Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
"David Weinstein, a former prosecutor and Miami-area defense lawyer, cautioned against reading too much into Rao's testimony in a case that centers on Florida's self-defense laws and the justified use of deadly force.
"There is no requirement that you prove that you were injured to any particular degree. Only that you believed that deadly force was necessary to defend yourself from 'imminent death or great bodily harm,'" said Weinstein, who is not involved in the case."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/02/us-...
I think it was necessary in light of evaluating whether of not Zim was reasonably in fear of his life.

Is every fight that involves a bloody nose just cause for lethal force?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
after the 1st couple punches a 9MM ends fight.
12 punches is a fantasy, like all your others.
since this self defense shooting, the shelves at stores are bare of ammo and guns.
Your fantasy theory about the reality of getting shot for fighting, will turn out bad for those who think like you with a bang.
If riots break out regarding the release of George Zimmerman, then expect people to shoot back.
I believe that Zim claimed somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 facial blows.

Or maybe you agree that he is lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had years to figure it out.
Instead, you have marched with Jesse Jackson.
You have excused the violence within black culture.
And you have chosen to blame and target whites.
Ah--so you have no answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Adrenaline comes from pleasure, too. Ashtray was having a thuggy rush.
Your ugliness knows no bounds, does it?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah--so you have no answer.
The question was for you.

And spending 12+ months attempting to convict George Zimmerman from your laptop is not an answer...is it?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a key element in meeting the requirements for murder 2.
Exactly my point. You're not reading anymore; you're just reacting.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Adrenalin, from oh, say, fear?
Fear of being physically detained by a stranger?
Fear of being shot?
No adrenalin rush on Zim's side?
Grasping.
Rao also testified that the abrasions on Martin's hands were consistent with him striking someone.

ME testimony 7/2/2013

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Rao also testified that the abrasions on Martin's hands were consistent with him striking someone.

ME testimony 7/2/2013
How would you fight for your life? Telekinesis? You use your hands of course. Zimmerman was out for blood by this time, a simple bully trying to prove a point.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Adrenalin, from oh, say, fear?
Fear of being physically detained by a stranger?
Fear of being shot?
No adrenalin rush on Zim's side?
Grasping.
"If someone's head is repeatedly slammed against against concrete with great force I would expect lacerations, a lot of injuries that would bleed profusely that would necessitate suturing, so I don't see that in this picture," Rao said.

However, responding to questions by defense attorney Mark O'Mara about whether it was possible to medically exclude the possibility of repeated impacts, Rao conceded it was a possibility.

"Is there any medical evidence to exclude the possibility that the skull was hit on the left side four times?" O'Mara said.

"That's not my opinion, but it could be possible," Rao responded.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575920...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Niiiice.

"There's now a really good chance we're being toyed with," said defense attorney Mark O'Mara as the court attempted to switch.

It wasn't clear whether the calls were intended for Pleasants or whether the calls were the product of pranksters. Pleasants began laughing as he was forced to repeatedly decline the calls.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575921...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you fight for your life? Telekinesis? You use your hands of course. Zimmerman was out for blood by this time, a simple bully trying to prove a point.
I don't try to recreate scenarios in my head. I wasn't there. Sorry.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
But what you missed is that the testimony conflicts with what Reader has been saying all along.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

"Nelson ruled that Zimmerman's school records, a police job application and an application for a ride-along with Sanford police officers can be introduced before the jury."

I read that Zimmerman was offered and declined the ride-along.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was necessary in light of evaluating whether of not Zim was reasonably in fear of his life.
Is every fight that involves a bloody nose just cause for lethal force?
If you're pinned to the ground and have no idea of when the assault is going to stop, absolutely.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>I don't try to recreate scenarios in my head. I wasn't there. Sorry.
True. Nor was I...

It seems highly possible that this kid, and that's what he was, was in fear for his life...guaranteed, Zimmerman waved the gun around like an idiot in his face before firing.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>But what you missed is that the testimony conflicts with what Reader has been saying all along.

I believe he was saying that Zimmerman is a phony. Which I believe also. His story just doesn't add up.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Wait what wrote:
"Nelson ruled that Zimmerman's school records, a police job application and an application for a ride-along with Sanford police officers can be introduced before the jury."

I read that Zimmerman was offered and declined the ride-along.
So this would mean he was lying about not knowing about the stand your ground law. Zimmerman has just been telling lies from the beginning.

He's way beyond daddy's help now.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So this would mean he was lying about not knowing about the stand your ground law. Zimmerman has just been telling lies from the beginning.
He's way beyond daddy's help now.
LOL at the ape who refuses to accept the reality of Zimmerman's innocence...because the ape is a BLACK RACIST.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Another day, another prosecution witness helping the defense ;-)

On Wednesday at the George Zimmerman trial, the prosecution called yet another witness who ended up testifying for the defense: Florida Department of Law Enforcement firearm analyst Amy Siewert. The prosecution had contended that George Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon Martin and pressed his gun into Martinís chest before firing and killing him. Siewert testified, however, that there was no forensic evidence that Zimmerman had pressed the gun to Martinís chest. In fact, the gunpowder residue and other material evidence showed that the gun was touched to Martinís shirt, and that Martinís shirt was not pressed to his chest, implying that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and that his shirt was hanging down when Zimmerman shot him.

The state also attempted to maximize the fact that Zimmermanís gun was loaded, including a round in the chamber, before the fight. But Siewert admitted that guns are not of much use unless they are loaded and there is a round in the chamber.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
My O My

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

It was way,way better in the days when people could only see a court room drawing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of7,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 5 min Nancy Pelosi 27
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 15 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min half breed 28,978
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 20 min Male 2,888
Puppet-OTUS 53 min Reality Speaks 30
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr Male 21
Lost Bible found 10 hr cowface 26
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs