Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4274 Jun 30, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Third Worlders will either rebuild themselves, or they will be deported.
The riots could get big enough to warrant National Guard suppression, and there will be a lot of political backlash against the enablers in the Democratic Party.
Remember, the last big riots in LA, resulted in a GOP mayor.
I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4275 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.
I blame Paula Deen

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#4276 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I keep saying, it ain't over yet.
And I was specifically responding to WW''s claim that the defense started strong.
Agreed that that outcome could still go either way.

I will wait till I hear the rest of the state witnesses.

Unless they do better next week, I don't look for Z to take the stand.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#4277 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to find it, but there was a column in one of the major Texas papers today from a resident leftist staffer who said that no matter the outcome, if there are riots, she's laying it all on Sharpton and his crew.
And that guy who said "If I had a son".

Hilliard, OH

#4278 Jun 30, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Paula Deen
Nah, I blame Palin...and Barry Goldwater.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4279 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same rules apply to all characterizations of Martin. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If the court allows the prosecution's characterizations of Martin, it must allow the defense's rebuttal evidence to those characterizations.
The 'evidence' they want to use is stuff pulled from Trayvon's phone. Very difficult to authenticate.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4280 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I blame Palin...and Barry Goldwater.
Bush's fault

Location hidden

#4281 Jun 30, 2013
slowpoke wrote:
I changed my ID. I think George is a pussy and should be in jail for killing someone. I think that the second degree murder charge made it impossible to put him there.
If you don't like the outcome of this trial which will be a release of George, than I would look directly at the prosecution. Why did they purposefully go for 2nd degree murder? They could have gotten something more reasonable. This just may be a parade to please the outburst for justice.
The jury will have the option of convictkng on the 'lesser included' charge of manslaughter.

Hilliard, OH

#4282 Jun 30, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
And that guy who said "If I had a son".
Last I heard, he fled the country and was seeking asylum on the continent of 12.5% of his people. Saw him in on the news tonight in a prison cell...that's true hope and change.
http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01...
Oolongti

Chalmette, LA

#4283 Jun 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me put it this way: Never once has he spoken like that to me. Never once and trust me, we don't always agree. Now why do you think that is?
He knows where his BJ'scome from....

Location hidden

#4284 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he wasn't CONVICTED of doing any such thing. Therefore in the eyes of the law, he never DID any such thing. Therefore it is not permitted to bring it up in court. Is your brain so tiny or muddled up that you can't grasp that simple concept? Or do you believe that the police do no wrong, that if they make an arrest, the person is automatically guilty?
<quoted text>
Without a conviction, you're only assuming. An arrest by itself is not evidence of anything. But it would probably be prejudicial to the defendant. That's why they're not allowed in court.
<quoted text>
Nope, I hold prosecutors to the same standards no matter who the defendant is.
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are frustrated beyond belief. You are almost ready to start foaming at the mouth. If not for the fact that you are just another loud-mouthed puss, I'd expect to see you at the riots when Zimmerman is acquitted, but I know that you wouldn't have the balls to show up.
Actually a bit more complicated than that. In exchange for a guilty plea to a lesser charge he got off with anger management classes and the record, as I recall, was expunged on completion.

Hilliard, OH

#4285 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a bit more complicated than that. In exchange for a guilty plea to a lesser charge he got off with anger management classes and the record, as I recall, was expunged on completion.
That was for the assault on a cop charge. Standard outcome for a first time offender...plead it down to a misdemeanor. The alleged DV wasn't even an arrest, much less a conviction.
Bottom line...Zimmerman's history is no different than that of millions of productive, decent people who had brushes with the law in their 20s.

Hilliard, OH

#4286 Jun 30, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows where his BJ'scome from....
Yeah, from my wife, twinkle toes. WW is a woman I respect here as a fellow poster. You pansies can never hold a conversation without getting slimy, can you?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4287 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'evidence' they want to use is stuff pulled from Trayvon's phone. Very difficult to authenticate.
I was thinking more along the lines of his facebook and twitter posts.

Planet Earth

#4288 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Same result... the conviction does not legally exist.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4289 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Bottom line...Zimmerman's history is no different than that of millions of productive, decent people who had brushes with the law in their 20s.
Great, you sound like those Hilltop sad sacks excusing their depraved behavior; everyone has arrest records for violently resisting cops, smacking around the old lady and shooting unarmed teenagers.

I suspect there is far more to your own history of domestic discord than you let on.

Hilliard, OH

#4290 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same result... the conviction does not legally exist.
Amazing, isn't it? All these lefties want to pretend that arrests equal convictions. If that were the case, all their civil rights icons would have rap sheets a mile long.

Location hidden

#4291 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more along the lines of his facebook and twitter posts.
Again. Authentication is an issue.

And btw, there's a whopping difference betwedn a kid talking big about fighting and an adult enrolling in a fight gym and devoting 3 hours/day, 3 days/week to practice.

Location hidden

#4292 Jun 30, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, isn't it? All these lefties want to pretend that arrests equal convictions. If that were the case, all their civil rights icons would have rap sheets a mile long.
Sorta like you folks who want to equate carrying a screwdriver with being a thief.

Planet Earth

#4293 Jun 30, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. Authentication is an issue.
Any facebook or twitter post can be traced to its originating IP address. And remember, the NSA has all the records :)
And btw, there's a whopping difference betwedn a kid talking big about fighting and an adult enrolling in a fight gym and devoting 3 hours/day, 3 days/week to practice.
The difference should be the jury's place to ponder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 25 min Dave in Federal Way 2,723
Where has Rowdy been 37 min They cannot kill ... 1
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 39 min Big Johnson 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 2 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 4 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Noticed 2,477
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus