Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4704 Jul 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hi George.The weather cut me some slack today and I got about 20 acres of grass cut.And they let me out for 2 hours to go shopping.
Hey Dave! Hope this weather isn't slowing you down.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4705 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>More like the durability of a Walmart turkey baster and a pair of Playtex gloves.
That's how Mary did it.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#4706 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dave! Hope this weather isn't slowing you down.
It is.too much rain .The ground is soaking it up,but not fast enough.I miss winter.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4707 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how Mary did it.
woof
The name of your surrogate mom?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4708 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The name of your surrogate mom?
Petri Dish? Experiment Gone Wrong?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4709 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how Mary did it.
woof
Sure, she just hopped on that donkey to rush out to Walmart for that turkey baster and prayed that plastic was invented, over 2000 years ago. You really have no boundaries, have you?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4710 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Hillard?
You know what I mean. You rarely talk about anything that is worth talking about. The Government Bum forgot more than you will ever know. Now if you are that stupid, not to notice I left off an I, God could not help your sorry ass.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4711 Jul 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I mean. You rarely talk about anything that is worth talking about. The Government Bum forgot more than you will ever know. Now if you are that stupid, not to notice I left off an I, God could not help your sorry ass.
Since I know of no Cosgrove Rd. in Hilliard, I had to assume you meant exactly what you typed: Hillard.

Someone's a sorry arse...and it ain't me.
[The vernacular is for your reading pleasure.]
george of mashed potatos

United States

#4712 Jul 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
George of Hilliard never had the makings of a varsity athlete. He's still compensating for it.
that's why I pack kiddoh! And you better not let your kids walk down my street. I wanted to be a pig, you know that son? Too bad I never made it. Cops get away with killing unarmed african american kids all the time.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4713 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text> You've STILL got van der Sloot's name wrong!
And Cosgray Rd IS IN Hilliard, you out of state idiot. And people without jobs can't afford to live in this town, much less anywhere near Cosgray Rd. Your envy is hilarious and at the same time truly pathetic.
You're the gift that keeps on giving.
Clayton wrote:
People without jobs can't afford to live in this town.

That is exactly why you don't live there Government Bum.

You answered my question. Thanks you finally confessed.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4714 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I know of no Cosgrove Rd. in Hilliard, I had to assume you meant exactly what you typed: Hillard.
Someone's a sorry arse...and it ain't me.
[The vernacular is for your reading pleasure.]
Cosgray Road

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4715 Jul 5, 2013
Well, folk, as lovely as all this trading of insults must be, I really feel a need to redirect to the topic at hand.

Today the state rested their case and the defense moved for dismissal of the charges against Zimmerman.

DENIED.

So, for those predicting the case would be thrown out of court, that ship has sailed.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4716 Jul 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Well, folk, as lovely as all this trading of insults must be, I really feel a need to redirect to the topic at hand.
Today the state rested their case and the defense moved for dismissal of the charges against Zimmerman.
DENIED.
So, for those predicting the case would be thrown out of court, that ship has sailed.
Try and keep up, dear:

"Doug Mataconis, an attorney familiar with criminal law, notes that motions to acquit like O’Mara’s are both common and frequently denied. He said that, while he does not practice law in Florida,“this is a common tactic in criminal cases nationwide.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/crowd-on-msnbc-che...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4717 Jul 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
DENIED.
LOL. George is right.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4718 Jul 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
DENIED.
You forgot to mention that the defense, again, presented reasonable doubt by cross-examining one of the State's witnesses.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4719 Jul 5, 2013
How very interesting that the ME who conducted the autopsy changed one of his findings 3 weeks ago, despite testifying that he couldn't remember the autopsy and was relying on notes, etc.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4720 Jul 5, 2013
West also honed in on another finding Bao said he changed. Initially, Bao told attorneys toxicology results revealed marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system, but said the amount of the drug wouldn't have a physical, emotional or mental effect.

Bao said that after spending "hours and hours" on new research in preparing for the trial, he now believes the marijuana "could" have had an effect on Martin.

West was continuing his cross-examination of Bao with the jury in the courtroom Friday afternoon.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575924...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4721 Jul 6, 2013
I don't know how the outcome of the Zimmerman trial will end. I would guess there are thousands of cases like the Zimmerman Case that goes unreported. I have often said this has been a Media Driven Case. However the outcome, we may see an ugly outcome either way.

I have said this one could have been avoided. No matter what a person thinks. A broken nose, a few scratches to our head, doesn't justify a murder. Whenever you hear someone calling another ugly names, when the have called the Police, you can bet, they called that Person a name, that caused a confrontation. Most likely, had Zimmerman not been carrying a loaded weapon on his person, he would have went on home and let the Police handle the situtation.(I am not saying he didn't have that right). But he chose a different path, no matter what his story is. Now with his story being played out on TV, and a story, not the most favorable for him, even though he may walk away. And it may have an outcome for him DEAD RIGHT. The jury will decide.

There is a difference is peole poking some fun, and those that stir hatred. I may poke fun at Clayton, and he says things that I don't agree with. I doubt if he would want a riot outside his door. And I would bet he is not the kind that would provoke a fight. Then there are some on here, that advocate violence. They may be talking, then there are some that in real life, are not joking, not at all. I have known some, they will kill you, and have spent time behind bars for killing. READ BELOW THE CHILLING PROBLEM that maybe just around the corner in just a few days, it may not be pretty.

Read this:

RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch ...

Everyone has an opinion, and if they differ, so be it. But this might be a time at work, to keep your opinion spoken to those you know you can trust. You sure don't want to go to your car, and a gang is waiting to see what you have to say. Or worse follow you home. Peace Be Upon You! Something to think about!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4722 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're lying again when the post and a direct link is right there in front of you, ape. Why do you take such pride in making black people look like scum? That's apparently your mission in life whether you realize it or not.
You're a filthy, uneducated, soon to be criminal LIAR.
You said he was never arrested, period.

Your redneck anger is appreciated.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4723 Jul 6, 2013
Zimmerman's Lawyer: "Your honor, we move to dismiss all charges against George Zimmerman."

Judge: "Are you fkn high, counsel?" Denied".

Get your toothbrush ready, dumb George. It's gonna be one helluva slumber party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 1 hr Panty Boy 6
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Panty Boy 238
where is George of Hilliard? 3 hr Black Rhino 24
Palin: Brawl In The Family 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 12
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jerry K Cosmetics 30,971
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr Wont happen again 2,430
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info