|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What part of reasonable doubt flies over that short forehead of yours?
I've stated that obvious outcome already. Is reading not one of your strong suits as well?
Reasonable doubt will only lead to a mistrial, not an acquittal.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And you deride others for flippant responses? The double standard and hypocrisy of the left live in you.
You mix words in your insanity that I don't think you have a full grasp of the definitions.
Yet again, stating personal feelings of what you think does not make you look smart.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"weather or not"? "her speak"? Are you expecting a storm? And a speech therapist?
You're a genius.
Your ability to track down spelling errors is impeccable. If you could only transfer that ability to your intellect.
But to no avail.

It seems your spell check on your computer is in tact, but the substance rebuttal tracker is busted. So misspelled words disturb you, but the subject matter escapes you. Interesting. Now I see why topix is your Eden.
Using stale comedy to cover your inability to respond is not noticeable at all by the way.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You really are in for as rude awakening.
How's that? What could you possibly do other than spell check me to death?
You do realize you are no more than an internet gang banger. I don't take you seriously as a debater. You lack any real skill for this trade. It's just too hilarious how serious you take yourself here. You're like a high school bully roaming the halls. But I assure you sir, I'm no 4th period nerd that you and your "gang" can intimidate.

Absolutely comical.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>If his Father was a judge, that might explain why he thought he could take the law into his hands.

A police officer that took him to the Police Station, asked Zimmerman? Do you need to go to the hospital? Zimmerman reply: No

One question I have, isn't it possible Travon Martin was scared because he was being followed? Punched Zimmerman in the nose and he fell black on the concrete? Next the photos show a dead body several feet from the sidewalk.

The voice on the phone sounds like a young voice, not a grown man. Would,'t you scream to the top of your voice if someone had a gun out? Next there was a shot, the voice stopped screaming.
I absolutely agree with you.
Zimmerman for sure has a rude sense of entitlement. Why else you you stalk a complete stranger with a weapon and your only title is " neighborhood watchman"?
I believe those screams are from young Mr. Martin as well. Zimmerman wouldn't scream like that. This is where common sense should kick in. I hope the jury sees that Mr. Zimmerman clearly overstepped his authority and make him pay for his crime.
It's a sad day when the rank of a neighborhood watchman trumps some innocent kids death. If his father wasn't a judge, this guy would have been locked up from the beginning. That's why the Sanford police chief no longer has a job.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Not this X*Y& again!

Zimmerman admitted killing Martin; however, the State proving the charges against him in a trial are another thing entirely. You are unable to separate the two. Try trying.
Stating the obvious and ending it with a poorly constructed jab does not make you look smarter. I will assume you are one of the gang members.
If you could read with comprehension you will see I said the burden of proof is with the prosecution, but hard fact dictates Zimmerman is a murderer.

Mr. Bigsby suggested I needed aid to combat his "gang". I will assume you are not one of the heavy hitters.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, where do you live? And second...oh, never mind. I was going to explain credibility but it will go right over your head.
You should probably sit the next few plays out.
Mr. Bigsby, you may want to change your lineup. I will venture to guess you have an ace in the hole ready to strike? So far, these toy soldiers are not up to par.

How does where I live factor into your point?
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>No, legally that's a victory for the defense. To quote George: You're not very bright, are you?
Legally?

My goodness, a Perry Mason of sorts. Tell me, law guy, how will reasonable doubt claim a victory for the defense?

This ought to be good.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Does this case ring a bell?
I fail to see your reasoning. Clock tower bell ringing will not set Mr. Zimmerman free, nor will a hung jury.

At this point, I think you should stop. You have trouble grasping simple trial procedures.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not, it's whether or not it's CREDIBLE. It is both possible to be lying and be credible, as well as telling the truth and not be believed.
Lying and credible, huh?

Was she speaking to young Mr. Martin as the incident unfolded? Absolutely. That's all the jury will have to believe. Her demeanor on the stand is quite irrelevant. She is not on trial.

You can save the rest of your unintelligible rantings for your next gang meeting.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
While I appreciate your unsolicited response, I've experienced your opinions first hand. I think I can not only survive, but with individuals such as yourself, I will be of help to you.
Please save your soapbox rants for the droves of your brood that reside here on topix.
and your fantasy continues.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see your reasoning. Clock tower bell ringing will not set Mr. Zimmerman free, nor will a hung jury.
At this point, I think you should stop. You have trouble grasping simple trial procedures.
the trial already occurred, and people like yourself who did not like it had another trial.

that trial will end just like the 1st one.

dead.

Zimmerman walks with lawsuits filed for false arrest, and a year in jail for nothing.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Legally?

My goodness, a Perry Mason of sorts. Tell me, law guy, how will reasonable doubt claim a victory for the defense?

This ought to be good.
Most of these dimwits are hoping this murderer gets of on reasonable doubt. There is no way this guy gets acquitted.

I hope redneck rage gives them all a heart attack when dumb George is found guilty.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Looks like George didn't learn anything from his prior three involvements with the police. I have no compassion for him at this point in the trial.

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerma...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>and your fantasy continues.
Look who's talking.

You are a fkn imbecile.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ability to track down spelling errors is impeccable. If you could only transfer that ability to your intellect.
But to no avail.
It seems your spell check on your computer is in tact, but the substance rebuttal tracker is busted. So misspelled words disturb you, but the subject matter escapes you. Interesting. Now I see why topix is your Eden.
Using stale comedy to cover your inability to respond is not noticeable at all by the way.
Did you forget you're addressing royalty? I am surprised master doesn't burst a vessel in his head after reading your posts. He is like a real big deal around here.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these dimwits are hoping this murderer gets of on reasonable doubt. There is no way this guy gets acquitted.
I hope redneck rage gives them all a heart attack when dumb George is found guilty.
He was losing the fight and freaked out and murdered a child in cold blood. If he was really fighting to survive and stay alive it's still a difficult pill to swalle when he didn't make a hospital trip that night.

George got saved by his old man the previous times he was facing charges that mysteriously dropped, not this time.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget you're addressing royalty? I am surprised master doesn't burst a vessel in his head after reading your posts. He is like a real big deal around here.
A legend in his own mind.
Too funny for words.
I suspect he'll rally the troops now and plan a vicious verbal attack. If he can find enough corny jokes and mindless quips to sustain the attack. Brace yourself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
acquitted on a false arrest?

you are a dimwit to think there is even a case here for a trial.

your fantasy ends bad for you when Zimmerman sues and wins.

the murderer is you promoting Trayvons behavior. It ends very bad.....you not paying attention again?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He was losing the fight and freaked out and murdered a child in cold blood. If he was really fighting to survive and stay alive it's still a difficult pill to swalle when he didn't make a hospital trip that night.
George got saved by his old man the previous times he was facing charges that mysteriously dropped, not this time.
more fantasy illusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 25 min Andrew Dice Clay 7
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min Reality Speaks 29,096
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 37 min Go Blue Forever 2,897
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 52 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 1 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Go IDF Go 29
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••