“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4724 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
West also honed in on another finding Bao said he changed. Initially, Bao told attorneys toxicology results revealed marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system, but said the amount of the drug wouldn't have a physical, emotional or mental effect.
Bao said that after spending "hours and hours" on new research in preparing for the trial, he now believes the marijuana "could" have had an effect on Martin.
West was continuing his cross-examination of Bao with the jury in the courtroom Friday afternoon.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575924...
Hmmmmm, yes...Tell me, did he find that pesky bullet of zimmerman's buried in his chest as well?

Pathetic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4725 Jul 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron - that must be the most used word in your vocabulary.
You liked that reply, like you do those Obama Government Checks every month don't you? We know you don't work, How do you like being retired? Did you have plenty of Fried Chicken and Fireworks?
You must be one of those with NO Common Sense Clayton. What part of my comment didn't you understand?
Let me repeat that for you George Clayton Zimmerman III!
Four Things to Think About!
1. Remember Jordan van der Sloot? His father was a judge was a lawyer on the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba.
1 A. George Zimmerman Son of a Retired Judge.
2.. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
2 C. George Zimmerman kills an innocent boy.
3. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
3 C. George Zimmerman kills an innocent boy.
4. Jordan van der Sloot Lies, gives different stories about killing.
4 C. George Zimmerman lies about the killing.
That might be over your head Clayton Zimmerman III. You need to take a Tylenol, and rest a bit, I worry about you.
your entire post is fantasy BS.

and when riots occur, these trials will require drive up windows due to heavy flow of traffic.

all people have the right to protect themselves from danger.

why would this angel teenager with skittles and iced tea start a fight?

lack of respect killed Trayvon, and idiots like you don't like it.

learn something, or pick a grave plot out quick.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4726 Jul 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Zimmerman's Lawyer: "Your honor, we move to dismiss all charges against George Zimmerman."
Judge: "Are you fkn high, counsel?" Denied".
Get your toothbrush ready, dumb George. It's gonna be one helluva slumber party.
defense closing witnesses..........

the defense rests....the prosecution proved beyond reasonable doubt the George Zimmerman protected himself. There never was a case against this man, and the media and POTUS poured gas on this case to take eyes off the administrations many many mistakes and failures.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4727 Jul 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, yes...Tell me, did he find that pesky bullet of zimmerman's buried in his chest as well?
Pathetic.
pesky bullets have ended many violent confrontations. This is not news.

I just wonder why the frightened child did not run and call 911 himself in lieu of a girlfriend that would require operator assistance to dial 911.

warning to all....it does not require a sign in yard saying if you rob I shoot back. Expect exactly that, when robbing homes.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4728 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Try and keep up, dear:
"Doug Mataconis, an attorney familiar with criminal law, notes that motions to acquit like O’Mara’s are both common and frequently denied. He said that, while he does not practice law in Florida,“this is a common tactic in criminal cases nationwide.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/crowd-on-msnbc-che...
No argument that the move is common and seldom granted.

Yet a good many folks who post here have put great stock in their belief that the case would be thrown out of court for lack of evidence. This is now two strikes. The first was when the defense decided not to go for a pre-trial immunity hearing.

How quickly we forget.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4729 Jul 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
It's interesting that the autopsy findings were recently changed. Is that what you're calling pathetic? Or was your general anger at life directed at me for posting the fact, which was in the news?

Location hidden

#4730 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
How very interesting that the ME who conducted the autopsy changed one of his findings 3 weeks ago, despite testifying that he couldn't remember the autopsy and was relying on notes, etc.
His opinion had nothkng to do with the facts of this case, but rather another similar injury that forced a reassessment of known parameters.

Nobody liked his contributions much, and it was very unfortunate that some difficulties with the lock on the evidence room door forced him into the closing position.

Think it was a conspiracy?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4731 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument that the move is common and seldom granted.
Yet a good many folks who post here have put great stock in their belief that the case would be thrown out of court for lack of evidence. This is now two strikes. The first was when the defense decided not to go for a pre-trial immunity hearing.
How quickly we forget.
Who said that?

Location hidden

#4732 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
West also honed in on another finding Bao said he changed. Initially, Bao told attorneys toxicology results revealed marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system, but said the amount of the drug wouldn't have a physical, emotional or mental effect.
Bao said that after spending "hours and hours" on new research in preparing for the trial, he now believes the marijuana "could" have had an effect on Martin.
West was continuing his cross-examination of Bao with the jury in the courtroom Friday afternoon.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575924...
The toxicology report was still barred from admission. That entire discussion took place while they were out of the room.

