Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Several eye witnesses have testified. None saw the whole thing. And there are some conflicts in their testimony.
Most of the testimony was in favor of Zimmerman, including seeing Martin on top punching MMA style.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
This AM the jury was instructed to disregard this statement.
The jury was instructed to disregard the statement that Serino thought Zimmerman was being honest?

Marked.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken...Zimmerman is the thug here. He assaulted the police. He beat his girlfriend up. He doesn't follow the rules or respect authority...
2:26 into the 911 call, the dispatcher tells dumb George not to follow Trayvon...2:34 into the call dumb George replies "OK". Yet Trayvon has a bullet in his chest given to him by dumb George.
Can you intelligently redneck your way to a logical explanation?
Does it bother you that you're this fkn stupid?
Does it bother you that your Black brothers commit the majority of homicide, felonious assault and robbery in this state, city and nation?

Zimmerman was right to be concerned about a suspicious young Black Male just like what happened recently in New Albany which was identical to what happened with Zimmerman with the exception that the officers were Black.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It proves NOTHING, ape. People make false accusations all the time, especially in DV cases. You can cry and lie all you want, but you'd better be in restraints when the acquittal comes or I believe we'll be reading about YOUR arrest the next day when you go out and strike a random white people. Your posts here show you to be capable of such actions.
Off topic...Your redneck reasoning has blinded you to the truth.
If I was assault a police officer, I would be in jail, on top of being kicked to death by the police before my arrest.

Dumb George does it and your redneckery finds reasons to defend him.

Instead of a rebuttal, you say I'll riot and call me an ape, while Charles Darwin has linked your race to the Neanderthal from the Paleolithic era, simple cave apes.

You should scratch some pictures on your trailer wall and continue to piss and shit in your living room. That's what your ancestors did. Why stop now. When dumb George goes to jail, what will you do then? I guess you can send him naked pictures of yourself, if you already haven't.

We'll see, chicken feed.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Motion to strike Serino testimony most damaging to State."

I'm not watching because I have too much work to do, but skimming the reasons for the motion explains things a bit more. Would be helpful of you, Reader, to do the same.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
OK--pointing out the punctate injury at the tip of the nose.

O'Mara has been loving on that word "punctate." Someone medical is at last using it appropriately. A small punctate wound on the tip of the nose.
We are talking about Zimmerman's oh so terrible injury, correct?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken...Zimmerman is the thug here. He assaulted the police. He beat his girlfriend up. He doesn't follow the rules or respect authority...
2:26 into the 911 call, the dispatcher tells dumb George not to follow Trayvon...2:34 into the call dumb George replies "OK". Yet Trayvon has a bullet in his chest given to him by dumb George.
Can you intelligently redneck your way to a logical explanation?
Does it bother you that you're this fkn stupid?
The thugs will be the ones rioting and burning down their own neighborhoods when Zimmerman walks out a free man.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>Does it bother you that your Black brothers commit the majority of homicide, felonious assault and robbery in this state, city and nation?

Zimmerman was right to be concerned about a suspicious young Black Male just like what happened recently in New Albany which was identical to what happened with Zimmerman with the exception that the officers were Black.
You are again using redneck reasoning.

First, back your claim of black crime in this state, city and nation. Be careful, idiot, you can't give me the government, or FBI web site stats because those are conviction rates, not arrest rates for violent crimes. To truly prove your bullshit, you must produce arrest rates. Conviction rates are not accurate and the website will tell you that.

Second, if dumb George's concern for justice was so high, then he would not turn to vigilante justice like a common animal. This is not the Wild West. We have police to do that job.

Third, please don't mention any other case about black and white crimes...You don't want to play that game with me. At the request of another poster on this site, I will refrain from showing you your own atrocities and having to further call anyone else a horrible name, with the exception of a few in here.
The last 10 years.

So fetch, boy...I'll be here.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck ignorance.
So you condone assaulting police officers and just getting a slap on the wrist?

What I condone or don't condone is irrelevant. What's relevant is the law. And the law prohibits prosecutors from mentioning arrests that do not result in convictions.

[QUOTE]Zimmerman will not go free. It's just not going to happen.
Sounds like a threat to me.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether its used or not...It proves Dumb George is a common thug and a woman beater that daddy got off the hook...He's been a piece of shit his whole life and now this bit of trouble was way beyond daddy's reach...Do you think that's all the crimes Dumb George committed?
Don't know. If he wasn't convicted, they aren't relevant to the case at hand.
Not hardly. Sanford Florida law enforcement know the Zimmerman name all to well.
He's on his own this time, and it's time to pay the piper.
It's not looking too good for the prosecution in court, so you must have something else in mind to make him pay.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try to un-ring a bell?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
OK--pointing out the punctate injury at the tip of the nose.
O'Mara has been loving on that word "punctate." Someone medical is at last using it appropriately. A small punctate wound on the tip of the nose.
O'Mara is my defense attorney should I ever need one.

I know your feelings, agree with some of them, but the law is the law.

O'Mara has been brilliant on cross. Learn some tips from him, lawyer reader.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 50/50 when it comes to your posts. Brilliant statement.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the actual injuries that are relevant, but the injuries Zimmerman THOUGHT he was going to get if he didn't do something.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the actual injuries that are relevant, but the injuries Zimmerman THOUGHT he was going to get if he didn't do something.
Cruda frika doo dah, agree with you again. Injuries, as superficial as they may seem, stopped it before it got worse,
The cops soooooooooo turned against the prosecution yesterday.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially one that rang for 16 hours before Nelson told them it didn't happen ;-)

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Cruda frika doo dah, agree with you again. Injuries, as superficial as they may seem, stopped it before it got worse,
The cops soooooooooo turned against the prosecution yesterday.
Because the cops see this trial for the farce that it is and now they get to prove it.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
To use deadly force, you need only be in reasonable FEAR for your life. Plenty of CCW holders who never got a scratch have disposed of criminal threats and been cleared by grand juries all over the country.
Eye Ball Chambers

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
The question that might set the stage for Zimmerman, to be put behind bars.
let's look at some problems for the defense of Zimmerman.
1. The family of Trayvon Martin, have been rewarded money. A sign of guilt when someone pays another.
2. Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
3. Zimmerman adrenalin was running high. He was about to be a hero, in what he believed to be the prospective perpetrator of the breakin's in the community. He wasn't going to let him get away. He was told to not follow.
4. Now Zimmerman, can't wait for the Police, even though they were just moments away.
5. He gets out of his truck, most likely calls Trayvon Martin a very ugly name. Trayvon charges him at full speed knocking him to the ground, a charge much like a basketball player takes, as when a player taking the ball to the hoop.
Down goes the much bigger, stronger Zimmerman. While he doesn't atempt to defend himself, he is desperate to get to his gun. When he does, he doesn't say I have a gun. He pulls the trigger of the 9 MM, into the heart of Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin was shot through the heart at close range, and the shooter George Zimmerman had a broken nose, bruises and bloody cuts on the back of his head as a result of their encounter.
6. The film of Zimmerman at the police station, doesn't show a lot of bleeding, neither to his nose or the back of the head. This was within minutes of the killing.
7. But later photos show a much different look to the nose, and back of head. Were they photoshoped? I believe they were. did the Police help him set up a quick defence? Did they punch him? Why the vast difference in Zimmerman getting out of cruiser, and later photos released? Why so many different looking poses, each one worse than the other, showing different wounds to the nose, back of head. Was it all staged to help George Zimmerman, by the Police?
8. How many stolen items was found in the home, where Trevon Martin was staying?
You assume a lot, don't you. Cops ruffed Zimmerman up?

I don't assume anything. I hope for justice for both Martin and Zimmerman.

I will tell you this though. I have read some of Martin's tweets. He was no sweet innocent child.

Be that as it may, would you be willing to accept evidence as it is being presented and accept the verdict?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Because the cops see this trial for the farce that it is and now they get to prove .
Much to anchovy's dismay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 min Zoe Regen 80
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,462
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 39 min Pope Che Reagan C... 3,200
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Disgraced 2,282
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 3 hr nmow now 3
When Will Obama DIE? 4 hr Yudi 21
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 4 hr Yudi 8
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search