Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're stroking to the point of a friction burn, Stymie.
Maybe he is using cold butter for lube? After all he was all.excited about Paula Dean on anotther thread.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is using cold butter for lube? After all he was all.excited about Paula Dean on anotther thread.
Chicken grease and Afro-Sheen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I can hardly wait. Let the hoods burn.
I was in high school, living just north of Miami with my parents during those riots. It was hideous. Spooker, you would not believe some of the horrible, horrible, unspeakable things the rioters did. And it went on for weeks. Seemed like years. All HS events had to be cancelled in two counties. I hope it doesn't happen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken grease and Afro-Sheen.
Chicken grease provided graciously by wide rider?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken grease provided graciously by wide rider?
Recycled from her cleavage.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your shift is not over until the deep fryer grease is changed.
And
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in high school, living just north of Miami with my parents during those riots. It was hideous. Spooker, you would not believe some of the horrible, horrible, unspeakable things the rioters did. And it went on for weeks. Seemed like years. All HS events had to be cancelled in two counties. I hope it doesn't happen.
The trash burning their own homes like halloween in Detroit along with some marching and breaking the glass doors at walmart and best buy will be most of what happens day one. Then when they start coming for whitey it will be open season on Obama voters. It will be great days in America.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The trash burning their own homes like halloween in Detroit along with some marching and breaking the glass doors at walmart and best buy will be most of what happens day one. Then when they start coming for whitey it will be open season on Obama voters. It will be great days in America.
Someone has said we're about to find out exactly who bought those 80 million guns since 2008.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has said we're about to find out exactly who bought those 80 million guns since 2008.
The Reginald Dennys of America are packing today...in all 50 states.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to flush out the drains with the blood of vermin
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So women can't think their way out of a paper bag, huh. wider? Speak for yourself, fry-girl. Say where did that sexy photo you try to pass off of yourself go?
The evidence that Martin was not the aggressor is just not there.
Thank God I live in the country, thank God my neighborhood watch is two noisy dogs, thank God my Dad taught me to shoot and drive a double brake tractor and thank GOD the fallout of possible riots will not reach here.
Still, you can never predict any jury so an aquittal is possible. Either way, it's a lose/lose for the country and race relations and you idiots will never see that.
Put you photo back up. We all enjoyed it so. LOL
You can not leave the great Pale Rider alone can you FAKE SOCIALITE? Listen, I have no interest in your lesbian motives. Just stay the hell away from me. I DO NOT want to be on the same page with you.

What is a double brake tractor. Every Tractor I have been on has a left and a right brake. How many years have you been on one? Was it a G John Deere? Or do you know what a G is?

You old over the hill fat floozy, when did you ever come on here and talk about anything, you knew anything about? Travon Martin was followed bimbo. If you are not smart enough to figure out, when someone is zigzagging trying to get away from someone in hot pursuit, and yet where ever Martin went, Zimmerman was there, with a motive to shoot someone.

You would believe anything the Zimmerman defense says. Just like you would believe anything a Republican would say. I never thought I would ever see you on another thread I started you old fat slob. I would believe Fidel Castro, before I would you, or Reality Speaks, you two are a match for BS that you expect people to believe.

Most women have never been in a fight, they have no idea of what Zimmerman was going through, and neither do you fatso. He could have got up, and he would have, if he had not had a gun. I had more blood coming from a nurse drawing blood today, then George Zimmerman had from the back of his head, at the police station. He was offered a trip to the hospital. Zimmerman said, I don't need to go to the hospital, I am fine. I am glad I shot the punk.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you advocating armed insurrection if you're so confident that Zimmerman is going to beat the rap?

You know he's guilty. Everyone knows he's guilty. You just think it's commendable to murder an unarmed young man solely because of the color of his skin. Not in this country, pallie.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you advocating armed insurrection if you're so confident that Zimmerman is going to beat the rap?
You know he's guilty. Everyone knows he's guilty. You just think it's commendable to murder an unarmed young man solely because of the color of his skin. Not in this country, pallie.
What a moronic black racist...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over except the riots.
I wonder if the property damage will exceed Katrina...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
We know there was a fight, and Zimmerman was likely being pounded, that takes Murder 2 off the table, only a politically ordered manslaughter conviction is possible, which will be overturned on appeal.

80% chance of not guilty, and if verdict is on hot, humid day, 100% chance of riots that the NGs will have to suppress.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the property damage will exceed Katrina...
If they burn the hood(s) it will be an improvement, better than landscaping a.concrete driveway or a kitchen remodeling, for property values

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite where I "advocated armed insurrection," o great Anglophone.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite where I "advocated armed insurrection," o great Anglophone.
He's an even worse Francophone.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmerman was definitely on top of Trayvon--according to two eye witnesses.
Right. One kept changing the number of gunshots she heard while on the stand. The only eyewitness testimony that is really coming into play is Good's.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play semantics with me, I understand that. Let me rephrase...in good conscience, with the evidence presented, they cannot convict him of murder two.
Not semantics. Many a jury has been polled in disbelief over the years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min ino 29,119
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 29 min sidekick 18
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 46 min Reality Speaks 81
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Reality Speaks 158
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 2,898
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 3 hr Andrew Nice Day 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr not 2,214
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••