The George Zimmerman Case!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5115 Jul 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there. You have no idea of how Zimmerman approached the teenager.
Neither were you. Neither was anybody else... And that doubt favors the defense.

Planet Earth

#5116 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmerman was definitely on top of Trayvon--according to two eye witnesses.
One of whom said Zimmerman shot Martin in the back.

Planet Earth

#5117 Jul 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Defense expert will side with Zimmerman. Biased opinion.
Prosecution expert will side with the prosecution. And I suppose that's NOT biased.

Since: Jan 12

Cincinnati, OH

#5118 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Typical booner...wanting to kill someone.
Some nerve! You're financially supporting a grown man who shot and killed a teenager! No wonder Zimmerman gained 140 pounds, he's been gorging himself on KFC, ceviche mixto, donuts, and 40's of Old English 800. Looks like his wife been stuffing her gowls as well, all on your dime!

Keep sending those checks, chicken George. He'll need them for commissary.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5119 Jul 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Some nerve! You're financially supporting a grown man who shot and killed a teenager! No wonder Zimmerman gained 140 pounds, he's been gorging himself on KFC, ceviche mixto, donuts, and 40's of Old English 800. Looks like his wife been stuffing her gowls as well, all on your dime!
Keep sending those checks, chicken George. He'll need them for commissary.
Yep. The NBC commissary, after he sues the life out of the Obama network.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#5120 Jul 9, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes, they can. A jury can come back with whatever verdict it wants.
Don't play semantics with me, I understand that. Let me rephrase...in good conscience, with the evidence presented, they cannot convict him of murder two.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5121 Jul 9, 2013
Ashtray would have liked the NBC commissary. Maybe Rachel the 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude can stop by for a bite:

http://www.badmenu.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#5123 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Head bashing, broken nose, grass stains on Zimmerman's jacket proves...

I reiterate, not saying he is innocent in this altercation, not saying I think he should walk, but you need to keep Florida law in mind.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5125 Jul 9, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play semantics with me, I understand that. Let me rephrase...in good conscience, with the evidence presented, they cannot convict him of murder two.
Actually, they could. Depends upon which evidence they place the most weight and which witnesses they find most credible.

woof

Since: Jan 12

Cincinnati, OH

#5126 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, I believe Zimmerman pushed Martin during the initial confrontation, Martin then socked him in the nose, Zimmerman, being shorter and stocky, rushed in going for the taller Martin's legs. The ground fight was on! Both were on top at one point due to wrestling and rolling. That would explain why different people said they either saw Martin on top or Zimmerman. When Zimmerman realized he couldn't 'man handle' the teen, he went for the gun!

I don't know if you've seen many fights in school or in a club, but unless there's an instant 'knock out ' punch the fight usually always end up as a wrestling and punching on the ground thing.

The MMA style blows that Good claims he saw was BS! No body claims to have seen Zimmerman get his head 'pounded on solid concrete '. His head injury is consistent with tumbling over while wrestling with Martin on the sidewalk.
They cannot kill a spook

Taylor, MI

#5127 Jul 9, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Head bashing, broken nose, grass stains on Zimmerman's jacket proves...
I reiterate, not saying he is innocent in this altercation, not saying I think he should walk, but you need to keep Florida law in mind.
Only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is littering. You can't leave an astray laying just anywhere.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5128 Jul 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they could. Depends upon which evidence they place the most weight and which witnesses they find most credible.
woof
Or how persuasively they've been threatened and intimidated.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5129 Jul 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> In my opinion, I believe Zimmerman pushed Martin during the initial confrontation, Martin then socked him in the nose, Zimmerman, being shorter and stocky, rushed in going for the taller Martin's legs. The ground fight was on! Both were on top at one point due to wrestling and rolling. That would explain why different people said they either saw Martin on top or Zimmerman. When Zimmerman realized he couldn't 'man handle' the teen, he went for the gun!
I don't know if you've seen many fights in school or in a club, but unless there's an instant 'knock out ' punch the fight usually always end up as a wrestling and punching on the ground thing.
The MMA style blows that Good claims he saw was BS! No body claims to have seen Zimmerman get his head 'pounded on solid concrete '. His head injury is consistent with tumbling over while wrestling with Martin on the sidewalk.
Keep stroking it, Tyrone.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5131 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Or how persuasively they've been threatened and intimidated.
You've been over at Karl's drinking all day again, haven't you?

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5132 Jul 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Has Che been in your doghouse?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5133 Jul 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Hmmm...how quickly and conveniently you forget the bounty placed on Zimmerman's head, his address being tweeted by thousands, including "celebrities" and the probability that these jurors will be outed after the trial.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5135 Jul 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...how quickly and conveniently you forget the bounty placed on Zimmerman's head, his address being tweeted by thousands, including "celebrities" and the probability that these jurors will be outed after the trial.
He does realize that Kosmik is the one with the drinking problem...right?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5136 Jul 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Che been in your doghouse?
RU_Kiddingme's been all over his arse.

http://www.thejagergazette.com/wp-content/upl...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5137 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
not the 2 that testified.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5138 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
By any means necessary... and there's not a thing you can do about it.
You think the jurors should be persecuted if things don't go your way? You really are a filthy booner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 3 hr Republicans Shill... 4
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
DACA. DACA. One particular Immigration Issue. ... 3 hr Republicans Shill... 1
Trump BALD HEAD 3 hr Duke for Mayor 55
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Keep UR Plan 6,691
Sh@$tHole Country 6 hr Butt Pump 66
Note the Date ! 7 hr Pam 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages