would make good boat bumpers when rafting at put in bay docks, because her blubber would prevent boats knocking together. Her fat is like a mat of blubber, so having her hang between boats saves gelcoat.
The walleye fishing for 2013 has been magnificent.
Pale Rider can swim a whole 20 feet, so keep her close to dock so not to dirty the lake with her garbage.
The only place you are going too, is Holmes County, with a small cane pole to fish for a few carp. I have been to Lake Erie, Lake Superior, Lake Cumberland, Dale Hollow, Land Between the Lakes.

The only Walleye you have seen , is in pictures, you cut out of Field and Stream. There is no bigger windbag on Topix, the only good you get out of this, is feeding your inflated ego. No one believes you windbag.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5254 Jul 11, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong wide load rider. I have the scars . They have grave markers. As for my size I am in shape unlike you I don't need dual wheels on a bicycle.
The only scars you have, are where someone kicked your ass all over a parking lot, for running your mouth, after they told you to shut up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5255 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place you are going too, is Holmes County, with a small cane pole to fish for a few carp. I have been to Lake Erie, Lake Superior, Lake Cumberland, Dale Hollow, Land Between the Lakes.
The only Walleye you have seen , is in pictures, you cut out of Field and Stream. There is no bigger windbag on Topix, the only good you get out of this, is feeding your inflated ego. No one believes you windbag.
OK fantasy windbag stench queen.

Watch the big boat travel up 23 in half an hour. Flashing lights on trailer for wide load will help you identify boat. I will be a Kroger fueling for 150 gallons, so you can scrub the chitter prior to my departure.

Who cares if a fat windbag cow like yourself believes me?

Honestly I care less what an inbred hill jack like you says.

And your vacation spots are very limited. Try expanding your horizons.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5256 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
does your stench follow you for miles?

you may want to wash that thing, because decaying carp smell better.

You live in the land between the cheeks, and eat brown pudding for dinner. That explains part of the stench.

nobody believes you visited any body of water other than the sewage treatment plant you swim in.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5257 Jul 11, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only scars you have, are where someone kicked your ass all over a parking lot, for running your mouth, after they told you to shut up.
Sure wish you would try, so stand your ground could be demonstrated again.

Please try.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5258 Jul 11, 2013
^^Classics above.^^

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5261 Jul 11, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither were you. Neither was anybody else... And that doubt favors the defense.
I do know an unarmed teenager ended up with a bullet in his chest from a neighborhood watchman...That's bullshit. Neighborhood watchmen should not have that kind of power.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5262 Jul 11, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Prosecution expert will side with the prosecution. And I suppose that's NOT biased.
I was making a point. Any expert for either side is only there to strengthen their case..."expert" is a relative term in these cases. Not that the experts aren't qualified, just biased to their side in the eyes of the on looker.
no one

Hilliard, OH

#5263 Jul 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I was making a point. Any expert for either side is only there to strengthen their case..."expert" is a relative term in these cases. Not that the experts aren't qualified, just biased to their side in the eyes of the on looker.
Are you really the punisher?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#5264 Jul 11, 2013
This case shows how far gone liberals are in destroying America.

This court is acting like third world savages out to get Zimmerman. They have no respect for the rule of law or for truth.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#5265 Jul 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know an unarmed teenager ended up with a bullet in his chest from a neighborhood watchman...That's bullshit. Neighborhood watchmen should not have that kind of power.
Every person in this country has that kind of power unless the courts take it away for the reasons prescribed in law. You don't lose your right to defend yourself when you volunteer for neighborhood watch.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#5267 Jul 11, 2013
I wonder if wingnuts would be just as happy if Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan were to be found innocent. He is basically claiming self defense.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5268 Jul 11, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
I wonder if wingnuts would be just as happy if Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan were to be found innocent. He is basically claiming self defense.
Hasan claims he was defending the Taliban which are an enemy of the United States. He should hang with pork grease on the noose and a spoon full of lard in his mouth.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#5269 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you're that frightened of teenagers, perhaps you have no business volunteering for neighborhood watch.
I don't think he was "frightened" until he thought his life was in danger.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5270 Jul 11, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. If I were a juror, I would keep in mind that the prosecution is playing oops. Interesting point, that I did not take into consideration, that I heard this morning. If they had charged him with manslaughter, his bail would have been less. I call foul that you can change the charge. If they thought they had enough for murder two, than that's what you go for, no changing the rules because you didn't prove your case.
Only analogy I can come up with...you don't take away a run in a baseball game because home plate was an inch off.
I think that when your work is being overseen by the top dogs in government, anything can happen. It is my opinion that it is especially important that Zimmerman receive a guilty verdict, regardless of anyone's performance - by whatever means necessary.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5271 Jul 11, 2013
Bottom line: If the jury follows the law, they will not be able to return a guilty verdict on the initial charge, or any of the last-minute, kitchen-sink charges cooked up by a floundering state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 1 hr REAL American 207
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 1 hr Glitter Sucks 1
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 2 hr BizzyBee 1
What do FEMINISTS think about Brucine Jenner? 8 hr Linda 7
Poll Should President Obama go to Baltimore to fix t... 9 hr Linda 7
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 9 hr Linda 6
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 9 hr Linda 201
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE