The George Zimmerman Case!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4513 Jul 2, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>The thugs will be the ones rioting and burning down their own neighborhoods when Zimmerman walks out a free man.
Zimmerman's law books from college might be relevant in court...Remember when he said he knew nothing about the stand your ground law?

It ain't looking good for your hero. I would put away the redneck reasoning for a minute and stay tuned.

Lie after lie...he already lied about monies to pay his defense to the court. The ME testified said those bullshit injuries are insignificant...That means no self defense plea bullshit, maybe...uh oh. Zimmerman is a lying piece of shit.

Redneck reasoning doesn't work in the real world...

Maybe your thugs will be the one rioting.

Brooklyn, New York

#4514 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a threat to me.
Zimmerman is a thug. A murderer. A liar. He will be an inmate.

I could give a shit what it sounds like to you.
Oolongti

Saint Louis, MO

#4515 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can prove that Martin heard these words, of course...
yes, we can. He heard it at the end of the gun barrel. The actions followed the words....George HAD INTENTION to do harm when he loaded up his gun, ignored police dispatcher's admonition, called Trayvon a string of racist names, and then hunted him down and shot him....
Trayvon was an unarmed, law abiding citizen of this country. George shot him because GEORGE cannot make a rational judgment between what is a threat, and what isn't a threat. George shot Trayvon, because GEORGE engaged Trayvon over what GEORGE MIS-PERCEIVED....GEORGE KILLED AN INNOCENT kid, and now wants the world to feel sorry for him.
George is too stupid to be carrying a gun, or pretending to be a cop. George should be locked up. He killed a young teenaged kid who wasn't doing anything but walking home from the store.
How is THAT a threat to ANYONE, but George?

Brooklyn, New York

#4516 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know. If he wasn't convicted, they aren't relevant to the case at hand.

[QUOTE] Not hardly. Sanford Florida law enforcement know the Zimmerman name all to well.
He's on his own this time, and it's time to pay the piper."

It's not looking too good for the prosecution in court, so you must have something else in mind to make him pay.
It's relevant. It's just not admissible.
Lucky for Dumb George.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4517 Jul 2, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we can. He heard it at the end of the gun barrel. The actions followed the words....George HAD INTENTION to do harm when he loaded up his gun, ignored police dispatcher's admonition, called Trayvon a string of racist names, and then hunted him down and shot him....
Trayvon was an unarmed, law abiding citizen of this country. George shot him because GEORGE cannot make a rational judgment between what is a threat, and what isn't a threat. George shot Trayvon, because GEORGE engaged Trayvon over what GEORGE MIS-PERCEIVED....GEORGE KILLED AN INNOCENT kid, and now wants the world to feel sorry for him.
George is too stupid to be carrying a gun, or pretending to be a cop. George should be locked up. He killed a young teenaged kid who wasn't doing anything but walking home from the store.
What a hysterical queen. Alec Baldwin is looking for you, twink.

Brooklyn, New York

#4518 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the actual injuries that are relevant, but the injuries Zimmerman THOUGHT he was going to get if he didn't do something.
So future injuries caused Trayvons death?

Now that is the dumbest shit I've heard thus far.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4519 Jul 2, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is astounding. You can't possibly believe that a man who has a loaded gun holstered on his person, and is pursuing a "suspicious person"...."someone in a hoodie"....."a F-ing black thug"....et. al, has NO IDEA that if he engages this person, HE JUST MIGHT GET INTO AN ALTERCATION???
Being ready in case of something is not the same thing as expecting it. I protect against fire in my home too, but am not expecting one.

Brooklyn, New York

#4520 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>To use deadly force, you need only be in reasonable FEAR for your life. Plenty of CCW holders who never got a scratch have disposed of criminal threats and been cleared by grand juries all over the country.
That defense is transparent.
Won't work for dumb George.

Brooklyn, New York

#4521 Jul 2, 2013
Eye Ball Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>Do you reckon that the word racist applies to all races? Would a person who uses the word Cracker, redneck or the N word be a racist? Is racism bad for all people, or are some people justified for being racist?

Which is more racist: being critical of the ignorance, crime, generational welfare and sexual immorality of much of the inner city or knowing about it, excusing it, doing nothing about it?
I'm racist against rednecks. I don't like dumb n words either.

So I guess I am a racist.

Planet Earth

#4522 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's relevant. It's just not admissible.
Pisses you off, doesn't it? Good!

Planet Earth

#4523 Jul 2, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
You're butthurt, we get it.
Oolongti

Saint Louis, MO

#4524 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What a loony gayboy you are...now you're accusing the police of evidence tampering? Go have another daiquiri, twink.
How sad you cannot discuss anything without using low brow gay bashing comments...particularly on someone who is neither gay nor male....I guess that makes you a full on homophobe...or a master baiter....
At any rate, the testimony today from the forensics expert who examines fingerprints for a living stated there was DNA present on the gun, but it could not be linked to anyone. Can you explain that, sunshine?
SInce the police took custody of the gun right at the scene...how did the DNA for Mr. Zimmerman get "erased" ? Which means two things, Master Baiter:
1) the gun was wiped off
2) there is no proof to support George's claim that Trayvon tried to grab for his gun....because there is no DNA matching Trayvon's on the gun that George claimed Trayvon grabbed...hmmmmm! Guess the police didn't think about that one!
don't cha' just hate it when police try to cover up the giant turd in the litter box?
As you recall, THEY chose to no initially charge George....
It now looks like that they had a clear agenda to not charge him, and to remove any evidence....
read it and weep, Master Baiter...
Oolongti

Saint Louis, MO

#4525 Jul 2, 2013

Planet Earth

#4526 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's law books from college might be relevant in court...Remember when he said he knew nothing about the stand your ground law?
Maybe he was a bad student. At any rate, this is not a stand your ground case.

Planet Earth

#4527 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"punk" and "a$$hole" are not indicative of the legal definition of "depravity" charged in the complaint.
They aren't indicative of racial motive either.

Planet Earth

#4528 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So future injuries caused Trayvons death?
Anticipation of future injuries or death. One does not have to be injured significantly (or even at all) to have legitimate fear that he may be severely injured or killed if someone is attacking him.
Now that is the dumbest shit I've heard thus far.
YOU'RE the dumbest shit I've heard thus far.

Planet Earth

#4529 Jul 2, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we can. He heard it at the end of the gun barrel. The actions followed the words....George HAD INTENTION to do harm when he loaded up his gun, ignored police dispatcher's admonition,
Why call the police in the first place?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4531 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't condone the use of that particular word by anyone, I certainly think they have ownership over it and can absolutely demonize any non-black for using it.
Does Jesse Jackson own "Hymie"?
Does Al Sharpton own "F@&&0t"?

Location hidden

#4532 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know. Don't click on your links. Either use your words like a big boy or don't bother.
You take pride in proclaiming your ignorance.
Good for you.

Location hidden

#4533 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...It's my opinion that Zimmerman deserved to have his head beaten into the sidewalk...
So...your racism extends to Latinos as well?
Or...is this just pure hate for hate's sake?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 1 hr Anti Black Bias USA 91
Syracuse University Whitey Racists Gone Wild 4 hr Orange Trump Whit... 7
Black Hero Stops the White Madman 4 hr Jorge the Illegal 7
The Comey Interview 4 hr White Fangs 179
Pigs Break Arm Waffle Woman 4 Fifty Cents 4 hr Jorge the Illegal 3
Sean Hannity 5 hr Let Freedom Ring 100
Anniversary: Almost 4 yrs. in the afterlife 6 hr GlitterSucks 1

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages