“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4146 Jun 29, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, Klaus. My lifestyle is a benefit of my hard work and personal choices. As to wanting to be white...think again! I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, new vehicle, income, vacations, all while being in brown skin. I don't worry about tanning, being afraid to drive through urban areas, can go to any suburban community without appearing suspicious or a criminal. I can do whatever I want and travel as I please.
And to top it off, Adolf, I can date white women at will, without being white. Now you are predisposed to only a small selection of hilljack women wearing five dollar Walmart toilet water...and you're white! It must suck only to be able to move freely in one select community.
You lose your credibility when you start calling me a Nazi.

You live in a majority white neighborhood, not with your "brothers", implying that you find something wrong with them. You're the first to whine that the system which bends over to assist blacks is actually biased against them.

You enjoy the white man's civilization, but maintain your militant facade to ease your internal pain you have from rejecting your people.

And for all we know, you're working in a government job, as in the public sector which is statistically proven to be discriminating in favor of blacks, in some areas blatantly doing so.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#4147 Jun 29, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>No, Klaus. My lifestyle is a benefit of my hard work and personal choices. As to wanting to be white...think again! I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, new vehicle, income, vacations, all while being in brown skin. I don't worry about tanning, being afraid to drive through urban areas, can go to any suburban community without appearing suspicious or a criminal. I can do whatever I want and travel as I please.
And to top it off, Adolf, I can date white women at will, without being white. Now you are predisposed to only a small selection of hilljack women wearing five dollar Walmart toilet water...and you're white! It must suck only to be able to move freely in one select community.
Yeah, hahahahahahaha

Drive your nicely dressed high yellow ayse down to the heart of Linden in your nice car and hang out some evening WA.

Let me know how that works for ya OK?

Ivy League-ISIS

#4149 Jun 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, hahahahahahaha
Drive your nicely dressed high yellow ayse down to the heart of Linden in your nice car and hang out some evening WA.
Shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyyiitttt ttt Negrooooo

He ain't bringin the white wimmenz down to da hood wit da brothas!

/tribute/to/heynow
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#4150 Jun 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lithium. Get some.
Then...hit the road with troll Gabe.
Two brain cells are better than one.
Light up your crack pipe tip and enjoy the night.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4151 Jun 29, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your flippin' summary, and make sure you re-read the part about acquittal. Now go away, Troll.
"The burden of proof is upon the prosecutor. All the presumptions of law independent of evidence are in favor of innocence; and every person is presumed to be innocent until he is proved guilty. If upon such proof there is reasonable doubt remaining, the accused is entitled to the benefit of it by an acquittal."
http://www.mass.gov/courts/courtsandjudges/co...
The trial is nowhere near over yet.

And just fyi, you seem to be quoting Massachusetts law, not Florida.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4152 Jun 29, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Light up your crack pipe tip and enjoy the night.
Crack is whack.
And so are you.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4153 Jun 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution witnesses just got chumped on the stand.

Zimmerman will walk.

Third Worlders will riot.

Streets will be swept.

Location hidden

#4154 Jun 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over but the...rioting.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4155 Jun 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over but the...rioting.
Perhaps with Ashtray's dad leading the charge...

On Monday, according to Good Morning America, Tracy Martin reportedly “cursed at a supporter of George Zimmerman.

“The accusation came up as Zimmerman’s lawyer argued to have Martin’s parents banned from the courtroom since Zimmerman’s parents were not allowed to be present for the proceedings. If the judge declined to order Martin’s parents out, the lawyer asked that both sets of parents be allowed be present.”

Yesterday, right-leaning blogger Sundance of widely-read The Conservative Tree House released several photos of Tracy Martin, some of which date back to 2010.

One shows Martin posing with a crowd of people in which, according to the blog, a finger sign denoting Crips membership is visible. Another portrays him standing in a different crowd with a cityscape and raining dollar bills in the background.

In these photos, Martin himself is making some sort of hand sign. Other individuals photographed are doing the same. TCTH identified said signs as gang-related.

A different set of photos features Tracy Martin speaking at a press conference after his son’s death. In the first photo, a tattoo on the side of his neck spelling an undefinable term is readily apparent. A photo taken sometime later, though, reveals that this has been replaced with another tattoo. Rather than a word, two hands clasped in traditional prayer pose are present.

“Here is what happens after the media consultant tells you the financial reward can be better if you improve your image,” Sundance writes.

Later in the article, Sundance uses scanned images of a police report and a text message conversation involving Trayvon Martin to highlight inconsistencies in Tracy Martin’s statements to law enforcement officials.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#4156 Jun 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, hahahahahahaha
How blatantly ignorant you really are! And what reason would I hang out in the heart of Linden for? To drink 40's and roll dice on some 17 year olds porch! Why don't you drive on down to Parsons & Whittier to hang out with the dirty white tatted homies yourself, jackass. High yellow? Is that some bigoted characterization of black skin tone?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4157 Jun 29, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but you say you're new and yet you're accusing a poster of a domestic violence charge which you seem to know about and, in addition, you refer to the poster as "George" - despite that not being his current moniker.
Fess up. Who's trolling?
I believe he was referring to George Zimmerman, the subject of this thread.

LOL.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4158 Jun 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> How blatantly ignorant you really are! And what reason would I hang out in the heart of Linden for? To drink 40's and roll dice on some 17 year olds porch! Why don't you drive on down to Parsons & Whittier to hang out with the dirty white tatted homies yourself, jackass. High yellow? Is that some bigoted characterization of black skin tone?
High yellow is a historical term

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow

And it's what you desire for your kids, given your ravenous hunger for white women.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#4159 Jun 29, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps with Ashtray's dad leading the charge...
On Monday, according to Good Morning America, Tracy Martin reportedly “cursed at a supporter of George Zimmerman.
“The accusation came up as Zimmerman’s lawyer argued to have Martin’s parents banned from the courtroom since Zimmerman’s parents were not allowed to be present for the proceedings. If the judge declined to order Martin’s parents out, the lawyer asked that both sets of parents be allowed be present.”
Yesterday, right-leaning blogger Sundance of widely-read The Conservative Tree House released several photos of Tracy Martin, some of which date back to 2010.
One shows Martin posing with a crowd of people in which, according to the blog, a finger sign denoting Crips membership is visible. Another portrays him standing in a different crowd with a cityscape and raining dollar bills in the background.
In these photos, Martin himself is making some sort of hand sign. Other individuals photographed are doing the same. TCTH identified said signs as gang-related.
A different set of photos features Tracy Martin speaking at a press conference after his son’s death. In the first photo, a tattoo on the side of his neck spelling an undefinable term is readily apparent. A photo taken sometime later, though, reveals that this has been replaced with another tattoo. Rather than a word, two hands clasped in traditional prayer pose are present.
“Here is what happens after the media consultant tells you the financial reward can be better if you improve your image,” Sundance writes.
Later in the article, Sundance uses scanned images of a police report and a text message conversation involving Trayvon Martin to highlight inconsistencies in Tracy Martin’s statements to law enforcement officials.
The defense tried a tactic that didn't work! I watched the liar on the witness stand claiming that Tracy Martin, while leaving the courtroom looked down at his I.D. badge and whispered an obscenity. Under cross examination, the liars claim supposedly occurred three weeks ago, yet he found it important to report it to Zimmerman's wife, instead of court security hours before Jentel was to testify. By the looks of several white women faces in the audience, they were not buying his story and neither was the judge. The lying stuttering chimp was dismissed, and Mr.Martin remained in the proceedings. The side show ploy did not work!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#4160 Jun 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> How blatantly ignorant you really are! And what reason would I hang out in the heart of Linden for? To drink 40's and roll dice on some 17 year olds porch! Why don't you drive on down to Parsons & Whittier to hang out with the dirty white tatted homies yourself, jackass. High yellow? Is that some bigoted characterization of black skin tone?
Damn WA you know what high yellow is, and it's the common black man's term for what you have claimed to be (mixed race), not mine.

Don't know what you are mad about, you bragged you could hang in the urban community and another poster could not, I assume you thought that was because he was white.

I just called you on it.

Location hidden

#4161 Jun 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> High yellow? Is that some bigoted characterization of black skin tone?
A phrase you, yourself, have used to describe others, one of whom I believe was Obama.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#4162 Jun 29, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
High yellow is a historical term
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow
And it's what you desire for your kids, given your ravenous hunger for white women.
Ravenous hunger for white women??? There you go again projecting racist stereotypes. Color of one's skin is only a factor if you are a dyed in the wool bigot.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4163 Jun 29, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack is whack.
And so are you.
What good are you on Columbus Topix tip? Do you ever contribute anything other then something that has nothing to do with anything?

Ivy League-ISIS

#4164 Jun 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ravenous hunger for white women??? There you go again projecting racist stereotypes. Color of one's skin is only a factor if you are a dyed in the wool bigot.
You've posted before that you prefer white women in quite descriptive terms.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4165 Jun 29, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was referring to George Zimmerman, the subject of this thread.
LOL.
Stopped the troll though, didn't it? ;)
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#4166 Jun 29, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps with Ashtray's dad leading the charge...
So, it is Tracy Martin making a "peace sign" in a photo at a club two years ago who's on trial now? Keep on grabbing, Bunker...keep on grabbing. The misdirection attempts will not work, and Mr. Martin's choice of underwear or ball caps won't work either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 34 min Confused 82
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 45 min Ecossais 101
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 153
Why Republicans Should Fear ‘Ready for Hillary’! 2 hr Seriouslady 31
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 2 hr Kenny 2
A QUESTION FOR hillary…. 3 hr yeah baby 7
Critics of Islam were right 3 hr Ecossais 29
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 3 hr Pam 71
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]