|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I mean you and you know it. Punk.
You silly booner, you're so wound up on some sort of substance that you don't even know what you mean. Why do you insist on making black people look bad?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Pinhead? You mean your lawyer buddy who is terrified to the point of threatening to sue a screen name? That's a pinhead, booner.
Hey Zippy.

Stop recreating history. I said I'd find you if you engage in libel as retaliation for my exposing you daily as a bigot.

Stick with the truth, bigot.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zippy.
Stop recreating history. I said I'd find you if you engage in libel as retaliation for my exposing you daily as a bigot.
Stick with the truth, bigot.
woof
How does one libel a screen name, "lawyer"? And why should you be immune from the exposure of your anti-Catholic, anti-American views? You don't get to have it both ways, douche.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How does one libel a screen name, "lawyer"? And why should you be immune from the exposure of your anti-Catholic, anti-American views? You don't get to have it both ways, douche.
Play your little game Paco. One does cannot slander a screen name. We both know what we're discussing here.

I think you're smart enough to know that there are consequences for actions. I'm being courteous.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Play your little game Paco. One does cannot slander a screen name. We both know what we're discussing here.
I think you're smart enough to know that there are consequences for actions. I'm being courteous.
woof
LOL! You're really trying to convince us that you're a lawyer by insisting that a screen name can take action against a screen name? You really are a lost cause, Eric. I'm getting death threats from your booner boy and you know what? It's a screen name making big noises at another screen name. It means NOTHING in the world of reality. Yet you're all bent out of shape...why?
You're a pansy.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're really trying to convince us that you're a lawyer by insisting that a screen name can take action against a screen name? You really are a lost cause, Eric. I'm getting death threats from your booner boy and you know what? It's a screen name making big noises at another screen name. It means NOTHING in the world of reality. Yet you're all bent out of shape...why?
You're a pansy.
Chuckling.

You know exactly what I'm saying Pickaninnie Paco.

Have a good day.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckling.
You know exactly what I'm saying Pickaninnie Paco.
Have a good day.
woof
You're saying that you're an angry, frustrated pansy who thinks he can threaten people while he does as he pleases. Doesn't work that way, Eric.
You're a joke.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure has caused you to stop your bizarre threats about reporting him to the "Bar Association," hasn't he? In fact, you seem to have forgotten all about that now.
Has he? As someone said before, unless they have a member named "Duke for Mayor," it means about as much as someone contacting the Hilliard School Board about "Clayton Bigsby."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that there is no purpose to your participation in this forum.
But...we knew that already.
There's no purpose to anyone's participation. Only you and Mark think these threads actually mean something.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish I'd never been to Columbus. Columbus makes Cleveland look like Paris.
Hey...Columbus is wonderful.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it was pretty stupid of you to be threatening to do it, eh Blanche? I guess that's why you stopped.
Why is he so terrified? He simply perpetuates his own misery with every empty threat. He's looking pretty bad by his own hand, kid.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's terrified, Georgie. That is something that, like a lot of your impressions, is a figment of your imagination.
You never have been able to read people, little girl.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
But you started it, twatface.
Wrong, Slappy. Your boy Duke decided he'd start a bunch of attack threads yesterday. That's fine. But he can't take the retaliation without crying like a little b!tch. Tough.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, Slappy. Your boy Duke decided he'd start a bunch of attack threads yesterday. That's fine. But he can't take the retaliation without crying like a little b!tch. Tough.
Thank You Pickaninnie Paco.

Don't stop.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Pickaninnie Paco.
Don't stop.
woof
I'll never stop telling the truth, Eric. How you think your own words documented here are somehow going to cause me any trouble is a mystery.
Carry on, "lawyer."

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you know that Good admitted he neither saw not heard actual blows
Oppppppppppps

Trayvon pot smoking to come into evidence via toxicology report

http://legalinsurrection.com/

Implosion: Police Testify Trayvonís Father Originally Denied Son Was Screaming

This is fun huh FKA Reader
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Clayton it looks like you are taking a beating on Zimmerman V Martin. Do you need some help?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Pot smokers are mellow and do not start fights, but defend themselves when threatened.

This looks like a coup for the prosecution!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Clayton it looks like you are taking a beating on Zimmerman V Martin. Do you need some help?
A beating? Zimmerman's going to walk next week, Wide Load. See you at the afterparty.
Big Bubba

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

These comments on here are really getting away from the evidence in the trial. The law will hopefully prevail in the Jury's eyes. Regardless of how some feel, it looks like the STATE is loosing the battle so far. Regardless of what Nancy Dis-Grace (HLN) says, the STATE is having a difficult time.
HLN appears to be biased for the Prosecution instead of reporting what is happening. CNN does a better job of reporting and analyzing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min dba_freelance_gyno 29,097
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Andrew Dice Clay 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,897
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 2 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr Go IDF Go 29
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••