Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Third Worlders will either rebuild themselves, or they will be deported.
The riots could get big enough to warrant National Guard suppression, and there will be a lot of political backlash against the enablers in the Democratic Party.
Remember, the last big riots in LA, resulted in a GOP mayor.
I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.
I blame Paula Deen

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I keep saying, it ain't over yet.
And I was specifically responding to WW''s claim that the defense started strong.
Agreed that that outcome could still go either way.

I will wait till I hear the rest of the state witnesses.

Unless they do better next week, I don't look for Z to take the stand.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.
And that guy who said "If I had a son".

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Paula Deen
Nah, I blame Palin...and Barry Goldwater.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same rules apply to all characterizations of Martin. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If the court allows the prosecution's characterizations of Martin, it must allow the defense's rebuttal evidence to those characterizations.
The 'evidence' they want to use is stuff pulled from Trayvon's phone. Very difficult to authenticate.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I blame Palin...and Barry Goldwater.
Bush's fault

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

slowpoke wrote:
I changed my ID. I think George is a pussy and should be in jail for killing someone. I think that the second degree murder charge made it impossible to put him there.
If you don't like the outcome of this trial which will be a release of George, than I would look directly at the prosecution. Why did they purposefully go for 2nd degree murder? They could have gotten something more reasonable. This just may be a parade to please the outburst for justice.
The jury will have the option of convictkng on the 'lesser included' charge of manslaughter.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
And that guy who said "If I had a son".
Last I heard, he fled the country and was seeking asylum on the continent of 12.5% of his people. Saw him in on the news tonight in a prison cell...that's true hope and change.
http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01...
Oolongti

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me put it this way: Never once has he spoken like that to me. Never once and trust me, we don't always agree. Now why do you think that is?
He knows where his BJ'scome from....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he wasn't CONVICTED of doing any such thing. Therefore in the eyes of the law, he never DID any such thing. Therefore it is not permitted to bring it up in court. Is your brain so tiny or muddled up that you can't grasp that simple concept? Or do you believe that the police do no wrong, that if they make an arrest, the person is automatically guilty?
<quoted text>
Without a conviction, you're only assuming. An arrest by itself is not evidence of anything. But it would probably be prejudicial to the defendant. That's why they're not allowed in court.
<quoted text>
Nope, I hold prosecutors to the same standards no matter who the defendant is.
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are frustrated beyond belief. You are almost ready to start foaming at the mouth. If not for the fact that you are just another loud-mouthed puss, I'd expect to see you at the riots when Zimmerman is acquitted, but I know that you wouldn't have the balls to show up.
Actually a bit more complicated than that. In exchange for a guilty plea to a lesser charge he got off with anger management classes and the record, as I recall, was expunged on completion.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a bit more complicated than that. In exchange for a guilty plea to a lesser charge he got off with anger management classes and the record, as I recall, was expunged on completion.
That was for the assault on a cop charge. Standard outcome for a first time offender...plead it down to a misdemeanor. The alleged DV wasn't even an arrest, much less a conviction.
Bottom line...Zimmerman's history is no different than that of millions of productive, decent people who had brushes with the law in their 20s.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows where his BJ'scome from....
Yeah, from my wife, twinkle toes. WW is a woman I respect here as a fellow poster. You pansies can never hold a conversation without getting slimy, can you?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'evidence' they want to use is stuff pulled from Trayvon's phone. Very difficult to authenticate.
I was thinking more along the lines of his facebook and twitter posts.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Same result... the conviction does not legally exist.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Bottom line...Zimmerman's history is no different than that of millions of productive, decent people who had brushes with the law in their 20s.
Great, you sound like those Hilltop sad sacks excusing their depraved behavior; everyone has arrest records for violently resisting cops, smacking around the old lady and shooting unarmed teenagers.

I suspect there is far more to your own history of domestic discord than you let on.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same result... the conviction does not legally exist.
Amazing, isn't it? All these lefties want to pretend that arrests equal convictions. If that were the case, all their civil rights icons would have rap sheets a mile long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more along the lines of his facebook and twitter posts.
Again. Authentication is an issue.

And btw, there's a whopping difference betwedn a kid talking big about fighting and an adult enrolling in a fight gym and devoting 3 hours/day, 3 days/week to practice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, isn't it? All these lefties want to pretend that arrests equal convictions. If that were the case, all their civil rights icons would have rap sheets a mile long.
Sorta like you folks who want to equate carrying a screwdriver with being a thief.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. Authentication is an issue.
Any facebook or twitter post can be traced to its originating IP address. And remember, the NSA has all the records :)
And btw, there's a whopping difference betwedn a kid talking big about fighting and an adult enrolling in a fight gym and devoting 3 hours/day, 3 days/week to practice.
The difference should be the jury's place to ponder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 33 min Hello there 11
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Canton 29,190
Search For Suspect After Double Shooting 42 min yeah baby yeah 1
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 2 hr Lunchtime Observer 32
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr Male 90
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 6 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••