“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#4366 Jul 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Except that he wasn't CONVICTED of doing any such thing. Therefore in the eyes of the law, he never DID any such thing. Therefore it is not permitted to bring it up in court. Is your brain so tiny or muddled up that you can't grasp that simple concept? Or do you believe that the police do no wrong, that if they make an arrest, the person is automatically guilty?

[QUOTE]Zimmerman is a common thug with no respect for the law or following it."

Without a conviction, you're only assuming. An arrest by itself is not evidence of anything. But it would probably be prejudicial to the defendant. That's why they're not allowed in court.

[QUOTE] Funny how when it's the side you're routing for, your leniency towards following legal procedure is so easy to fill with bullshit."

Nope, I hold prosecutors to the same standards no matter who the defendant is.

[QUOTE]In others words...You are full of shit. As expected.
"

It is clear that you are frustrated beyond belief. You are almost ready to start foaming at the mouth. If not for the fact that you are just another loud-mouthed puss, I'd expect to see you at the riots when Zimmerman is acquitted, but I know that you wouldn't have the balls to show up.
Oh, I'm assuming he assaulted a police officer? No, dumbass. That's what he was charged with and those charges went away because of daddy. Don't be naive. You know what happened. If Trayvon was assaulting those same police officers that day, Trayvon would have been arrested, beat up and charged.

Frustrated? Don't bust your arm patting yourself on the back, jack wagon...I've been dealing with more police brutality and bullshit justice system alot longer than you, guaranteed. This ain't my first rodeo, sport.

I just hope justice over rules the Zimmerman name in this case and this thug finally gets his reward in the pen.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4367 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm assuming he assaulted a police officer? No, dumbass. That's what he was charged with and those charges went away because of daddy. Don't be naive. You know what happened. If Trayvon was assaulting those same police officers that day, Trayvon would have been arrested, beat up and charged.
Frustrated? Don't bust your arm patting yourself on the back, jack wagon...I've been dealing with more police brutality and bullshit justice system alot longer than you, guaranteed. This ain't my first rodeo, sport.
I just hope justice over rules the Zimmerman name in this case and this thug finally gets his reward in the pen.
so as a rodeo clown, do you belong to a union?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4368 Jul 1, 2013
I hope Zimmerman sues everyone involved and becomes a multimillionaire.

Further, I hope the citizens of Florida tar & feather Angela Nifong Corey upon ousting her from office.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4369 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>CCW is insurance against this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wc_SgpyJWRYXX&noredirect= 1
Absolutely. And it is incumbent on the citizens of a CCW state to assume that all other citizens are armed.

Mr. Martin failed to do so.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4371 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses...I'll be here through the fourth in Worthington, big mouth...You'll get another shot, coward.
I'm here in Columbus, dumbass...You better believe it...Red White and Boom, Wednesday...Is that too low class for you, barnyard? Stay close to your topix account you fkn coward. I'll let you know. Please bring your racism with you.
Fkn cowards alway have an excuse for being a bitch.
You're not in Columbus, ape. You're still showing Brooklyn. And it figures you'd think RW&B is the place to be...every gangbanger and white trash single parent "family" is down there. Last year, your baby apes went wilding down E. Broad St afterwards. Your ass will be down at Jones Beach on the 4th causing mayhem.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4372 Jul 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. And it is incumbent on the citizens of a CCW state to assume that all other citizens are armed.
Mr. Martin failed to do so.
why conceal a message?

wear it on your belt for all to see. A visual.

Brooklyn, New York

#4373 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That was for the assault on a cop charge. Standard outcome for a first time offender...plead it down to a misdemeanor. The alleged DV wasn't even an arrest, much less a conviction.
Bottom line...Zimmerman's history is no different than that of millions of productive, decent people who had brushes with the law in their 20s.
A blatant bitch move by Clayton barnyard...a pass for Dumb George.

So first timers get a pass for assaulting a police officer?!?!?!? Two fkn charges?!?!? Two fkn felonies?!?!?

Nope. Wrong. You get no sympathy for assaulting a police officer while drunk. First, second or third time. Daddy cashed in some big favors for that one, jackass...Damn, chicken feed, you are actually giving this murderer a pass for being half white. If Trayvon had this charge would you blame it on his youth? Or would you call him ape thug Rastus and call for his blood and his head?

You are the worse kind of racist piece of shit...It's the only life you know, so I understand.
Keep hiding behind the Dave Chappelle character, barnyard. You've revealed yourself over and over.

Red White and Boom. Don't forget. I've got my St.Johns class ring on just for you!!!

Hilliard, OH

#4374 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was treated like just about every first time offender. Let's see your proof that his father intervened. Oh, wait...you don't need to show any evidence...you're BLACK and that exempts you from nuisances like that.
You sound like your own thug ass has been well acquainted with the back seat of the cruiser over a number of years. What's your record look like, Magilla?

Brooklyn, New York

#4376 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not in Columbus, ape. You're still showing Brooklyn. And it figures you'd think RW&B is the place to be...every gangbanger and white trash single parent "family" is down there. Last year, your baby apes went wilding down E. Broad St afterwards. Your ass will be down at Jones Beach on the 4th causing mayhem.
Evade the obvious, coward...my city is set on my account because that's what I want..Here let me confirm something for you coward, now pay close attention to my next few posts, dickhead...Ready?
Black Rhino

Columbus, OH

#4377 Jul 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so as a rodeo clown, do you belong to a union?
Horrible.

Redneck humor is corny.

Fkn inbred.

Hilliard, OH

#4378 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Evade the obvious, coward...my city is set on my account because that's what I want..Here let me confirm something for you coward, now pay close attention to my next few posts, dickhead...Ready?
Get those Google fingers to flying, ape.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4379 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
While in Columbus, be careful.

Crazies downtown are a large number.

stay safe Bud.

I saw through your hate long ago, so you just be safe.
Black Rhino

Columbus, OH

#4380 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He was treated like just about every first time offender. Let's see your proof that his father intervened. Oh, wait...you don't need to show any evidence...you're BLACK and that exempts you from nuisances like that.
You sound like your own thug ass has been well acquainted with the back seat of the cruiser over a number of years. What's your record look like, Magilla?
There is no proof his father was involved with his bullshit...It's well known that his father is an ex-judge in that town. Do you think he stupid enough like is dumbass son to document it?!?!?

NEVER arrested. Never been in jail for anything. But I'm sure you've been in a Budweiser induced stupor along with your string bean eating "ex-wife/cousin" haven't ya, barnyard?

Uh oh...do you see my location? I'm out of my account now, coward...See you downtown, you fkn dress wearing cave ape. Got any more excuses?

Hilliard, OH

#4382 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof his father was involved with his bullshit...It's well known that his father is an ex-judge in that town. Do you think he stupid enough like is dumbass son to document it?!?!?
NEVER arrested. Never been in jail for anything. But I'm sure you've been in a Budweiser induced stupor along with your string bean eating "ex-wife/cousin" haven't ya, barnyard?
Uh oh...do you see my location? I'm out of my account now, coward...See you downtown, you fkn dress wearing cave ape. Got any more excuses?
I see a proxy IP in action, ape.

Brooklyn, New York

#4383 Jul 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>While in Columbus, be careful.

Crazies downtown are a large number.

stay safe Bud.

I saw through your hate long ago, so you just be safe.
I've been here lots of times...I'm a cool cat, no worries mate...I've played music in this town lots of times...This is a great city...Lots of love here.

I'm not as hateful as I seem on here...I just hate racist pieces of shit. Columbus is one helluva town man, no worries mate.

Hilliard, OH

#4384 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here lots of times...I'm a cool cat, no worries mate...I've played music in this town lots of times...This is a great city...Lots of love here.
I'm not as hateful as I seem on here...I just hate racist pieces of shit. Columbus is one helluva town man, no worries mate.
Oh, the irony...

Hilliard, OH

#4385 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Here I am, coward. I told you I love this city and I would be back...Where do you live in Hilliard? I'll drop by when I change out of my &700.00 Brooks Brothers business attire after my meeting at 5:00pm. I'll bring some white guys with me who hate inbred hillbillies as much as I do...Ohio State alumni and former defensive ends...
I'm kidding. They don't associate with swine like you. They acutally graduated from college. Not the imaginary kind, either dumbass.
Suuuure, Magilla. You might want to Google suit prices these days, ape.$700 might do for K&G.
Ohio State DEs...LOL! How many arrests between them?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4386 Jul 1, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
what instrument do you play, or do you sing?

PS: at the Polaris mall there is a mens store named Ticknors. I suggest you visit while in town, and get much better quality than Brooks Brothers. The tailor is magnificent, and most clothing Italian.

i can't purchase a suit off the rack due to fit. Ticknors sew them on me. I also no longer require a suit for work, so Ticknors has the best slacks for the money($150 a pair) and shirts that define style. I can pick fabric, and they make shirts for a c note.

expensive possibly, but people recognize quality and fit. I have a job where people look at the polish on my shoes as an example of my job performance.

I also deal with preconceived notions. I carry shoes in the car for each separate appointment so you could comb your hair if necessary off the shine. Customers approve of my showing I am there for business.

Hope they read my endorsement and throw me a bone someday.

Brooklyn, New York

#4387 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I see a proxy IP in action, ape.
Excuse #234 for being a bitch.

Brooklyn, New York

#4389 Jul 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Suuuure, Magilla. You might want to Google suit prices these days, ape.$700 might do for K&G.
Ohio State DEs...LOL! How many arrests between them?
Excuse #235 for being a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 3 min They cannot kill ... 231
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Reality Speaks 31,218
any one know terry and Tonya white ? 42 min They cannot kill ... 6
Columbus schools Downtown headquarters lack fir... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Naked Woman Flags Down Help After Assault In We... 2 hr Big Johnson 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 3,360
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 7 hr Canterbury 13
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info