Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

normalperson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this forum...I like the judging part...:) I might stick around and change my id. It was temporary...I'm not normal!!
We already have a guy like that here. His name is George, of Hilliard. At least that's one of his names.

woof

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the type of person that politicians pander to in speeches.
Attacking a police officer speaks to his attitude towards authority. Zimmerman is a common thug with no respect for the law or following it. Funny how when it's the side you're routing for, your leniency towards following legal procedure is so easy to fill with bullshit.
In others words...You are full of shit. As expected.
I second that notion! When the tables are turned...as in a black assaulted a police officer... lock his black ass up for five years. With Zimmerman and his former judicial daddy pulling strings he gets off clean. If that judge was black doing those favors his ass would be off the bench and in chains.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

GZ chose to put himself in a hazardous situation by carrying a gun, knowing full well the limits of his authority under Neighborhood Watch. He knew, of course, he had no authority to be following people, asking them questions, e.t.c. This is what police officers do.

As for the settlement the Martin family got, the defendants got off with a bargain because they would have been hammered for multi-millions in front of a jury and the insurance company knew it. I applaud the Martin family for accepting this reasonable settlement to try to turn down the volume on this case a little.

GZ will be sacrificed for the greater good, that of keeping our cities from burning down.

A great lesson for the vigilante cult. Maybe next time these cop wannabes will be more careful.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I will say I think GZ was overcharged. Manslaughter would have been more appropriate and should have been filed by the police that night, then we wouldn't be in this mess.

We'll see how it works out, but this could present problems for the jury.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Biggie BC wrote:
GZ chose to put himself in a hazardous situation by carrying a gun, knowing full well the limits of his authority under Neighborhood Watch. He knew, of course, he had no authority to be following people, asking them questions, e.t.c. This is what police officers do.
As for the settlement the Martin family got, the defendants got off with a bargain because they would have been hammered for multi-millions in front of a jury and the insurance company knew it. I applaud the Martin family for accepting this reasonable settlement to try to turn down the volume on this case a little.
GZ will be sacrificed for the greater good, that of keeping our cities from burning down.
A great lesson for the vigilante cult. Maybe next time these cop wannabes will be more careful.
"Sacrificed for the greater good"? You mean to keep the feral animals from destroying their own neighborhoods?
When Zimmerman is acquitted, I'm going to laugh as the dregs of society riot.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the type of person that politicians pander to in speeches.
Attacking a police officer speaks to his attitude towards authority.
Except that he wasn't CONVICTED of doing any such thing. Therefore in the eyes of the law, he never DID any such thing. Therefore it is not permitted to bring it up in court. Is your brain so tiny or muddled up that you can't grasp that simple concept? Or do you believe that the police do no wrong, that if they make an arrest, the person is automatically guilty?
Zimmerman is a common thug with no respect for the law or following it.
Without a conviction, you're only assuming. An arrest by itself is not evidence of anything. But it would probably be prejudicial to the defendant. That's why they're not allowed in court.
Funny how when it's the side you're routing for, your leniency towards following legal procedure is so easy to fill with bullshit.
Nope, I hold prosecutors to the same standards no matter who the defendant is.
In others words...You are full of shit. As expected.
It is clear that you are frustrated beyond belief. You are almost ready to start foaming at the mouth. If not for the fact that you are just another loud-mouthed puss, I'd expect to see you at the riots when Zimmerman is acquitted, but I know that you wouldn't have the balls to show up.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're quite the ladies man, backwoods. I mean women outside your family. You understand that, don't you?
Not everyone marries relatives.
Hey, guess where I am, chicken feed..I'm in Columbus down at ComFest!!!!! I'll be here all week on business...Checking out some old band members of mine on stage today...I've been here all weekend. Remember you said I've never been to Columbus?!?? Looks like you're full of shit yet again.
Come on down and spew some of that good old boy racist bullshit down here with my cool ass white friends. Ya see, these guys hate dirty swine racist as much as I do, a few of them even more than I...I'll be at the Offramp stage, chicken shit. Are your balls as big as your mouth. Probably not.
See ya soon!!!! Hurry...looks like rain.
I just got back from across 670 at the draft party. That's where clean, normal people with kids go on a day like today. You morons no doubt smell like your proverbial barnyard...that is if you really are in Columbus. Your location still reads Brooklyn, ape.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he wasn't CONVICTED of doing any such thing. Therefore in the eyes of the law, he never DID any such thing. Therefore it is not permitted to bring it up in court. Is your brain so tiny or muddled up that you can't grasp that simple concept? Or do you believe that the police do no wrong, that if they make an arrest, the person is automatically guilty?
<quoted text>
Without a conviction, you're only assuming. An arrest by itself is not evidence of anything. But it would probably be prejudicial to the defendant. That's why they're not allowed in court.
<quoted text>
Nope, I hold prosecutors to the same standards no matter who the defendant is.
<quoted text>
It is clear that you are frustrated beyond belief. You are almost ready to start foaming at the mouth. If not for the fact that you are just another loud-mouthed puss, I'd expect to see you at the riots when Zimmerman is acquitted, but I know that you wouldn't have the balls to show up.
No acquital for GZ. He'll take one for his country. I'd almost be patriotic and plead guilty if I were him and death penalty is off the table. Be almost heroic compared to the grief we'd face if, by some weirdness, he gets an acquital. Would need close protection in prison though.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Biggie BC wrote:
<quoted text>
No acquital for GZ. He'll take one for his country. I'd almost be patriotic and plead guilty if I were him and death penalty is off the table. Be almost heroic compared to the grief we'd face if, by some weirdness, he gets an acquital. Would need close protection in prison though.
After the absolute disaster that the prosecution went through with its own witnesses you think he'll be convicted? What are you smoking?
BTW, it's HIS country, too. And mine. I'm going to cheer when he walks.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I just got back from across 670 at the draft party. That's where clean, normal people with kids go on a day like today. You morons no doubt smell like your proverbial barnyard...that is if you really are in Columbus. Your location still reads Brooklyn, ape.
I see you've put your Catholic religious instruction to good use again today.

Great Job Paco!!!

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Sacrificed for the greater good"? You mean to keep the feral animals from destroying their own neighborhoods?
Wow Paco, is that what the Pope told you to do?

woof

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to cheer when he walks.
I'm going to be reloading.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>After the absolute disaster that the prosecution went through with its own witnesses you think he'll be convicted? What are you smoking?
BTW, it's HIS country, too. And mine. I'm going to cheer when he walks.
And, just where is it you think he will be walking? Down Cleveland Avenue on a warm Saturday night?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Sorry FKA Reader, but if all ya got is your continued reference to the KK joke that everyone has already forgotten about, ya need to start worrying sweetie.
As far as the defense presenting their case, I believe the state has been doing a fine job of doing it for them.
Like I keep saying, it ain't over yet.

And I was specifically responding to WW''s claim that the defense started strong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Sacrificed for the greater good"? You mean to keep the feral animals from destroying their own neighborhoods?
Except you won't be laughing, you'll be crying all the way to the bank to withdraw more money to pay your taxes. Who do you think will pay for the redevelopment of the torched inner cities (assuming the conflagration is limited there?)

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've put your Catholic religious instruction to good use again today.
Great Job Paco!!!
woof
Once again, you look like a fool commenting on local events you know nothing about.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Biggie BC wrote:
<quoted text>
And, just where is it you think he will be walking? Down Cleveland Avenue on a warm Saturday night?
Right onto the talk show circuit and into legal offices getting his seven figure settlements from the likes of NBC.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Biggie BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you won't be laughing, you'll be crying all the way to the bank to withdraw more money to pay your taxes. Who do you think will pay for the redevelopment of the torched inner cities (assuming the conflagration is limited there?)
That figures...you people use that as a form of fiscal hostage taking. "Gimme dats else I burn it and you pay anyway." Quite a racket...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Biggie BC wrote:
<quoted text>
The Third Worlders will either rebuild themselves, or they will be deported.

The riots could get big enough to warrant National Guard suppression, and there will be a lot of political backlash against the enablers in the Democratic Party.

Remember, the last big riots in LA, resulted in a GOP mayor.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

You know what's going to be fun?

Watching George of Hilliard and the rest of the brain trust self-implode when Zimmerman is convicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 3 min Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 35 min Neutral Party 2,957
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min xxxrayted 29,486
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 54 min Neutral Party 53
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Man charged with dumping body remains in jail5:... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••