|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Really? From whom, genius? Jon Corzine? Springsteen? Kevin Smith?
The fact remains that you are not allowed to present yourself in the State of New Jersey, right Georgieboy?

I understand that you were lonely so far from home, but on a school playground, George? Really. That's sickening.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally, a provincial dolt like you hasn't a clue about the meaning of TDY.
It was a big circus. We go big or go home here in Jersey. And we get fools like Gokeefe to clean up after us.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains that you are not allowed to present yourself in the State of New Jersey, right Georgieboy?
I understand that you were lonely so far from home, but on a school playground, George? Really. That's sickening.
Please produce the post that you say backs up your lie, Torchy. Come on, boy...let's see it.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a big circus. We go big or go home here in Jersey. And we get fools like Gokeefe to clean up after us.
Answer the question. Do you know what TDY means or not? Come on, boy...tell us.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two Dumb Yahoos?"
We're not talking about you and your daddy from Akron.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question. Do you know what TDY means or not? Come on, boy...tell us.
TiDYing up after the circus. Everyone knows that.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Please produce the post that you say backs up your lie, Torchy. Come on, boy...let's see it.
You want a post that proves it? Here it is Georgieboy:

George was asked to leave the State of New Jersey for untoward acts on a school playground.

Freak

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a post that proves it? Here it is Georgieboy:
George was asked to leave the State of New Jersey for untoward acts on a school playground.
Freak
Let's see the link, Torchy.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
TiDYing up after the circus. Everyone knows that.
Only moronic circus apes like you, boy.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks. Over and over.
Who else? I tried to find the posts and I couldn't. We were told it was a good majority of those posting. But it isn't hard to find articles - op/ed or otherwise - which talk about the prosecution not having strong enough evidence to warrant the charge.(And having said that, I make no excuse for Zimmerman nor do I guess what a jury will do.)
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument that the move is common and seldom granted.
Yet a good many folks who post here have put great stock in their belief that the case would be thrown out of court for lack of evidence. This is now two strikes. The first was when the defense decided not to go for a pre-trial immunity hearing.
How quickly we forget.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see the link, Torchy.
You asked for a post. I provided it.

You lose. I win.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Think it was a conspiracy?
There will be many claims of one once Zimmerman is acquitted.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY evidence that Trayvon started anything is the word of a man facing the possibility of life in prison for killing him.
Ant the ONLY evidence that Martin didn't start it is... Oh wait, there IS none...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because I read more than one opinion from lawyers who thought he gave excellent testimony. Are you sure you're not confusing Bao and Rao?
Sorry. Hyperbole.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Hyperbole.
From leftist sites? Really?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Hyperbole.
Ahhhhhh, I see. My mistake, then.

"At the George Zimmerman trial Friday, another state witness was drawing terrible reviews for letting the state down.

This time it was medical examiner Shiping Bao, who performed the autopsy on Trayvon Martin.

Bao was a train wreck for the state, Judge Alex Ferrer told Fox News Channel. "It's like he came with an agenda, and he was a horrible witness," Ferrer said. Ferrer shared the news that he had heard jurors were laughing at the exchanges between Bao and defense attorney Don West.

Larry Walters, legal analyst for WOFL-Channel 35, said the medical examiner was "in the tank" for the state. Walters cited this example: Bao's changing his opinion on the length of time Trayvon was alive after being shot. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in Trayvon's death.

Bao's testimony "imploded" on the state, CNN legal analyst Mark NeJame said. The medical examiner was "long, convoluted and a bit of a mess" and hurt the state's case, NeJame added.

WOFL's Debra Ferwerda said she was used to medical examiners' testimony being dry and boring. "This is very entertaining. He's so proprietary with his notes. It’s funny," she said.

WESH-Channel 2 legal analyst Richard Hornsby highlighted that Bao referred to forensic pathologist Vincent Di Maio's book. Hornsby predicted that Di Maio, a witness for the defense, will shred Bao's findings. That should be something to look forward to next week.

How bad was Bao? "He was so bizarre and out there. It's like he was 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' the way he was testifying," Hornsby said. Because of Bao, the state ended its case weakly, Hornsby said."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY evidence that Trayvon started anything is the word of a man facing the possibility of life in prison for killing him.
so the magic broken nose fairy broke George's nose; and Trayvon knocked George out of the way to save him from the fairy boxer, and accidentally he fell on concrete hitting the back of his head 4 times.

The only possibility here is Zimmerman owning CNN and NBC. Possibly the State of Florida.

There is no doubt you are a racist partisan sheep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else? I tried to find the posts and I couldn't. We were told it was a good majority of those posting. But it isn't hard to find articles - op/ed or otherwise - which talk about the prosecution not having strong enough evidence to warrant the charge.(And having said that, I make no excuse for Zimmerman nor do I guess what a jury will do.)
<quoted text>
A good many is not the same as the majority.

I believe Spook has also been a purveyor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
From leftist sites? Really?
Huh?
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ant the ONLY evidence that Martin didn't start it is... Oh wait, there IS none...
I am surprised that the prosecution closed without Reader's testimony. I mean, SHE sure thinks she was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,461 - 4,480 of7,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The right's insanity continues... 28 min d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 49 min Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 53 min Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 55 min Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality speaks 28,424
This is what “WHITE FLIGHT” looks like UP-CLOSE... 1 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 4 hr Male 90
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••