Location hidden

#4733 Jul 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I don't know how the outcome of the Zimmerman trial will end. I would guess there are thousands of cases like the Zimmerman Case that goes unreported. I have often said this has been a Media Driven Case. However the outcome, we may see an ugly outcome either way.
I have said this one could have been avoided. No matter what a person thinks. A broken nose, a few scratches to our head, doesn't justify a murder. Whenever you hear someone calling another ugly names, when the have called the Police, you can bet, they called that Person a name, that caused a confrontation. Most likely, had Zimmerman not been carrying a loadhhed weapon on his person, he would have went on home and let the Police handle the situtation.(I am not saying he didn't have that right). But he chose a different path, no matter what his story is. Now with his story being played out on TV, and a story, not the most favorable for him, even though he may walk away. And it may have an outcome for him DEAD RIGHT. The jury will decide.
There is a difference is peole poking some fun, and those that stir hatred. I may poke fun at Clayton, and he says things that I don't agree with. I doubt if he would want a riot outside his door. And I would bet he is not the kind that would provoke a fight. Then there are some on here, that advocate violence. They may be talking, then there are some that in real life, are not joking, not at all. I have known some, they will kill you, and have spent time behind bars for killing. READ BELOW THE CHILLING PROBLEM that maybe just around the corner in just a few days, it may not be pretty.
Read this:
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch ...
Everyone has an opinion, and if they differ, so be it. But this might be a time at work, to keep your opinion spoken to those you know you can trust. You sure don't want to go to your car, and a gang is waiting to see what you have to say. Or worse follow you home. Peace Be Upon You! Something to think about!
Thank you.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4734 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody liked his contributions much
Really? Because I read more than one opinion from lawyers who thought he gave excellent testimony. Are you sure you're not confusing Bao and Rao?

Location hidden

#4735 Jul 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your entire post is fantasy BS.
and when riots occur, these trials will require drive up windows due to heavy flow of traffic.
all people have the right to protect themselves from danger.
why would this angel teenager with skittles and iced tea start a fight?
lack of respect killed Trayvon, and idiots like you don't like it.
learn something, or pick a grave plot out quick.
The ONLY evidence that Trayvon started anything is the word of a man facing the possibility of life in prison for killing him.

Location hidden

#4736 Jul 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
defense closing witnesses..........
the defense rests....the prosecution proved beyond reasonable doubt the George Zimmerman protected himself. There never was a case against this man, and the media and POTUS poured gas on this case to take eyes off the administrations many many mistakes and failures.
Ummmm, the judge disagreed with you.

Now the defense will present their case and the jury will decide.

Location hidden

#4737 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that the autopsy findings were recently changed. Is that what you're calling pathetic? Or was your general anger at life directed at me for posting the fact, which was in the news?
None of the facts were changed.

The ME revised a couple of conclusions based ln his understanding of evolving science. Only one was admissible. The other is likely irrelevant due to the tkme of death having been established at the scene.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4738 Jul 6, 2013
Zimmerman Trial Review– How We Got Here, And Where We’re Going

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/zimmerma...

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

#4739 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Most sane people do if given the chance. I had to do some work in Ramsey two days a week for three months several years ago...I got it in writing that I'd never have to go back again.
I believe that was called a R E S T R A I N I N G O R D E R, George.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4740 Jul 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he was never arrested, period.
Your redneck anger is appreciated.
LIAR.

"He was NEVER arrested for anything aside from the cop incident."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

"...aside from the cop incident." Read it, you POS liar. You've been caught three times on this thread alone lying about it.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

#4741 Jul 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, TDY assignment finished. I begged never to be sent there again. Unfortunately, they thought I was up to the task and was sent there three times. Looks like yuse guyz didn know how to do it without me.
Oh. You must be one of the people who clean up after the circus. Yeah, you did a good job with that.

Hilliard, OH

#4742 Jul 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was called a R E S T R A I N I N G O R D E R, George.
Really? From whom, genius? Jon Corzine? Springsteen? Kevin Smith?

Hilliard, OH

#4743 Jul 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. You must be one of the people who clean up after the circus. Yeah, you did a good job with that.
Naturally, a provincial dolt like you hasn't a clue about the meaning of TDY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Bowl tix 21 min I Cant Breathe 4
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 22 min Male 67
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 24 min juan 468
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 41 min Dr Phillips PhD 252
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 46 min Dr Phillips PhD 2
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 58 min Gobama 461
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 188
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr Xenosteen 1,023
Columbus Dating
Find my Match