Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

SMH wrote:
Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents proving that the Department of Justice played a major behind-the-scenes role in organizing protests against George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is on trial for second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012.
Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012. According to the documents JW received, a little-known DOJ unit called the Community Relations Service deployed to Sanford, FL, to organize and manage rallies against Zimmerman.
Among JW’s findings:
•March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
•March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
•March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
•March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
•April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
•April 11-12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”– expenses for employees to travel, eat, sleep?
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/07/10/newly-re...
They're late to the party.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Florida allow that, some States don't. I wonder when he is acquitted if the feds will try to charge him
I would think at the very least the charges should be required to follow the same theory of the crime in order to be included at the end of the trial. It seems to me that depraved murder and manslaughter are incompatible, and as such the charges should have been charged initially.

On another note I noticed that the prosecution changed its theory of the crime today. They initially claimed Zimmerman was on top, then tried today to show how it could have happened with Martin on top. That just SCREAMS reasonable doubt to me (if the prosecutor isn't sure what happened how can anyone else be?).
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I think we should have Rev. Desmond Tutu chair a Truth and Reconciliation Commission for white Americans. It's time that the whites in this country be held accountable for their actions, words and intentions as they relate to people of color. We will give them amnesty if they simply speak the truth. Admit to the country that white people are mostly prejudice against people of color and maybe we can help this country heal from all of the racism. Otherwise there will come a point where black folks will not offer a chance to confess and will press the issue by other means. You can only keep people down so long.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think at the very least the charges should be required to follow the same theory of the crime in order to be included at the end of the trial. It seems to me that depraved murder and manslaughter are incompatible, and as such the charges should have been charged initially.
On another note I noticed that the prosecution changed its theory of the crime today. They initially claimed Zimmerman was on top, then tried today to show how it could have happened with Martin on top. That just SCREAMS reasonable doubt to me (if the prosecutor isn't sure what happened how can anyone else be?).
Exactly. If I were a juror, I would keep in mind that the prosecution is playing oops. Interesting point, that I did not take into consideration, that I heard this morning. If they had charged him with manslaughter, his bail would have been less. I call foul that you can change the charge. If they thought they had enough for murder two, than that's what you go for, no changing the rules because you didn't prove your case.

Only analogy I can come up with...you don't take away a run in a baseball game because home plate was an inch off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about your scars, or how many you have shot. You are not as bad as you would like everyone to believe. Where I come from, you hurt someone, you get hurt. You kill someone, you will die. You are still alive, not because you are tough, because you are real careful.
One thing a man once told me. You can write anything. Who cares how tough you are. I think you are full of BS. You aren't in shape that you can deflect a well placed bullet.
leaving at daylight to go to lake erie for a few days.

Pale Rider can scrub the chitter in the boat, and the shower. The marina will do it otherwise, and do it correctly.

Pale Rider would make good boat bumpers when rafting at put in bay docks, because her blubber would prevent boats knocking together. Her fat is like a mat of blubber, so having her hang between boats saves gelcoat.

The walleye fishing for 2013 has been magnificent.

Pale Rider can swim a whole 20 feet, so keep her close to dock so not to dirty the lake with her garbage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
one of many reasonable doubts pointed out.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
leaving at daylight to go to lake erie for a few days.
Pale Rider can scrub the chitter in the boat, and the shower. The marina will do it otherwise, and do it correctly.
Pale Rider would make good boat bumpers when rafting at put in bay docks, because her blubber would prevent boats knocking together. Her fat is like a mat of blubber, so having her hang between boats saves gelcoat.
The walleye fishing for 2013 has been magnificent.
Pale Rider can swim a whole 20 feet, so keep her close to dock so not to dirty the lake with her garbage.
The only place you are going too, is Holmes County, with a small cane pole to fish for a few carp. I have been to Lake Erie, Lake Superior, Lake Cumberland, Dale Hollow, Land Between the Lakes.

The only Walleye you have seen , is in pictures, you cut out of Field and Stream. There is no bigger windbag on Topix, the only good you get out of this, is feeding your inflated ego. No one believes you windbag.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong wide load rider. I have the scars . They have grave markers. As for my size I am in shape unlike you I don't need dual wheels on a bicycle.
The only scars you have, are where someone kicked your ass all over a parking lot, for running your mouth, after they told you to shut up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place you are going too, is Holmes County, with a small cane pole to fish for a few carp. I have been to Lake Erie, Lake Superior, Lake Cumberland, Dale Hollow, Land Between the Lakes.
The only Walleye you have seen , is in pictures, you cut out of Field and Stream. There is no bigger windbag on Topix, the only good you get out of this, is feeding your inflated ego. No one believes you windbag.
OK fantasy windbag stench queen.

Watch the big boat travel up 23 in half an hour. Flashing lights on trailer for wide load will help you identify boat. I will be a Kroger fueling for 150 gallons, so you can scrub the chitter prior to my departure.

Who cares if a fat windbag cow like yourself believes me?

Honestly I care less what an inbred hill jack like you says.

And your vacation spots are very limited. Try expanding your horizons.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
does your stench follow you for miles?

you may want to wash that thing, because decaying carp smell better.

You live in the land between the cheeks, and eat brown pudding for dinner. That explains part of the stench.

nobody believes you visited any body of water other than the sewage treatment plant you swim in.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only scars you have, are where someone kicked your ass all over a parking lot, for running your mouth, after they told you to shut up.
Sure wish you would try, so stand your ground could be demonstrated again.

Please try.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

^^Classics above.^^

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither were you. Neither was anybody else... And that doubt favors the defense.
I do know an unarmed teenager ended up with a bullet in his chest from a neighborhood watchman...That's bullshit. Neighborhood watchmen should not have that kind of power.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Prosecution expert will side with the prosecution. And I suppose that's NOT biased.
I was making a point. Any expert for either side is only there to strengthen their case..."expert" is a relative term in these cases. Not that the experts aren't qualified, just biased to their side in the eyes of the on looker.
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I was making a point. Any expert for either side is only there to strengthen their case..."expert" is a relative term in these cases. Not that the experts aren't qualified, just biased to their side in the eyes of the on looker.
Are you really the punisher?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

This case shows how far gone liberals are in destroying America.

This court is acting like third world savages out to get Zimmerman. They have no respect for the rule of law or for truth.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know an unarmed teenager ended up with a bullet in his chest from a neighborhood watchman...That's bullshit. Neighborhood watchmen should not have that kind of power.
Every person in this country has that kind of power unless the courts take it away for the reasons prescribed in law. You don't lose your right to defend yourself when you volunteer for neighborhood watch.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if wingnuts would be just as happy if Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan were to be found innocent. He is basically claiming self defense.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WDRussell wrote:
I wonder if wingnuts would be just as happy if Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan were to be found innocent. He is basically claiming self defense.
Hasan claims he was defending the Taliban which are an enemy of the United States. He should hang with pork grease on the noose and a spoon full of lard in his mouth.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you're that frightened of teenagers, perhaps you have no business volunteering for neighborhood watch.
I don't think he was "frightened" until he thought his life was in danger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min Neutral Party 2,170
Congress Cost FYI 12 min Catman Dave 26
State University Wants to be "Less White" 13 min Reader 39
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min ha ha 25,331
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 43 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 140
Who downed MH 370? 48 min None One Some Many All 4
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 51 min They cannot kill a Spook 287
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Just quit 1,965
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance