The George Zimmerman Case!
Eye Ball Chambers

Harrodsburg, KY

#4451 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop calling you names...You've proven to have more intellect than most of these brain dead rednecks. I don't mind difference of opinions, but I refuse to take bullshit from these fkn rednecks...never have, never will.
I will respect our truce.
Do you reckon that the word racist applies to all races? Would a person who uses the word Cracker, redneck or the N word be a racist? Is racism bad for all people, or are some people justified for being racist?

Which is more racist: being critical of the ignorance, crime, generational welfare and sexual immorality of much of the inner city or knowing about it, excusing it, doing nothing about it?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4452 Jul 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Much to anchovy's dismay.
She's already painting, "No Justice! No Peace!" on every bed sheet in her linen closet.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#4453 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She's already painting, "No Justice! No Peace!" on every bed sheet in her linen closet.
Something just disturbing about that post....

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4454 Jul 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Something just disturbing about that post....
Well, I never said she was using a brush...or paint.

http://www.opacity.us/images/db/24/42/0000001...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#4455 Jul 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Arse-backwards, Manilow.
The exact discussion involves the fact that blacks demand special privileges based on upon their color -- specifically, the privilege [if one would call it such] of employing the "N" word, with immunity...while demonizing any non-black who does so.
While I don't condone the use of that particular word by anyone, I certainly think they have ownership over it and can absolutely demonize any non-black for using it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4456 Jul 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you already know...
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T2QL10AR1...
Wouldn't know. Don't click on your links. Either use your words like a big boy or don't bother.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4457 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>By contrast, you'll always be known as the racist woman who won't date blacks because she's afraid of angering her racist father.
When have I ever worried about what anyone thinks? Especially the thoughts of people who have it absolutely wrong.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4458 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The first time Ashtray became aware of Zimmerman's gun was while he was beating his head into the sidewalk.
This one literally made me laugh. You do not know what Martin was aware of and when anymore than anyone else does. To insist you do shows you're relaying on speculation and the words of a man who just happens to be alive. It's my opinion that Zimmerman deserved to have his head beaten into the sidewalk. It's just too bad it didn't happen a few more times. And for someone who claims I have a racist father and that somehow impacts my opinions, my father believes Zimmerman had every right to act as he did. I, on the other hand, believe Zimmerman is a pathetic wanna-be who thought he could take on someone but soon found he couldn't before resorting to a gun because his fists weren't strong enough.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4459 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the anti-zimmerman crowd's story changes? And you berated Zimmerman because his story wasn't consistent...
Are you going to participate in the riots?
I don't participate in rioting for any reason.

I really am not as immersed in this case as many others apparently are. Whether he is gets off or not has no effect on my life.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4460 Jul 2, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Mr. Zimmerman underestimated young Mr. Martin and thought he could intimidate him by being a bully. The tables were turned and Mr. Zimmerman shot him after he was thrashed by the youngster.
Mr.Zimmerman found out quick he was no match for the youngster, the bullying didn't work and resorted to the gun, like most cowards do.
That's my opinion as well.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4461 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't condone the use of that particular word by anyone, I certainly think they have ownership over it and can absolutely demonize any non-black for using it.
What a load of double standard bullsh!t.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4462 Jul 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Had a busy couple of day
Reader! Having a life outside of Topix is not permissible! It's all or nothing sweetheart!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4463 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've barely seen a quarter of our number. And the fact that our usual opposition hasn't come to your defense doesn't bode well for you.
We were all busy doing other things.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4464 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This one literally made me laugh. You do not know what Martin was aware of and when anymore than anyone else does. To insist you do shows you're relaying on speculation and the words of a man who just happens to be alive. It's my opinion that Zimmerman deserved to have his head beaten into the sidewalk. It's just too bad it didn't happen a few more times. And for someone who claims I have a racist father and that somehow impacts my opinions, my father believes Zimmerman had every right to act as he did. I, on the other hand, believe Zimmerman is a pathetic wanna-be who thought he could take on someone but soon found he couldn't before resorting to a gun because his fists weren't strong enough.
Look at the leftist twit wishing for more serious injury to Zimmerman. You're looking mighty pathetic trying to make amends for your racist views on dating.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#4465 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of double standard bullsh!t.
What standard do you apply in your personal endeavors, O wise one?

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4466 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know. Don't click on your links. Either use your words like a big boy or don't bother.
There's only one reason to fear a link back to a Topix post...because you know you're caught.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4467 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
according to a child who believes in only fantasy.
Reality eats you.
Reality ate Trayvon.
it is fantasy to believe anything other.
We need to start a game where we donate a a dollar to charity every time you use the word "fantasy." I'm voting for one that helps animals. You pick.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4468 Jul 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were all busy doing other things.
All of you, huh?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4469 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
according to a child who believes in only fantasy.
Reality eats you.
Reality ate Trayvon.
it is fantasy to believe anything other.
Two in one post! That should be a $5 donation!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#4471 Jul 2, 2013
Eye Ball Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming a lot that you cannot possibly know. I suspect that racial thought have replaced logic. It is just as possible that the press altered the video of Zimmerman to show less of an injury. I do hope that the truth comes out and justice, whatever that may be, comes to both Martin and Zimmerman. Justice for Martin if Zimmerman was a self appointed watch captain, wanta be cop, racial bigot who killed because he thought that he could. Justice for Zimmerman if Martin was a thuggish kid who was up to no good and attacked Zimmerman wile he was trying to guard his community.
I would invite you to also focus your rage on the carnage that goes on day after day in he black community. Black youth killing black youth. Thousands of Martin like kids die each year. If you are black, work within the black community to reason with the gang bangers and wanta be gangstas. Reject violent rap. Respect marriage. Counsel young black kids to excel in school and aspire to be something other than a thug.
This has no relevancy to anything, but I just had to say that I love this name - Eyeball Chambers. Takes me back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Liberal Thanksgiving 9 min USA now 3rd world 7
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 12 min 404 not found 115
When Will Men Come Forward? 16 min USA now 3rd world 19
Worst Looters are REPUBLICANS running our Gover... 2 hr AKA 60
News Suspect In Thanksgiving Day Murder Identified (Dec '15) 10 hr The only thing that 8
Malia Obama Draped All Over British Aristocrat ... 10 hr The only thing that 26
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 11 hr Escondido 16

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages