Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of yourself you don't know you already lost, just by Zimmerman being on trial for his actions. THAT was the issue.
If he is acquitted by the jury of however many it is, which is doubtful, good for him. If he is convicted and does time, which is likely, he probably deserves it. Either way, justice has been served.
Excellent back pedal

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that since the state submitted into evidence Zimmerman's MMA history that they may have opened the door for all of Trayvon's related fight history?
The prosecutor has to be extremely careful. If he introduces even ONE example of Martin's character, ALL of Martin's character-related evidence then becomes admissible as rebuttal.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's how I talk to women on the internet with a double digit IQ, Tyrone. She's your kind of gal.
Guess the Church thingy didn't take today, huh PacoMark?

Maybe you should ask for a refund.

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of yourself you don't know you already lost, just by Zimmerman being on trial for his actions. THAT was the issue.
If he is acquitted by the jury of however many it is, which is doubtful, good for him. If he is convicted and does time, which is likely, he probably deserves it. Either way, justice has been served.
Corrine Brown ring a bell? You know, the Congresswoman who asked the DOJ to get involved, prior to Zimmerman being charged, based on racial problems in Sanford, FL?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He only was charged after the PBGI cried like animals on TV and online. The Sanford PD called it a righteous shooting before that.
You lefties love mob action and railroading...all the way back to the Klan.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a judgment call in my mind.
Defense is going to try every way that they can to get around hearsay rules regarding self-seving statements of the defendant--not to mention trying to get damaging information about Trayvon. Neither one looks very promising based on the judge's prior rulings.
I thknk it will be a last minute decision--and only if it looks like they are already doomed.
I dont think we have seen the best from the prosecution yet. They will want their best to be most recent in the minds of the jury.
You want to start off strong in a trial, and the defense did just that. Notice how the Zimmerman trial is fading from the news headlines. Do you think that's because the defense is "doomed"?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we will see.
I think they may have.
I can't remember for sure but didn't think that the Zimmerman bloody photo that the defense shows every 5 minutes was inadmissible due to chain of custody?
It would have been up to the prosecution to challenge it.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman Trial Has All The Ingredients For A Miscarriage Of Justice

In following the George Zimmerman trial somewhat closely online last week, I noted a familiar pattern:

A "heater" case that draws intense media interest.

Sympathetic victim.

Unsympathetic defendant.

Evidence of innocence explained away with far-fetched theories or else ignored.

Evidence of guilt magnified and bolstered with irrelevant detail and innuendo.

These are among the key ingredients for all the wrongful convictions I've written about in the last 20 years.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-o...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been up to the prosecution to challenge it.
Apparently they did not.

I believe though, if they could have stopped it they would have done everything in their power to stop the jury from seeing Zimmerman's injuries.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Good witness video in the above link.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a judgment call in my mind.
Defense is going to try every way that they can to get around hearsay rules regarding self-seving statements of the defendant--not to mention trying to get damaging information about Trayvon. Neither one looks very promising based on the judge's prior rulings.
I thknk it will be a last minute decision--and only if it looks like they are already doomed.
I dont think we have seen the best from the prosecution yet. They will want their best to be most recent in the minds of the jury.
Assuming that they followed the correct rules, the defense knows that's coming and will have prepared for it.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's how I talk to women on the internet with a double digit IQ, Tyrone. She's your kind of gal.
I'm sure you're quite the ladies man, backwoods. I mean women outside your family. You understand that, don't you?
Not everyone marries relatives.

Hey, guess where I am, chicken feed..I'm in Columbus down at ComFest!!!!! I'll be here all week on business...Checking out some old band members of mine on stage today...I've been here all weekend. Remember you said I've never been to Columbus?!?? Looks like you're full of shit yet again.

Come on down and spew some of that good old boy racist bullshit down here with my cool ass white friends. Ya see, these guys hate dirty swine racist as much as I do, a few of them even more than I...I'll be at the Offramp stage, chicken shit. Are your balls as big as your mouth. Probably not.

See ya soon!!!! Hurry...looks like rain.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Right after the prosecution closes with Alec Baldwin as a character witness for Ashtray.
While Paula Deen dresses up a few black kids to serve Zimmerman iced tea and skittles.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>

Come on Sparky, you know that all cross burnings are on Sunday night.
Somehow, I think you have first-hand knowledge of that. And also that you're not insulted that I would call that out.

You are garbage.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman does not have a criminal record. An arrest record is not a criminal record. Only a CONVICTION record is.
It's good to be a judges son then, yeah?

How does one have 3 charges and no convictions?
And the cop who stops him for speeding mysteriously doesn't show up to court.
Dumb George was charged with "resisting an officer with violence" and "battery of a law enforcement officer" both are fkn felonies...
How did he get off? Magic? Did he rub a genie lamp?
What's your rank in this Internet gang? It damn sure ain't information officer.

You see, sport...Dumb George escaped two felonies on his record. Now how many people do you know that can pull that little trick?

What do you think happened to those charges, Junior?

I'll await your reply.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He only was charged after the PBGI cried like animals on TV and online. The Sanford PD called it a righteous shooting before that.
You lefties love mob action and railroading...all the way back to the Klan.
Who called it "a righteous shoot"? Cut and paste that one for me, Jethro.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecutor has to be extremely careful. If he introduces even ONE example of Martin's character, ALL of Martin's character-related evidence then becomes admissible as rebuttal.
While unlike some here, I am not a legal expert hahahahaha
IMHO, I think however that the introduction of Zimmerman's MMA interest by the state opens the door for Martin's MMA interest in rebuttal.

I have of course, been wrong before.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I think you have first-hand knowledge of that. And also that you're not insulted that I would call that out.
You are garbage.
"ru dumb, yes"
The poster you are replying to makes sense. And i would never call you garbage, you are apiece of crap.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still subject to rules of evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to start off strong in a trial, and the defense did just that. Notice how the Zimmerman trial is fading from the news headlines. Do you think that's because the defense is "doomed"?
The defense started off poorly with their knock knock joke and 4 hour opening statement.

But they haven't begun to present their case yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 min d pantz 3,203
Where are all the original legacy posters? 21 min d pantz 84
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 35 min Poop Frances 9
Franklin County Court System 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Kasim 30,465
ISIS Flag Photo in Front of the White House 4 hr Enter Username 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus