Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin family = Third World thugs
When Zimmerman is found innocent, your people will riot
If Zimmerman is somehow found guilty via jury tampering by DOJ order, you really think whites will riot?
Trials do not find people innocent.

LOL. Jury tampering by DOJ order? Add that to the long list of yet to be proven allegations against Obama.Holder.

Explain exactly how that would work--and particularly why they would go for a jury of five white women and one Hispanic.

And presumably you are willing to overlook O'Mara's overt attempts to poison the jury pool through publication of 'evidence,' some unauthenticated and some outright false, that he knows cannot ever make it into court according to rules of evidence--all designed to smear the victim in the case.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trials do not find people innocent.
LOL. Jury tampering by DOJ order? Add that to the long list of yet to be proven allegations against Obama.Holder.
Explain exactly how that would work--and particularly why they would go for a jury of five white women and one Hispanic.
And presumably you are willing to overlook O'Mara's overt attempts to poison the jury pool through publication of 'evidence,' some unauthenticated and some outright false, that he knows cannot ever make it into court according to rules of evidence--all designed to smear the victim in the case.
Do you think that since the state submitted into evidence Zimmerman's MMA history that they may have opened the door for all of Trayvon's related fight history?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Who thinks Dumb George will take the stand?
Raise your hands. Let me take a count...
Still a judgment call in my mind.

Defense is going to try every way that they can to get around hearsay rules regarding self-seving statements of the defendant--not to mention trying to get damaging information about Trayvon. Neither one looks very promising based on the judge's prior rulings.

I thknk it will be a last minute decision--and only if it looks like they are already doomed.

I dont think we have seen the best from the prosecution yet. They will want their best to be most recent in the minds of the jury.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that since the state submitted into evidence Zimmerman's MMA history that they may have opened the door for all of Trayvon's related fight history?
I don't think so. Remember, the case is no Martin v Zimmerman. It is State v Zimmerman.

If anything I think it innoculated against potential suggestions that Trayvon's supposed actions were lethal due to some implied fighting experience. First, I still believe that the defense cannot authenticate the stuff from the phone (they already tried to get the judge to relax the rules on authentication). But the prosecution can also bring in an MMA expert now to talk about whether a trained MMA fightef has non-lethal options for extricating himself frlm a 'ground and pound' situation.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
6 then. That pesky Florida law you and your gang love so much only requires 6 jurors to decide Mr. Zimmerman's fate. This should have been a capital charge. It's good to be the son of a judge, huh?
No matter. Zimmerman will be charged with second degree murder. Then you and your gang will weep and moan, nash your teeth and scream to the God above why He has forsaken you.
"Will be charged"? Lady, that happened over a year ago. You really are an utter moron, aren't you?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Remember, the case is no Martin v Zimmerman. It is State v Zimmerman.
If anything I think it innoculated against potential suggestions that Trayvon's supposed actions were lethal due to some implied fighting experience. First, I still believe that the defense cannot authenticate the stuff from the phone (they already tried to get the judge to relax the rules on authentication). But the prosecution can also bring in an MMA expert now to talk about whether a trained MMA fightef has non-lethal options for extricating himself frlm a 'ground and pound' situation.
Well, we will see.
I think they may have.

I can't remember for sure but didn't think that the Zimmerman bloody photo that the defense shows every 5 minutes was inadmissible due to chain of custody?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

^^^^^^didn't you ^^^^^^

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware of a "he said she said" domestic violence statute in the law when one is arrested for it.
Where can I find that?
Nobody was arrested:

"In August 2005, Zimmermanís ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

"In August 2005, Zimmermanís former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

No arrest. He said/she said civil orders.

Once again, you prove how much of a fool you are. You're out of your league here.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha

nah,

I was over at the neighborhood watch meeting. It was concealed carry Sunday.

Come on Sparky, you know that all cross burnings are on Sunday night.

Come on down, I'll save a brewski for ya.
I'm cool.

I'm rehearsing with some old band members...we're thinking of calling ourselves "The creepy kraka killers"

Whaddya think?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm cool.
I'm rehearsing with some old band members...we're thinking of calling ourselves "The creepy kraka killers"
Whaddya think?
Luv it

punk band huh

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Still a judgment call in my mind.

Defense is going to try every way that they can to get around hearsay rules regarding self-seving statements of the defendant--not to mention trying to get damaging information about Trayvon. Neither one looks very promising based on the judge's prior rulings.

I thknk it will be a last minute decision--and only if it looks like they are already doomed.

I dont think we have seen the best from the prosecution yet. They will want their best to be most recent in the minds of the jury.
Agreed.

They don't want dumb George cross examined anyway. They may just try defamation of the character of Trayvon for the most part.

Closing arguments will be interesting. The defense may try to close with a "a black and Hispanic guy walk into a bar" joke.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Will be charged"? Lady, that happened over a year ago. You really are an utter moron, aren't you?
Hey barnyard...Still coughing up bile, huh?

Your Internet tough guy bullshit still looking quit pitiful.

Dumb George is going to jail for second degree murder. He should get extra time for being a dumbass. Well, if being stupid was a crime, you'd be a death row inmate.

Is that how you talk to women? No wonder your "first wife" turned to the bottle.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody was arrested:

"In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

"In August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

No arrest. He said/she said civil orders.

Once again, you prove how much of a fool you are. You're out of your league here.
The courts have to have a solid reason to grant a restraining order. Zimmerman was guilty of a crime which his father probably helped him out of.

Cutting and pasting and not comprehending is a gang requirement?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>The courts have to have a solid reason to grant a restraining order. Zimmerman was guilty of a crime which his father probably helped him out of.

LOL!! Yes, I believe it is.

Now that's funny!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts have to have a solid reason to grant a restraining order. Zimmerman was guilty of a crime which his father probably helped him out of.
"Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted."
So, was there a solid reason for the court to issue a restraining order to the woman? Was she guilty of a crime? NEITHER were arrested NOR were they found guilty of anything. I caught you and burned you, lady. You're so desperate and angry you're trying to lie your way out of it.
"Cutting and pasting" in this instance is called proof of what I'm saying. That makes you angry, too.
You're drowning on this forum.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey barnyard...Still coughing up bile, huh?
Your Internet tough guy bullshit still looking quit pitiful.
Dumb George is going to jail for second degree murder. He should get extra time for being a dumbass. Well, if being stupid was a crime, you'd be a death row inmate.
Is that how you talk to women? No wonder your "first wife" turned to the bottle.
That's how I talk to women on the internet with a double digit IQ, Tyrone. She's your kind of gal.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
They don't want dumb George cross examined anyway. They may just try defamation of the character of Trayvon for the most part.
Closing arguments will be interesting. The defense may try to close with a "a black and Hispanic guy walk into a bar" joke.
Right after the prosecution closes with Alec Baldwin as a character witness for Ashtray.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted."
So, was there a solid reason for the court to issue a restraining order to the woman? Was she guilty of a crime? NEITHER were arrested NOR were they found guilty of anything. I caught you and burned you, lady. You're so desperate and angry you're trying to lie your way out of it.
"Cutting and pasting" in this instance is called proof of what I'm saying. That makes you angry, too.
You're drowning on this forum.
You are so full of yourself you don't know you already lost, just by Zimmerman being on trial for his actions. THAT was the issue.

If he is acquitted by the jury of however many it is, which is doubtful, good for him. If he is convicted and does time, which is likely, he probably deserves it. Either way, justice has been served.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin family = Third World thugs
When Zimmerman is found innocent, your people will riot
If Zimmerman is somehow found guilty via jury tampering by DOJ order, you really think whites will riot?
Probably not, he IS, after all, just a Democrat.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, show me a record of young Mr. Martins criminal record, like Mr. Zimmerman's.
Zimmerman does not have a criminal record. An arrest record is not a criminal record. Only a CONVICTION record is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS beheads James Foley 12 min They cannot kill ... 30
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 18 min Duke for Mayor 63
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 26 min They cannot kill ... 176
angela james 27 min Duke for Mayor 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Reality Speaks 30,164
-Are There Big Secrets Within the Obama -Family-? 1 hr Alex Trivek 8
Talking Of Electric Handpieces 5 hr medorder 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 13 hr Anon 912
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••