“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5227 Jul 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A question for everyone. The voice on the tape? Is it Goerge Zimmerman? Is it Travon Martin?
How about it TonyD2?
We simply don't know. Martin's family says it was Martin, Zimmerman's family says it was Zimmerman. It's a tie, and all ties favor the defense.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5228 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't believe that Holder initiated this, do you? Who's the "community organizer"?
You are correct; however, we all know that Obama is untouchable.
Holder is a plausible fall guy, IF any elected representative has the balls to demand such.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5229 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't believe that Holder initiated this, do you? Who's the "community organizer"?
holder at the oders of the homosexual muslim sh1tting in the White House.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#5230 Jul 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the stuff they get $12-$15 bucks for in nice restaurants? IT ain't just fries, gravy and curds anymore, Stymie. Ours had steak and onions. We've made it with lobster, turkey and stuffing, bacon and sausage.
BTW, may I remind you of the humble origins of foods like lobster? There were prison riots 80 years ago in the Maritimes because the inmates complained of having to eat it three days a week.
You need to get your impressions of Canada and Québec from someplace other than SNL.
Well, since we're discussing 'ethnic cuisine' in Atlanta upscale restaurants are serving deep fried chitlins, grits n gravy, and buttermilk biscuits for $25 a plate! Funny how people with money to spend pay so much for a poor man's common meal. The fried chicken jokes are passe'.

Planet Earth

#5231 Jul 10, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct; however, we all know that Obama is untouchable.
Holder is a plausible fall guy, IF any elected representative has the balls to demand such.
I don't think Holder's going anywhere... except maybe literally "under the bus". He knows too much to let run around.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5232 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We simply don't know. Martin's family says it was Martin, Zimmerman's family says it was Zimmerman. It's a tie, and all ties favor the defense.
I think your opinion is correct. I do not care to single you out as the dummy spokesman. I believe you can think things through.

Your opinion on the KILLER refusing to testify in his own defense. If I were on the jury, I would like to see him testify. If he doesn't, I think it would be a strike against Zimmerman.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5233 Jul 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's like asking JFK to fire Bobby...
The similarities are striking. As my dad used to say, "Bobby was Jack's hatchet man."
True!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5234 Jul 10, 2013
Where is that old fat woman, that pretends to be a SOCIALITE. Have you nothing to say on the Zimmerman Case?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5235 Jul 10, 2013
Will Spook be assaulted if Zimmerman walks? Will he have to go into hiding, because of his hatred of Black people? What will you do Spook, if a Black Punk as you call them, steps up and socks you in the nose, breaks your nose, until it lays sideways on your face, then the Black Punk slams your head down on the concrete like a helpless dog. What will you do, do you have a plan, other than run like a coward, back to momma.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5236 Jul 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Will Spook be assaulted if Zimmerman walks? Will he have to go into hiding, because of his hatred of Black people? What will you do Spook, if a Black Punk as you call them, steps up and socks you in the nose, breaks your nose, until it lays sideways on your face, then the Black Punk slams your head down on the concrete like a helpless dog. What will you do, do you have a plan, other than run like a coward, back to momma.
If assaulted by anyone I will take appropriate actions to eliminate the vermin. Won't be the first time I have sent someone to meet Jesus.

What would you so offer them a ten piece bucket free?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5237 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If assaulted by anyone I will take appropriate actions to eliminate the vermin. Won't be the first time I have sent someone to meet Jesus.
What would you so offer them a ten piece bucket free?
The only people you have ever sent to Jesus, was to a church. You are full of BS, with nearly every comment you make. If you were ever confronted by someone actually intent on doing you harm, like Zimmerman, had in mind doing to Travon Martin, you would run like a scared dog. You could run hard enough to get to your momma. You are nothing but full of hot air, day after day. You need to get your mind on Jesus, rather than your daily BS.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5238 Jul 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people you have ever sent to Jesus, was to a church. You are full of BS, with nearly every comment you make. If you were ever confronted by someone actually intent on doing you harm, like Zimmerman, had in mind doing to Travon Martin, you would run like a scared dog. You could run hard enough to get to your momma. You are nothing but full of hot air, day after day. You need to get your mind on Jesus, rather than your daily BS.
Wide rider I have been shot and yet live, the ones that shot me no longer are above ground. While I wrote out statement they were put into zippered bags. Unlike you I kill roaches including two legged ones.

Now go clean that fryer grease

Planet Earth

#5239 Jul 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your opinion is correct. I do not care to single you out as the dummy spokesman. I believe you can think things through.
Your opinion on the KILLER refusing to testify in his own defense.
If I think the prosecution hasn't proven their case, I have the right to not give him another chance to try. Simple as that.
If I were on the jury, I would like to see him testify. If he doesn't, I think it would be a strike against Zimmerman.
Legally it's not allowed to be (and that instruction will be given to the jury). If they are caught ignoring the instruction (one juror reports that another was talking about it during deliberations, for example), that juror can be dismissed and replaced with an alternate (and possibly even charged with contempt of court).
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5240 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Wide rider I have been shot and yet live, the ones that shot me no longer are above ground. While I wrote out statement they were put into zippered bags. Unlike you I kill roaches including two legged ones.
Now go clean that fryer grease
If you were shot, you mean shot at. You are the roach boy. You aren't bad, you just think you are. The only people you have seen zippered is in the movies. Just more BS. I bet you are as fat as Zimmerman.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5241 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I think the prosecution hasn't proven their case, I have the right to not give him another chance to try. Simple as that.
<quoted text>
Legally it's not allowed to be (and that instruction will be given to the jury). If they are caught ignoring the instruction (one juror reports that another was talking about it during deliberations, for example), that juror can be dismissed and replaced with an alternate (and possibly even charged with contempt of court).
A hung jury would be a real pain. I feel that is at least a 20% chance, I don't think Zimmerman will be convicted on anything.

Planet Earth

#5242 Jul 10, 2013
It seems to me that adding the other charges at the end of the trial is utimately unfair to the defense, who, if they'd had known the other charges were going to be included may have defended the case differently.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5243 Jul 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were shot, you mean shot at. You are the roach boy. You aren't bad, you just think you are. The only people you have seen zippered is in the movies. Just more BS. I bet you are as fat as Zimmerman.
Wrong wide load rider. I have the scars . They have grave markers. As for my size I am in shape unlike you I don't need dual wheels on a bicycle.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5244 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
It seems to me that adding the other charges at the end of the trial is utimately unfair to the defense, who, if they'd had known the other charges were going to be included may have defended the case differently.
Does Florida allow that, some States don't. I wonder when he is acquitted if the feds will try to charge him
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5245 Jul 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The prosecution put on a better case. The defense was poor. The fellow that did the autopsy, did you ever in your life, ever see anyone any worse. I never watched much of the trial.

The only thing to me is clear, Zimmerman was the aggressor, that is clear. No matter what is said. The boy zigged/zagged, and yet Zimmerman was always there no matter where he went. One walked away, the other died. If Zimmerman walks, it will be open season on Blacks. I am not saying all of them are innocent. Nor are all Whites. But on that night Martin had not done anything.

I don't think Zimmerman is a threat, but may deserve some jail time, just for a killing, that could have been avoided, and should have been. Because of some previous break-ins, there was no way Zimmerman knew who the suspect was. But he took it upon himself to be judge and jury. I think he deserves to pay for his crime. If he doesn't, he will have to go into hiding, Sean Hannity will not be there to protect him.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5246 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong wide load rider. I have the scars . They have grave markers. As for my size I am in shape unlike you I don't need dual wheels on a bicycle.
I could care less about your scars, or how many you have shot. You are not as bad as you would like everyone to believe. Where I come from, you hurt someone, you get hurt. You kill someone, you will die. You are still alive, not because you are tough, because you are real careful.

One thing a man once told me. You can write anything. Who cares how tough you are. I think you are full of BS. You aren't in shape that you can deflect a well placed bullet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 18 min They cannot kill ... 5
where is George of Hilliard? 23 min They cannot kill ... 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 25 min Hmmmmm 2,423
Dying boy gets wish to join Columbus police 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 2 hr Colbert 51
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 30,955
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Progressive Ohioan 65
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE