Comments
4,721 - 4,740 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5027 Jul 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I mean you and you know it. Punk.
You silly booner, you're so wound up on some sort of substance that you don't even know what you mean. Why do you insist on making black people look bad?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5028 Jul 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Pinhead? You mean your lawyer buddy who is terrified to the point of threatening to sue a screen name? That's a pinhead, booner.
Hey Zippy.

Stop recreating history. I said I'd find you if you engage in libel as retaliation for my exposing you daily as a bigot.

Stick with the truth, bigot.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5029 Jul 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zippy.
Stop recreating history. I said I'd find you if you engage in libel as retaliation for my exposing you daily as a bigot.
Stick with the truth, bigot.
woof
How does one libel a screen name, "lawyer"? And why should you be immune from the exposure of your anti-Catholic, anti-American views? You don't get to have it both ways, douche.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5030 Jul 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How does one libel a screen name, "lawyer"? And why should you be immune from the exposure of your anti-Catholic, anti-American views? You don't get to have it both ways, douche.
Play your little game Paco. One does cannot slander a screen name. We both know what we're discussing here.

I think you're smart enough to know that there are consequences for actions. I'm being courteous.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5031 Jul 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Play your little game Paco. One does cannot slander a screen name. We both know what we're discussing here.
I think you're smart enough to know that there are consequences for actions. I'm being courteous.
woof
LOL! You're really trying to convince us that you're a lawyer by insisting that a screen name can take action against a screen name? You really are a lost cause, Eric. I'm getting death threats from your booner boy and you know what? It's a screen name making big noises at another screen name. It means NOTHING in the world of reality. Yet you're all bent out of shape...why?
You're a pansy.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5032 Jul 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're really trying to convince us that you're a lawyer by insisting that a screen name can take action against a screen name? You really are a lost cause, Eric. I'm getting death threats from your booner boy and you know what? It's a screen name making big noises at another screen name. It means NOTHING in the world of reality. Yet you're all bent out of shape...why?
You're a pansy.
Chuckling.

You know exactly what I'm saying Pickaninnie Paco.

Have a good day.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5033 Jul 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckling.
You know exactly what I'm saying Pickaninnie Paco.
Have a good day.
woof
You're saying that you're an angry, frustrated pansy who thinks he can threaten people while he does as he pleases. Doesn't work that way, Eric.
You're a joke.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5035 Jul 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure has caused you to stop your bizarre threats about reporting him to the "Bar Association," hasn't he? In fact, you seem to have forgotten all about that now.
Has he? As someone said before, unless they have a member named "Duke for Mayor," it means about as much as someone contacting the Hilliard School Board about "Clayton Bigsby."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#5036 Jul 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that there is no purpose to your participation in this forum.
But...we knew that already.
There's no purpose to anyone's participation. Only you and Mark think these threads actually mean something.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#5038 Jul 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish I'd never been to Columbus. Columbus makes Cleveland look like Paris.
Hey...Columbus is wonderful.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5039 Jul 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it was pretty stupid of you to be threatening to do it, eh Blanche? I guess that's why you stopped.
Why is he so terrified? He simply perpetuates his own misery with every empty threat. He's looking pretty bad by his own hand, kid.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5041 Jul 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's terrified, Georgie. That is something that, like a lot of your impressions, is a figment of your imagination.
You never have been able to read people, little girl.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5044 Jul 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
But you started it, twatface.
Wrong, Slappy. Your boy Duke decided he'd start a bunch of attack threads yesterday. That's fine. But he can't take the retaliation without crying like a little b!tch. Tough.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5045 Jul 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, Slappy. Your boy Duke decided he'd start a bunch of attack threads yesterday. That's fine. But he can't take the retaliation without crying like a little b!tch. Tough.
Thank You Pickaninnie Paco.

Don't stop.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5046 Jul 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Pickaninnie Paco.
Don't stop.
woof
I'll never stop telling the truth, Eric. How you think your own words documented here are somehow going to cause me any trouble is a mystery.
Carry on, "lawyer."

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5047 Jul 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you know that Good admitted he neither saw not heard actual blows
Oppppppppppps

Trayvon pot smoking to come into evidence via toxicology report

http://legalinsurrection.com/

Implosion: Police Testify Trayvonís Father Originally Denied Son Was Screaming

This is fun huh FKA Reader
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#5048 Jul 8, 2013
Clayton it looks like you are taking a beating on Zimmerman V Martin. Do you need some help?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5049 Jul 8, 2013
Pot smokers are mellow and do not start fights, but defend themselves when threatened.

This looks like a coup for the prosecution!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5050 Jul 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Clayton it looks like you are taking a beating on Zimmerman V Martin. Do you need some help?
A beating? Zimmerman's going to walk next week, Wide Load. See you at the afterparty.
Big Bubba

College Station, TX

#5051 Jul 8, 2013
These comments on here are really getting away from the evidence in the trial. The law will hopefully prevail in the Jury's eyes. Regardless of how some feel, it looks like the STATE is loosing the battle so far. Regardless of what Nancy Dis-Grace (HLN) says, the STATE is having a difficult time.
HLN appears to be biased for the Prosecution instead of reporting what is happening. CNN does a better job of reporting and analyzing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joan Rivers 20 min E-Bob 5
welfare nation 2 hr Zoe Regen 1
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
gutfeld: obama climate change proposal 'nuttier... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 9 hr Duke for Mayor 101
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••