Comments
4,821 - 4,840 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5137 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmerman was definitely on top of Trayvon--according to two eye witnesses.
not the 2 that testified.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5138 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
By any means necessary... and there's not a thing you can do about it.
You think the jurors should be persecuted if things don't go your way? You really are a filthy booner.

Hilliard, OH

#5139 Jul 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He does realize that Kosmik is the one with the drinking problem...right?
He's still waiting for him to be released from Maryhaven.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#5140 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You think the jurors should be persecuted if things don't go your way? You really are a filthy booner.
He's just a typical leftist.

Since: Jan 12

Flat Rock, MI

#5141 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Ashtray would have liked the NBC commissary. Maybe Rachel the 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude can stop by for a bite:
http://www.badmenu.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
That sounds good, Chicken George. Don't you tire of eating greenbean casserolle ,lunchmeat on white bread, and canned spaghetti?

Hilliard, OH

#5142 Jul 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds good, Chicken George. Don't you tire of eating greenbean casserolle ,lunchmeat on white bread, and canned spaghetti?
We're having poutine tonight.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5143 Jul 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there. You have no idea of how Zimmerman approached the teenager.
Zimmerman should have went home and called the police. His own words, " these fkn assholes always get away..." Shows his tolerance for anyone that night...He already had aggression before contact with Trayvon.
That's a fact.
These gourd heads on here have no fact. I have a feeling the jury made up of women, will believe anything. They don't know anything about a fight. They look at Zimmerman as a man that should be wearing a dress as should Reality Speaks, Spooks, and of course Tony D2, Free Pizza 4 U, a word a person don't mention anymore sissy.

Stay on these fools Black Rhino.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5144 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You tried to save me from the Extra Crispy, but I only wanted a combo lunch meal, not the bucket you grabbed and ran with. And bring back those wedges and gravy, dammit.
Clayton, what in the world have you been up today?
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5145 Jul 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
These gourd heads on here have no fact. I have a feeling the jury made up of women, will believe anything. They don't know anything about a fight. They look at Zimmerman as a man that should be wearing a dress as should Reality Speaks, Spooks, and of course Tony D2, Free Pizza 4 U, a word a person don't mention anymore sissy.
Your shift is not over until the deep fryer grease is changed.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#5146 Jul 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Coalburner
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5147 Jul 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there. You have no idea of how Zimmerman approached the teenager.
Zimmerman should have went home and called the police. His own words, " these fkn assholes always get away..." Shows his tolerance for anyone that night...He already had aggression before contact with Trayvon.
That's a fact.
Nothing could be more correct, no matter if Obama said it.

Hilliard, OH

#5148 Jul 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Coalburner
Good thing she doesn't know what poutine is...she'd invade Québec like a runaway train.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5149 Jul 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
So women can't think their way out of a paper bag, huh. wider? Speak for yourself, fry-girl. Say where did that sexy photo you try to pass off of yourself go?

The evidence that Martin was not the aggressor is just not there.

Thank God I live in the country, thank God my neighborhood watch is two noisy dogs, thank God my Dad taught me to shoot and drive a double brake tractor and thank GOD the fallout of possible riots will not reach here.

Still, you can never predict any jury so an aquittal is possible. Either way, it's a lose/lose for the country and race relations and you idiots will never see that.

Put you photo back up. We all enjoyed it so. LOL

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5150 Jul 9, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play semantics with me, I understand that. Let me rephrase...in good conscience, with the evidence presented, they cannot convict him of murder two.
I don't see a good conscience conviction of ANYTHING. They haven't disproved self-defense.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5151 Jul 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
His head injury is consistent with tumbling over while wrestling with Martin on the sidewalk.
There were also sprinkler heads in the area.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5152 Jul 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a good conscience conviction of ANYTHING. They haven't disproved self-defense.

It's all over except the riots.

Flat Rock, MI

#5153 Jul 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were also sprinkler heads in the area.
Those can cut if they're the metal ones shaped like a cowboy boot spur!

Flat Rock, MI

#5154 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Keep stroking it, Tyrone.
My scenario sounds more plausible than anything you or those lies Zimmerman told. Jeantel testified she heard Zimmerman ask why Martin was there, Martin responded with, why you following me for? Typical urban dialect that a teen would use (subject verb agreement issues). She heard a sound from Martin like air rushing out his mouth after being shoved by Zimmerman. He punched Zimm and fractured his nose, Zimm went low to take him to the ground until police came, the ground fight was on!

Now top that, Chester! Sounds VERY plausible!!
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5155 Jul 9, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over except the riots.
I can hardly wait. Let the hoods burn.

Hilliard, OH

#5156 Jul 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> My scenario sounds more plausible than anything you or those lies Zimmerman told. Jeantel testified she heard Zimmerman ask why Martin was there, Martin responded with, why you following me for? Typical urban dialect that a teen would use (subject verb agreement issues). She heard a sound from Martin like air rushing out his mouth after being shoved by Zimmerman. He punched Zimm and fractured his nose, Zimm went low to take him to the ground until police came, the ground fight was on!
Now top that, Chester! Sounds VERY plausible!!
Sounds like you're stroking to the point of a friction burn, Stymie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 2 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 2 hr Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 2 hr Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
RIP Joan Rivers 4 hr Kato 20
Where are all the original legacy posters? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 14 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info