“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4411 Jul 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"black turd"
I take it you get your rocks off when the rap bands use the n word on a regular basis.
Peace
KMA
Ah...I see what you did there...You took the "Rhino" and changed it "turd"...

Outstanding.

The special Olympics was on the Ohio State campus this weekend past...It was great seeing my friends kid wining two medals...
I'm willing to bet each one of those champions are 10 times smarter than you...

Listen, jackass...Sit down. Shut tha fk up.

Thanks!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#4412 Jul 2, 2013
The defense needs to call...no one.

Even the prosecutor legal eagles admit, ugh!

Brooklyn, New York

#4413 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>No conviction, no proof of crime. too bad... so sad...

[QUOTE]Frustrated? Don't bust your arm patting yourself on the back, jack wagon...I've been dealing with more police brutality and bullshit justice system alot longer than you, guaranteed."

And probably proudly at that....

Are you going to be participating in the riots then?
Redneck ignorance.

So you condone assaulting police officers and just getting a slap on the wrist?
Zimmerman should be a two time felon at this point in his life...Why are you giving him a pass? He assaulted a police officer, and beat up his girlfriend, yet you remain his sack tickler? Why?
Do you hate the police and women? I could see that.

I deal with injustice in other ways, that's why I'm able to function in society and produce.
Now you, as a topix bobble head, can only shit yourself while you masturbate to Taylor Swift CD covers.

Zimmerman will not go free. It's just not going to happen.

Brooklyn, New York

#4414 Jul 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>What you're not getting is that the reasons aren't relevant. Prior charges or prior arrests cannot be used in court unless there was a conviction, and even then, relevance has to be shown.
Whether its used or not...It proves Dumb George is a common thug and a woman beater that daddy got off the hook...He's been a piece of shit his whole life and now this bit of trouble was way beyond daddy's reach...Do you think that's all the crimes Dumb George committed? Not hardly. Sanford Florida law enforcement know the Zimmerman name all to well.

He's on his own this time, and it's time to pay the piper.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#4415 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether its used or not...It proves Dumb George is a common thug and a woman beater that daddy got off the hook...He's been a piece of shit his whole life and now this bit of trouble was way beyond daddy's reach...Do you think that's all the crimes Dumb George committed? Not hardly. Sanford Florida law enforcement know the Zimmerman name all to well.
Zimmerman was working to keep the criminal element in check. Our neighborhoods need more involved citizens like George to keep a watch on young Black Males who are the most dangerous demographic in our communities committing the majority of homicides, felony assaults and theft.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4416 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck ignorance.
So you condone assaulting police officers and just getting a slap on the wrist?
Zimmerman should be a two time felon at this point in his life...Why are you giving him a pass? He assaulted a police officer, and beat up his girlfriend, yet you remain his sack tickler? Why?
Do you hate the police and women? I could see that.
I deal with injustice in other ways, that's why I'm able to function in society and produce.
Now you, as a topix bobble head, can only shit yourself while you masturbate to Taylor Swift CD covers.
Zimmerman will not go free. It's just not going to happen.
you too.....stop with the name calling...it weakens your creditability.

I hate Taylor Swift noise....it is not music, but rants from a 25 year old teenager.

Zimmerman will go free, but Hernandez is in deep do do. The same at face value, but much different by action.

If Trayvon was 21 and had a gun in his pocket........ was accosted and shot Zimmerman dead. I am on Trayvon's side.

If you shot someone because they were attempting to harm you, I would be fighting for your right to protect yourself. Your family, your neighbors, etc.

Now go out in the world and make your mark. You have 1 chance to do so. I know you can, and so do you.

we both need get busy making our mark known to all by our actions.

suggestion....loose the black in your handle. Rhino is descriptive enough, and tells me you will plow through BS in your way.

peace brother.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4417 Jul 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves NOTHING, ape. People make false accusations all the time, especially in DV cases. You can cry and lie all you want, but you'd better be in restraints when the acquittal comes or I believe we'll be reading about YOUR arrest the next day when you go out and strike a random white people. Your posts here show you to be capable of such actions.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4418 Jul 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It proves NOTHING, ape. People make false accusations all the time, especially in DV cases. You can cry and lie all you want, but you'd better be in restraints when the acquittal comes or I believe we'll be reading about YOUR arrest the next day when you go out and strike a random white people. Your posts here show you to be capable of such actions.
Based on the standards of the leftists on this thread, Sherrod Brown should have never been elected to anything.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4419 Jul 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the standards of the leftists on this thread, Sherrod Brown should have never been elected to anything.
Ditto Bill Clinton.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4420 Jul 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
“Either he was telling the truth or he was a complete pathological liar,” Officer Serino replied. In this case, Mr. O’Mara asked, did he believe Mr. Zimmerman was telling the truth, given all the evidence?“Yes,” the officer replied.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/us/jurors-h...
This AM the jury was instructed to disregard this statement.

