The George Zimmerman Case!

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#459 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see there how the statement has been authenticated. How does the court know that the texts were from Trayvon?
BTW--the street fight video, in which the claim is that Trayvon is the referee (not exactly proof of violent tendancies, btw) has been challenged by folks looking at it online. The guy in the striped shirt has some tattoos on the upper arm--visible in stills. This does not match with what the autopsey report says.
Oh, and the news report also mentioned the testimony of a witness who said he say Trayvon raining blows MMA-style down on Zimmerman. That witness recanted most of that testimony when interviewed by the FDLE. Wasn't exactly clear who was on top, or who was yelling, didn't really see any blows, just sort of assumed it.
It will be interesting to see at trial if that witness had a prior relationship with Zimmerman, and particularly if Zimmerman called or texted him immediately following the shooting. According to another witness--the first to arrive--Zimmerman was on his phone talking to someone immediately after the shooting. And probably not Shellie, because he asked someone to call her.
The statement, re a previous fight victim of Trayvon's

"I am going to have to visit him again. He did not bleed enough for me, only his nose."

It was turned over as discovery to the defense team by the state.
It came from Martin's personal phone found at the scene.
It is on the link that it came from Martin's phone.

Is it relevant? To most any reasonable person, yes it is.

To you, probably not.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#460 May 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement, re a previous fight victim of Trayvon's
"I am going to have to visit him again. He did not bleed enough for me, only his nose."
It was turned over as discovery to the defense team by the state.
It came from Martin's personal phone found at the scene.
It is on the link that it came from Martin's phone.
Is it relevant? To most any reasonable person, yes it is.
To you, probably not.
I am not the person that the defense is going to have to convince, it will be Judge Nelson who makes the call and she has already indicated it is going to be a pretty steep climb to get there.

I don't think you understand the concept of authentication. We know that the statement came from Trayvon's phone. How do we know that Trayvon Martin was the one who put it there?

As a for instance--and I think that this is necessary to get past the hearsay rules as well--do we know who was on the other end of the conversation and can they testify that they recall having this conversation with Trayvon?

But then there is still that pesky question of relevance. Since Zimmerman had no idea what conversations were on Trayvon's phone, how does it justify his following Trayvon, chasing Trayvon and shooting Trayvon?

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#461 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the person that the defense is going to have to convince, it will be Judge Nelson who makes the call and she has already indicated it is going to be a pretty steep climb to get there.
I don't think you understand the concept of authentication. We know that the statement came from Trayvon's phone. How do we know that Trayvon Martin was the one who put it there?
As a for instance--and I think that this is necessary to get past the hearsay rules as well--do we know who was on the other end of the conversation and can they testify that they recall having this conversation with Trayvon?
But then there is still that pesky question of relevance. Since Zimmerman had no idea what conversations were on Trayvon's phone, how does it justify his following Trayvon, chasing Trayvon and shooting Trayvon?
And there ya go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#462 May 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
And there ya go.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now answers to any of the questions?

Of course not.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#463 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now answers to any of the questions?
Of course not.
“People who pride themselves on their "complexity" and deride others for being "simplistic" should realize that the truth is often not very complicated. What gets complex is evading the truth.”

Thomas Sowell

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#464 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That photo does not show a person "beaten to a pulp."
It shows someone with a bloody nose and a few scratches.
It also shows swelling that miraculously does not appear in the official police photos taken at SPD.
That is not quite a "police photo." It was taken by a policeman with a personal cell phone. It was not submitted as evidence until weeks later and the original digital version was deleted from the phone.
Expect some expert testimony to point these things out.
Don't play semantics. I hope you never have a bloody nose and some scratches. Honestly, you would wake up in the morning looking in the mirror saying, "oh well".

Location hidden

#465 May 29, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play semantics. I hope you never have a bloody nose and some scratches. Honestly, you would wake up in the morning looking in the mirror saying, "oh well".
You talking to me?

Location hidden

#466 May 29, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play semantics. I hope you never have a bloody nose and some scratches. Honestly, you would wake up in the morning looking in the mirror saying, "oh well".
A bloody nose is not exactly justification for killing someone.

And how come there's no blood (or DNA) on Trayvon's hands or sleeves?

Columbus, OH

#467 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking to me?
No, I responded to someone with your post name.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#468 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dance queenie dance. LALALALALALALALALA

Without his gun the injuries sustained by Z would have exceeded those shown in the photo that you wish to minimize.

Why do you hate Black Peruvian Jews FKA Reader?

U R a racist huh.

Columbus, OH

#469 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy vey. Stand your ground law rules; you conveinetly neglect to acknowledge the law, yet are proficient in FLA law. Even your Acura lover, that is a confirmed allegation by Bobby, hush and let the court work . Keep playing judge, jury, detective, 7-11 clerk. called in sick block watch person.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#470 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha

Cause that crafty Black Peruvian Jew beat the shyte out of himself to make the cherubic Trayvon look bad?

Happy now?

Location hidden

#471 May 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dance queenie dance. LALALALALALALALALA
Without his gun the injuries sustained by Z would have exceeded those shown in the photo that you wish to minimize.
Why do you hate Black Peruvian Jews FKA Reader?
U R a racist huh.
Never seem to be able to answer the questions, can you?

Location hidden

#472 May 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>

Or not.

How come there's no blood or DNA on Trayvon's hands or sleeves?

Location hidden

#473 May 29, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Oy vey. Stand your ground law rules; you conveinetly neglect to acknowledge the law, yet are proficient in FLA law. Even your Acura lover, that is a confirmed allegation by Bobby, hush and let the court work . Keep playing judge, jury, detective, 7-11 clerk. called in sick block watch person.
Acknowledge what law? Did they change Stand Your Ground to Follow and Chase?

BTW--here's a bit about bloody noses:

Nosebleed Causes

Most commonly, trauma to the nose triggers a nosebleed. Trauma to the outside of the nose, such as a blow to the face, or trauma inside the nose, such as nose picking or repeated irritation from a cold, can cause a nosebleed.

Less commonly, an underlying disease process, such as an inability of the blood to clot, may contribute to the bleeding. Inability of the blood to clot is most often due to blood-thinning drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin) or aspirin. Liver disease can also interfere with blood clotting. Abnormal blood vessels or cancers in the nose are rare causes of nosebleeds. High blood pressure may contribute to bleeding but is almost never the only reason for a nosebleed.
http://firstaid.webmd.com/nosebleeds-causes-a...

Now, what Pizzaman George fails to acknowledge is that Zimmerman's bloody nose could have a number of causes other than a sucker-punch from Trayvon (knocking him to the ground in a single blow). He could have run into a branch cutting between condos (same branches that produced scratches on his face). He could have ruptured a vessel in his exertions in chasing and tackling Trayvon. He might have been picking his nose while he sat in the truck talking to the police dispatcher.

The Zimmerman supporters who swear that the ONLY possible source for that bloody nose is the blow from Trayvon's fist consistently fail to explain the lack of Zimmerman's blood or DNA on Trayvon's hands or sleeves. This is particularly damaging to the narrative if you take into account Zimmerman's claim that after knocking him to the ground he straddled him, banged his head multiple times on the sidewalk and then used both hands in an attempt to smother him by covering his mouth and nose.

Blood and DNA ought to have been all over Trayvon.

How come it isn't?

And how come it doesn't bother you that there are a whole lotta judge, jury, witness and defense folks cheering for Zimmerman?

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#474 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seem to be able to answer the questions, can you?
Queenie I feel no need to answer your BS questions.

You have an obvious BS agenda that I feel not the slightest desire to step in.

This is NOT a court of law, this is topix. Your legal points regarding evidence have no weight here.

You don't get to sidestep inconvenient "inadmissible" evidence here.

Tray was a violent thug, with a documented history of attacking first, gloating on it later with his friends.
His cell phone proves it.

This goes a long way in substantiating Z's story of events.

His texts, photos etc. were turned over to the defense by the state under protest.
You can dance all you want to but it was his FN phone and I highly doubt someone used his own phone to impersonate him. HAHAHAHAHA

Again, facts that are inconvenient for you are admissible in a Topix discussion.

White guilt is so sad.

The funny stuff is the jury will keep on hearing every FN bit of this and you can't stop it.

carry on

Location hidden

#475 May 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>

This is NOT a court of law, this is topix. Your legal points regarding evidence have no weight here.
Clearly.

Carry on in ignorance.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#476 May 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly.
Carry on in ignorance.
Right back at ya queenie.

Knowing what you refuse to acknowledge, would you encourage your children to hang out with Trayvon?
Pale Rider

AOL

#477 May 29, 2013
Definition of Second Degree Murder
The crime of Second Degree Murder occurs when a person commits either:

Murder with a Depraved Mind occurs when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.

In other words Zimmerman with his gun, felt compelled to use it, instead of leaving it in the truck. He left the truck, with intent of stopping Martin, either by command, or by taunting, provoking him. My guess he provoked the young man. Then went on a tare to kill him. It all happened in seconds. Now Zimmerman, will most likely be going to the Stoney Front Hotel for a nice stay.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Columbus, OH

#478 May 29, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Definition of Second Degree Murder
The crime of Second Degree Murder occurs when a person commits either:
Murder with a Depraved Mind occurs when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.
In other words Zimmerman with his gun, felt compelled to use it, instead of leaving it in the truck. He left the truck, with intent of stopping Martin, either by command, or by taunting, provoking him. My guess he provoked the young man. Then went on a tare to kill him. It all happened in seconds. Now Zimmerman, will most likely be going to the Stoney Front Hotel for a nice stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman seized by escapee ends suit | The Columbu... (Nov '10) 1 hr johngirl 11
News Tyres International Founder TC Johnson Dies 2 hr 404 not found 2
Is it Over For Trump? 5 hr 404 not found 7
Tyre King 5 hr 404 not found 28
What will Donald Trump do? 6 hr White Fangs 19
Why is Trump still in this race? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 61
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages