The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4294 Jun 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, you sound like those Hilltop sad sacks excusing their depraved behavior; everyone has arrest records for violently resisting cops, smacking around the old lady and shooting unarmed teenagers.
I suspect there is far more to your own history of domestic discord than you let on.
I'm referring to college students over the last 50 years, wee man. Plenty of them have been arrested and been given a second chance. Same with your sainted civil rights types.
Now, show me Zimmerman's convictions for domestic violence and second degree murder. Come on, moron...produce them and I'll sign my house over to you.
No DVs for me, dimwit. My clearance is evidence of that.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#4295 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like you folks who want to equate carrying a screwdriver with being a thief.
Screw driver, nah

Screwdriver in a 17 year old male's back pack with a bunch of women's
jewelry that he said a unnamed friend gave him?

Well yeah

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4296 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like you folks who want to equate carrying a screwdriver with being a thief.
Context. When a person from miles away carries a screwdriver in his pocket at 2:00 AM down a street with a history of break ins, there's a reason to be suspicious.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4297 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. Authentication is an issue.
And btw, there's a whopping difference betwedn a kid talking big about fighting and an adult enrolling in a fight gym and devoting 3 hours/day, 3 days/week to practice.
So, every martial arts student in America is a potential threat, huh?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4298 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, every martial arts student in America is a potential threat, huh?
Only the conservatives. That's how reader's mind works. Give a pass to every lib, progressive and minority, for goodness sakes!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4299 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Context. When a person from miles away carries a screwdriver in his pocket at 2:00 AM down a street with a history of break ins, there's a reason to be suspicious.
And who would that someone be to whom you refer?

Location hidden

#4300 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any facebook or twitter post can be traced to its originating IP address. And remember, the NSA has all the records :)
<quoted text>
The difference should be the jury's place to ponder.
An IP address is not a person.

Location hidden

#4301 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any facebook or twitter post can be traced to its originating IP address. And remember, the NSA has all the records :)
<quoted text>
The difference should be the jury's place to ponder.
You should ponder a bit how much of your guy's case depends on tearing down the victim.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4302 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
An IP address is not a person.
If it's linked to YOUR house or YOUR phone, it's a pretty good indicator of who did the deed.

Location hidden

#4303 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, everygivingrtial ar student in America is a potential threat, huh?
Well, I'll wager most of them haven't shot anyone.

But you have to recognize a certain irony in O'Mara giving press conferences to justify his need for access to Trayvon's FB and twitter, because he had heard that 'this kid' had a real interest in MMA fighting, only to find that it was Zimmerman who had invested considerable resources in such an interest.

Can you say projection?

Planet Earth

#4304 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ponder a bit how much of your guy's case depends on tearing down the victim.
If I were in a fight for my freedom, I doubt I'd care too much if the "victim" were torn down. It was him or me once, it can be him or me again.

Location hidden

#4305 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's linked to YOUR house or YOUR phone, it's a pretty good indicator of who did the deed.
Kids tend to share phones, etc pretty freely.

And the judge was pretty clear that the phone and social media stuff wasn't coming in unless she was convinced in advance that it was relevant, authenticated and not in violation of hearsay.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4306 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, Ashtray's friend and the prosecution witnesses have done a fine job of it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4307 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And the judge was pretty clear that the phone and social media stuff wasn't coming in unless she was convinced in advance that it was relevant, authenticated and not in violation of hearsay.
And it's plenty easy to narrow down the users of an IP address. In my home, there are exactly FOUR people who would be suspect.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#4308 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll wager most of them haven't shot anyone.
But you have to recognize a certain irony in O'Mara giving press conferences to justify his need for access to Trayvon's FB and twitter, because he had heard that 'this kid' had a real interest in MMA fighting, only to find that it was Zimmerman who had invested considerable resources in such an interest.
Can you say projection?
Martial arts and firearms have nothing to do with each other, Reader. Are you dense?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4309 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So far, Ashtray's friend and the prosecution witnesses have done a fine job of it.
NBC are enemies of the people

Location hidden

#4310 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Martial arts and firearms have nothing to do with each other, Reader. Are you dense?
Why would someone with so much MMA training need to kill an untrained and unarmed minor to avoid death or serious bodily harm?

Planet Earth

#4311 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
They DON'T share facebook profiles so freely, however.
And the judge was pretty clear that the phone and social media stuff wasn't coming in unless she was convinced in advance that it was relevant,
Which will occur if the prosecution tries to say anything about Martin's character.

It's just like Zimmerman's arrest record. It's irrelevant, UNLESS Zimmerman were to make a claim that he'd never been arrested, at which time the prosecution could show it as rebuttal.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4312 Jun 30, 2013
QUESTION

What if George Zimmerman isn't found guilty?

What WILL HAPPEN to Zimmerman?

What if George Zimmerman is FOUND GUILTY?

What will happen to him in prison?

Location hidden

#4313 Jun 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
QUESTION
What if George Zimmerman isn't found guilty?
What WILL HAPPEN to Zimmerman?
What if George Zimmerman is FOUND GUILTY?
What will happen to him in prison?
One way or another he's going to have to grow up and figure out how to live with the implications of what he has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adolf H!tler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told 1 min Liberte 29
935000 signatures to boycott Target 17 min Duke for Mayor 30
News Car dealership surprises recovering addict with... 19 min Big Johnson 14
Prince dead at 57 51 min They cannot kill ... 43
Jennifer Aniston named most beautiful woman in ... 1 hr Hugh Jasol 151
Black Life's Matter? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 4
Men in the Girls Bathroom 1 hr Duke for Mayor 139
Kasich just doesn't care 3 hr Male 27
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 6 hr CONTRARIAN 146
More from around the web