Location hidden

#4421 Jul 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch, huh?
"But the two lead Sanford police investigators in the case said under cross-examination they did not consider the differences in Zimmerman's statements significant.
"Most people don't tell you the same story the exact same way two times," Officer Doris Singleton testified."
Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/07/01/4592396/p...
Keep watching.

They were being interviewed based on what they thought at the time--which was before forensics came in.

More investigators (FDLE) still to come, who have a more complete picture.

Location hidden

#4422 Jul 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
What a difference two weeks makes, eh?
Several eye witnesses have testified. None saw the whole thing. And there are some conflicts in their testimony.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4423 Jul 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep watching.
They were being interviewed based on what they thought at the time--which was before forensics came in.
More investigators (FDLE) still to come, who have a more complete picture.
Keep watching the prosecution making jackasses of themselves?
If you insist.

Location hidden

#4424 Jul 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
ME currently on the stand.

Forensics.

Location hidden

#4425 Jul 2, 2013
OK--pointing out the punctate injury at the tip of the nose.

O'Mara has been loving on that word "punctate." Someone medical is at last using it appropriately. A small punctate wound on the tip of the nose.

Location hidden

#4426 Jul 2, 2013
That above was from a ME testimony.

Brooklyn, New York

#4427 Jul 2, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was working to keep the criminal element in check. Our neighborhoods need more involved citizens like George to keep a watch on young Black Males who are the most dangerous demographic in our communities committing the majority of homicides, felony assaults and theft.
You are mistaken...Zimmerman is the thug here. He assaulted the police. He beat his girlfriend up. He doesn't follow the rules or respect authority...
2:26 into the 911 call, the dispatcher tells dumb George not to follow Trayvon...2:34 into the call dumb George replies "OK". Yet Trayvon has a bullet in his chest given to him by dumb George.

Can you intelligently redneck your way to a logical explanation?

Does it bother you that you're this fkn stupid?

Brooklyn, New York

#4428 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you too.....stop with the name calling...it weakens your creditability.

I hate Taylor Swift noise....it is not music, but rants from a 25 year old teenager.

Zimmerman will go free, but Hernandez is in deep do do. The same at face value, but much different by action.

If Trayvon was 21 and had a gun in his pocket........ was accosted and shot Zimmerman dead. I am on Trayvon's side.

If you shot someone because they were attempting to harm you, I would be fighting for your right to protect yourself. Your family, your neighbors, etc.

Now go out in the world and make your mark. You have 1 chance to do so. I know you can, and so do you.

we both need get busy making our mark known to all by our actions.

suggestion....loose the black in your handle. Rhino is descriptive enough, and tells me you will plow through BS in your way.

peace brother.
I'll stop calling you names...You've proven to have more intellect than most of these brain dead rednecks. I don't mind difference of opinions, but I refuse to take bullshit from these fkn rednecks...never have, never will.

I will respect our truce.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4429 Jul 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
OK--pointing out the punctate injury at the tip of the nose.
O'Mara has been loving on that word "punctate." Someone medical is at last using it appropriately. A small punctate wound on the tip of the nose.
And O'Mara might very well be loving it for a reason - so that the context of what he is saying goes on the record. One of his consults is the attorney who got Casey Anthony off. Come on, Reader. You're better than this.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4430 Jul 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Ding, ding, ding - we have a winnah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 13 min BizzyBee 29
Worst President in History 26 min d pantz 155
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 34 min d pantz 331
women and relationships 1 hr Seriouslady 47
News Aminah Robinson: Observant artist was powerful ... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
News Jeni's Scoop Shops Reopen After Listeria Scare 6 hr Big Johnson 1
Black Crime is out of control. 6 hr BoneYard 65
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]