Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4598 Jul 3, 2013
My O My wrote:
It was way,way better in the days when people could only see a court room drawing.
What, and miss out on this?

Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#4599 Jul 3, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL at the ape who refuses to accept the reality of Zimmerman's innocence...because the ape is a BLACK RACIST.
Take this to your priest Paco.

See what he says.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4600 Jul 3, 2013
Wait what wrote:
"Nelson ruled that Zimmerman's school records, a police job application and an application for a ride-along with Sanford police officers can be introduced before the jury."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575921...
I read that Zimmerman was offered and declined the ride-along.
I read that he took it and then testified in a public hearing how incompetent the police were based on what he saw.

Monroe, MI

#4601 Jul 3, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Adrenaline comes from pleasure, too. Ashtray was having a thuggy rush.
Trayvon was trying to get away from the 'creepy cracker ', not doubling back to attack Zimmerman, that's what you bigots have pushed from the beginning.

Zimmerman ask him, "what are you doing around here?" Now think hard, was Zimmerman sitting in his truck when he said that, OR did he confront Trayvon on the side walk when Zimm cut him off by flanking him through the Condo's walk ways!

Zimms story about where the fight took place don't jive with the evidence of where Trayvon was murdered. Zimm knew that area inside and out! Trayvon did not! He was a visitor.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#4602 Jul 3, 2013
Let's just hope certain people with brutish tendencies (Black Rhino) accept the ruling of the court like civilized people and not like 3rd world aborigines under tribal chieftains and witch doctors.

This is America not Africa.
Oolongti

Saint Louis, MO

#4603 Jul 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
If a young Black Punk as Zimmerman called Trayvon Martin. Broke his nose in 1-2-3 blows. What would 12 punches to the face do to you? Black eyes, knots on your forehead, teeth broken out.A person would be more than happy to go to the hospital.
What did Zimmerman prove? He can sure tell a lie. You would have to be out of your mind to believe Zimmerman came away from a fight with 12 blows, and he has a few scratches on the back of his head. I suspect the reason, he turned down going to hospital, at the time, he didn't know he would have to be on Fox with Hannity, to make that winbags story look good? All those damn lies. Zimmerman is pretty good at crafting a story. I wonder if he got on the stand, how many lies would he tell?
His dad was a judge....he learned early on how to lie his way out of a scrape.
I would like to know how GZ who committed felonious assault against a police officer, and beat his girlfriend up, now wants to claim some teenaged boy beat the crap out of him so bad that he feared for his life!
I'd also like to know how GZ was able to obtain a concealed carry permit with two felony charges in his recent past.
I think I can answer why he chose to NOT SEEK medical treatment the night of the shooting. A physician's medical examination would be impartial, and supported by diagnostic tests, ie CT scans, etc.
It would show what we all know...his injuries were superficial, and MAY HAVE NOT been committed by Trayvon...
I have always wondered if he had his buddy who took the cell phone pics smack him around, after he shot Trayvon, realized he was in deep shit, and so, to make it look like he had had a scuffle, had his buddy punch him, and bang his head on the concrete. THis would certainly explain why no DNA was found on Trayvon's hands that belonged to GZ....It would also explain how the body was laying face down 40 feet away from the sidewalk where GZ claimed he was being assaulted by Trayvon and he had to pull out his gun and shoot him while he was on top of him. I bet NO ONE has ever thoroughly questioned the guy who took cell phone pics of Z's head...

Hilliard, OH

#4604 Jul 3, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
His dad was a judge....he learned early on how to lie his way out of a scrape.
I would like to know how GZ who committed felonious assault against a police officer, and beat his girlfriend up, now wants to claim some teenaged boy beat the crap out of him so bad that he feared for his life!
I'd also like to know how GZ was able to obtain a concealed carry permit with two felony charges in his recent past.
I think I can answer why he chose to NOT SEEK medical treatment the night of the shooting. A physician's medical examination would be impartial, and supported by diagnostic tests, ie CT scans, etc.
It would show what we all know...his injuries were superficial, and MAY HAVE NOT been committed by Trayvon...
I have always wondered if he had his buddy who took the cell phone pics smack him around, after he shot Trayvon, realized he was in deep shit, and so, to make it look like he had had a scuffle, had his buddy punch him, and bang his head on the concrete. THis would certainly explain why no DNA was found on Trayvon's hands that belonged to GZ....It would also explain how the body was laying face down 40 feet away from the sidewalk where GZ claimed he was being assaulted by Trayvon and he had to pull out his gun and shoot him while he was on top of him. I bet NO ONE has ever thoroughly questioned the guy who took cell phone pics of Z's head...
Show us evidence of George beating his girlfriend. I dare you, you f'n twink.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4605 Jul 3, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Show us evidence of George beating his girlfriend. I dare you, you f'n twink.
Here is the question for (Clayton Victor Zimmerman III) FLAKE? In your own words, how many years will Zimmerman be placed behind those STEEL BARS!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4606 Jul 3, 2013
I think it was necessary in light of evaluating whether of not Zim was reasonably in fear of his life.
Is every fight that involves a bloody nose just cause for lethal force?
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're pinned to the ground and have no idea of when the assault is going to stop, absolutely.
Zim just wanted a little Policeman practice. He was just about in as much danger as of getting hurt as a Brinks Truck Driver. For that hog, he could have got up as easy as Tony D2 does in getting out of bed in the middle of the afternoon.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4607 Jul 3, 2013
Listen Zimmerman has to go down. I don't want riots like in Egypt. From LA to New York. The Judge has to take that into consideraton. Maybe a few Red Necks like Reality Speaks will be silenced.

Anyone that believes the DimWit has been sailing on the Seas, would believe Spooks delivered toys on Christmas on the South Side of Chicago.

Lets set the record straight what Reality sees as SEAS is the winds blowing waves on a small farm pond in Holmes County, near Walnut Creek.

What I am looking for is ways to hurt the defence. Next ways to make Reality Speaks, look like a RED NECK FOOL.

Clayton Victor Zimmerman III You have all but wore yourself out on this case. Is Zimmerman packing for his last trip for a few years, be honest, if that is possible.

The MAIN Men - FKA READER
Black Rhino

Have you ever read a more compelling case for Conviction?

The Man that doesn't have any facts - Reality Speaks.

Tony D2 - Who is really going to believe him?

Clayton Victor Zimmerman III - Has used up nearly every copy and paste he can find on the Internet. He may be looking at the Russian Internet in English for more copy and paste. III you are holding up well. Do you spend more time on Columbus Topix then any human on the Planet. How many in your family, do you have working on Topix at any one time? 1? 2? 3? 4? Besides yourself.

Spooks, how in the Hell are You? Are you layin low to pick off a few BLACK PUNKS if the riots begin, if Zimmerman walks?

Pizza4You - Will you actually choke on a Pizza if Zim is assigned a cell for a minmum of 10 years, because he killed a minor with a weapon, and maximum of 30 years.

Columbus, OH

#4608 Jul 3, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Let's just hope certain people with brutish tendencies (Black Rhino) accept the ruling of the court like civilized people and not like 3rd world aborigines under tribal chieftains and witch doctors.
You'd better check this country's history! Nothing every changed here without people dying, going to jail, and getting bloodied by police batons, dogs, and fire bombs. If that is what you call civilized I'd hate to see America's uncivilized behavior. So much for your comparative snipe at Africa, which you know nothing about and except for those Saturday morning Tarzan movies you and most Americans watched as kids.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4609 Jul 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I think it was necessary in light of evaluating whether of not Zim was reasonably in fear of his life.
Is every fight that involves a bloody nose just cause for lethal force?
<quoted text>
Zim just wanted a little Policeman practice. He was just about in as much danger as of getting hurt as a Brinks Truck Driver. For that hog, he could have got up as easy as Tony D2 does in getting out of bed in the middle of the afternoon.
That's the wonderful thing about retirement, every day is Saturday except Sunday. Sucks to be you.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4610 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL at the ape who refuses to accept the reality of Zimmerman's innocence...because the ape is a BLACK RACIST.
Why are you cheering like a pompous ass for a wife beating, police assaulting thug, chicken feed?

Oh, that's right...you're a bobble head that just parrots anything the stormfront site tells you too.

Cave apes ain't to bright.

But they sure are persistent with their stupidity. You get an A for that, barnyard.

Brooklyn, New York

#4611 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Show us evidence of George beating his girlfriend. I dare you, you f'n twink.
He was arrested for it. Daddy got him off.

He was arrested for assaulting police officers. Daddy got him off of two fkn felonious charges.

A fkn speeding ticket...Officer doesn't show up to court.

His lucks run out, chicken feed. The judge is aware of who his daddy is and what he's done.
I hope the jury aren't a bunch of fkn dumbass rednecks like you.

Brooklyn, New York

#4612 Jul 4, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Lets hope people with links to cave apes from the Paleolithic era (Oliver Cuntaberry) is doesn't murder his wife and children like a Neanderthal when Zimmerman goes to jail.

This is America, not England.

Brooklyn, New York

#4613 Jul 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Listen Zimmerman has to go down. I don't want riots like in Egypt. From LA to New York. The Judge has to take that into consideraton. Maybe a few Red Necks like Reality Speaks will be silenced.
Anyone that believes the DimWit has been sailing on the Seas, would believe Spooks delivered toys on Christmas on the South Side of Chicago.
Lets set the record straight what Reality sees as SEAS is the winds blowing waves on a small farm pond in Holmes County, near Walnut Creek.
What I am looking for is ways to hurt the defence. Next ways to make Reality Speaks, look like a RED NECK FOOL.
Clayton Victor Zimmerman III You have all but wore yourself out on this case. Is Zimmerman packing for his last trip for a few years, be honest, if that is possible.
The MAIN Men - FKA READER
Black Rhino
Have you ever read a more compelling case for Conviction?
The Man that doesn't have any facts - Reality Speaks.
Tony D2 - Who is really going to believe him?
Clayton Victor Zimmerman III - Has used up nearly every copy and paste he can find on the Internet. He may be looking at the Russian Internet in English for more copy and paste. III you are holding up well. Do you spend more time on Columbus Topix then any human on the Planet. How many in your family, do you have working on Topix at any one time? 1? 2? 3? 4? Besides yourself.
Spooks, how in the Hell are You? Are you layin low to pick off a few BLACK PUNKS if the riots begin, if Zimmerman walks?
Pizza4You - Will you actually choke on a Pizza if Zim is assigned a cell for a minmum of 10 years, because he killed a minor with a weapon, and maximum of 30 years.
When Zimmerman get convicted, those fkn rednecks will slink back to their trailers and act like this never happened...Just like those rednecks who populated topix and swore Romney would beat Obama...

Fkn hilarious.

Hilliard, OH

#4614 Jul 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was arrested for it. Daddy got him off.
He was arrested for assaulting police officers. Daddy got him off of two fkn felonious charges.
A fkn speeding ticket...Officer doesn't show up to court.
His lucks run out, chicken feed. The judge is aware of who his daddy is and what he's done.
I hope the jury aren't a bunch of fkn dumbass rednecks like you.
He was NEVER arrested for anything aside from the cop incident. I dare you to show us an arrest for anything to do with his former fiancee, ape. Come on, boy...you think you're so bright, let's see it.

" Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmermanís ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a motion for a restraining order and alleged domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. Both restraining ordersí were granted"

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zim...

That's bot an arrest, ape. Now I dare you to tell us it is.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

#4615 Jul 4, 2013
Gee, Georgeleh. It's the Fourth of July. I thought you'd be at church all day, praying for your country to become a cross between Iran and Apartheid South Africa, dipped in some Ayn Rand bullshit.

Brooklyn, New York

#4616 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He was NEVER arrested for anything aside from the cop incident. I dare you to show us an arrest for anything to do with his former fiancee, ape. Come on, boy...you think you're so bright, let's see it.

" Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a motion for a restraining order and alleged domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. Both restraining orders’ were granted"

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zim...

That's bot an arrest, ape. Now I dare you to tell us it is.
Daddy can't help him now, barnyard. He was arrested but not charged. Do you think you can assault a police officer and not be arrested? Maybe in the backwoods where you're from, but the law puts your ass in handcuffs everywhere else.

I don't have to prove shit to you, prison wife...When dumb George goes to jail this time, you'll disappear like the coward you are.

So fk you and Zimmerman.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4618 Jul 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The cross burning was this morning.
Americans were either participants or spectators at Independence Day Parades today.
I participated in two.
How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 3,966
Snapchat 2 hr roughsex999 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 6 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 7 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 7 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 9 hr Big Johnson 2,725
President Ebola 12 hr Black Rhino 695
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs