Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear nothing but government.
And that's why we have the 2nd Amendment.
The government are just people who got elected, and most are employees. You're afraid of everyone?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The government are just people who got elected, and most are employees. You're afraid of everyone?
Some on this board have given you too much credit.
That's all I have to say.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on this board have given you too much credit.
That's all I have to say.
You can definitely differentiate between WA's days of sobriety vs recreational drug use.
Barnes Noble

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The government are just people who got elected, and most are employees. You're afraid of everyone?
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

- George Washington

For the perennially confused, check with the US military, CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF, DEA, and US Marshalls for more evidence.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR.
From my post #4614:

"He was NEVER arrested for anything aside from the cop incident."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

ONCE AGAIN the ape is caught LYING.
I don't have the time nor stupidity to backtrack a post...Very sad.

You said in the post I replied to that he was never arrested, period.

You are a sad, lonely shitkicking swine banger. When dumb George is sent to prison...Those photos of you and the family barnyard animals will be a comfort to him.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad, lonely shitkicking swine banger. When dumb George is sent to prison...Those photos of you and the family barnyard animals will be a comfort to him.
Now you're lying again when the post and a direct link is right there in front of you, ape. Why do you take such pride in making black people look like scum? That's apparently your mission in life whether you realize it or not.
You're a filthy, uneducated, soon to be criminal LIAR.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Jordan"? You really are a complete backwoods moron.
Moron - that must be the most used word in your vocabulary.

You liked that reply, like you do those Obama Government Checks every month don't you? We know you don't work, How do you like being retired? Did you have plenty of Fried Chicken and Fireworks?

You must be one of those with NO Common Sense Clayton. What part of my comment didn't you understand?

Let me repeat that for you George Clayton Zimmerman III!

Four Things to Think About!

1. Remember Jordan van der Sloot? His father was a judge was a lawyer on the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba.
1 A. George Zimmerman Son of a Retired Judge.
2.. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
2 C. George Zimmerman kills an innocent boy.
3. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
3 C. George Zimmerman kills an innocent boy.
4. Jordan van der Sloot Lies, gives different stories about killing.
4 C. George Zimmerman lies about the killing.

That might be over your head Clayton Zimmerman III. You need to take a Tylenol, and rest a bit, I worry about you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. You are a liar.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron - that must be the most used word in your vocabulary.
You liked that reply, like you do those Obama Government Checks every month don't you? We know you don't work, How do you like being retired? Did you have plenty of Fried Chicken and Fireworks?
You must be one of those with NO Common Sense Clayton. What part of my comment didn't you understand?
Let me repeat that for you George Clayton Zimmerman III!
1. Remember Jordan van der Sloot? His father was a judge was a lawyer on the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba.
2.. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
3. Jordan van der Sloots kills an innocent person.
4. Jordan van der Sloot Lies, gives different stories about killing.
That might be over your head Clayton Zimmerman III. You need to take a Tylenol, and rest a bit, I worry about you.
Let me type this slowly so that you get it this time...van der Sloot's first name is NOT "Jordan."

You are one crazy ass, uneducated Fry Queen.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let me type this slowly so that you get it this time...van der Sloot's first name is NOT "Jordan."
You are one crazy ass, uneducated Fry Queen.
I have your number old man. You never answer the question about drawing Obama Government Checks. You don't have a job, doooooooo You? Why do you avoid the question? No one can spend as much time on Topix and have a job as you do.

How about Joron, Government Bum, I thought you were smart enough to figure out who I meant, apparently not.

Let's see:

Your #1 word in your vocabulary is moron.

Your #2 word in your vocabulary is uneducated.

I am worried about you Clayton. You need rest. Are you under Doctor care?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have your number old man. You never answer the question about drawing Obama Government Checks. You don't have a job, doooooooo You? Why do you avoid the question? No one can spend as much time on Topix and have a job as you do.
How about Joron, Government Bum, I thought you were smart enough to figure out who I meant, apparently not.
Let's see:
I am worried about you Clayton. You need rest. Are you under Doctor care?
You STILL have his name wrong, wide load. You keep on proving everything we say about you...you're backwoods trash.
no one

Port Clinton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
MMA? Zimmerman?

If he was practicing to be an MMA fighter, that would speak again to his mental stats of mind into following Trayvon...Looking to try his skills on an unsuspecting teenager.

That dumb George is a bully.
Tsk, tsk...I wonder if his skills will be applicable when he's getting butt rammed in prison?
No one gets raped in prison. That's a bad thing to say. My dad said its only a hustle. I don't know what that means but he says everyone gets along fine if they don't steal on him
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL have his name wrong, wide load. You keep on proving everything we say about you...you're backwoods trash.
speaking of "trash"; did you see that the previous pedo molester in charge that you worshiped is going to become a saint?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL have his name wrong, wide load. You keep on proving everything we say about you...you're backwoods trash.

1. Remember Jordon van der Sloot? His father was a judge was a lawyer on the Dutch Caribbean Island of Aruba.

2. Jordon van der Sloot kills an innocent person.

3. Jordon van der Sloot kills an innocent person.

4. Jordon van der Sloot lies, gives different stories about killing.

Let's see Clayton:

Your #3 word in your vocabulary is backwoods.

How many years have you been drawing Obama Government Checks?

You DO NOT HAVE a Job Do You?

Columbus Topix knows you don't live in Hillard. Nor Dublin. Someone told me, you live on Cosgray Road.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Remember Jordon van der Sloot? His father was a judge was a lawyer on the Dutch Caribbean Island of Aruba.
Let's see Clayton:
Columbus Topix knows you don't live in Hillard. Nor Dublin. Someone told me, you live on Cosgray Road.
You've STILL got van der Sloot's name wrong!
And Cosgray Rd IS IN Hilliard, you out of state idiot. And people without jobs can't afford to live in this town, much less anywhere near Cosgray Rd. Your envy is hilarious and at the same time truly pathetic.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Konkey Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of "trash"; did you see that the previous pedo molester in charge that you worshiped is going to become a saint?
Are you planning on firebombing a church over it, LIG? Or pulling a drive by?
BTW, why don't you take it up with Biden, Pelosi or Kerry. They call themselves Catholics.
They cannot kill a spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see Clayton:
You are an idiot. Tray of stolen bon bons was not.innocent. He was a drug dealing thief. Zimmerman did the world a favor and took that vermin out of the gene pool.
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you planning on firebombing a church over it, LIG? Or pulling a drive by?
BTW, why don't you take it up with Biden, Pelosi or Kerry. They call themselves Catholics.
Why would I firebomb anything? At least I don't support them like you do. How does it feel to support child rapist? I enjoy making fun of the dress wearing fairy you worship. What does LIG stand for? I'm white, I don't do drive by shootings. Do you know what Biden's, Pelosi's, or Kerry's topix name is? If so, I'll gladly catch them up on the former pedo molester in charge becoming a saint.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Konkey Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I firebomb anything? At least I don't support them like you do. How does it feel to support child rapist? I enjoy making fun of the dress wearing fairy you worship. What does LIG stand for? I'm white, I don't do drive by shootings. Do you know what Biden's, Pelosi's, or Kerry's topix name is? If so, I'll gladly catch them up on the former pedo molester in charge becoming a saint.
You show your true lack of education by suggesting that Catholics worship any pope.
Now let's straighten you out about molestation rates:

Insurance companies, child advocacy groups and religion scholars say there is no evidence that Catholic clergy are more likely to be involved in sexual misconduct than other clergy or professionals. Yet ongoing civil litigation of decades-old cases against a church with deep pockets keeps the Catholic Church in the headlines.

“There is no plausible evidence that Catholic priests are gangs of sexual predators, as they are being portrayed,” said Pennsylvania State University Prof. Philip Jenkins, eminent religion and history scholar, and a non-Catholic who’s studied the church’s abuse problems for 20 years.

Jenkins said there has been no formal study comparing denominations for rates of child abuse. However, insurers have been assessing the risks since they began offering riders on liability policies in the 1980s. Two of the largest insurers report no higher risks in covering Catholic churches than Protestant denominations.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/hark/2010/05/25/s...

FACT: The incidence of sexual abuse by teachers in public schools today has been estimated to be "more than 100 times" that by Catholic priests, and there is alarming evidence of school officials covering up abuse and failing to report suspected cases to authorities. Yet the mainstream media has largely ignored this shocking story while still rehashing decades-old allegations of abuse by Catholic priests.

FACT: Almost all accusations against Catholic priests date from many decades ago, and indeed nearly half of all abuse accusations concern priests who are already long dead. In a body of 77 million people, contemporaneous accusations of abuse against Catholic clergy in the United States are very rare, recently averaging only 8 allegations deemed "credible" by review boards each year.
http://www.themediareport.com/fast-facts/

You're not too bright, moron.
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

don't care. worship your dress wearing fairy and support your child molesters. the business that you support should be held to a higher standard as they profess themselves to have some type of moral superiority. they covered for their molesters, they moved them around, and let them continue to have unrestricted access to their victims. i hope you're proud of the business you support. why are you so stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,361 - 4,380 of7,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min boomshakalakaBOOMbaby 28,533
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Nickled Dimed 2,719
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 17 min d pantz 6
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 36 min d pantz 4
Twilight Ride 1 hr yeah baby yeah 2
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Black Rhino 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000