Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Good is considered the star witness for the defense. The only reason for the prosecution to put him on is to avoid the accusation that they were hiding something.
Uh huh...sure, Reader.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>From a star prosecution witness? You bet your booty that's a win for the defense. Even an "I don't know" is a victory when uttered by a prosecution witness in this case.
Even though the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, the evidence clearly shows that Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teenager. Zimmerman admitted he shot and killed him. No weapon was found on young Mr. Martin to defend himself.

The defense has a witness that believes he saw a fight, he might have saw someone on top of someone, maybe.
Now where exactly does that Florida law kick in and which one will it be to exonerate Mr. Zimmerman?

Take a second, put on your cool satin jackets, talk it over with your gang. Let me know what you come up with. Try and be specific.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think simply stating "lack of comprehension" gives you the upper hand? Void of any substance. Since that Florida law thing seems to be your reason as well, please inform me of which part of it will free Mr.Zimmerman.
Do you guys have cool satin jackets for your little club here? There's quite a few of you.
"We" do have cool leather jackets, whoever "we" is.

Stating that that you fail to understand was not meant to get the upper hand, it is simply the truth.

I thought that since my posts were not in cursive you might comprehend what I was saying, but your obviously closed and hate filled mind is not open to anything but "your opinion".

Thankfully, as I have attempted repeatedly to point out "your opinion" is no more or less important than my own and will not determine the course of the trial or the verdict.

You are however, a first class moooroonn.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, the evidence clearly shows that Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teenager. Zimmerman admitted he shot and killed him. No weapon was found on young Mr. Martin to defend himself.
The defense has a witness that believes he saw a fight, he might have saw someone on top of someone, maybe.
Now where exactly does that Florida law kick in and which one will it be to exonerate Mr. Zimmerman?
Take a second, put on your cool satin jackets, talk it over with your gang. Let me know what you come up with. Try and be specific.
Why should we waste our time?
Feel free to read this entire thread for the answers to your questions.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

watching in ohio wrote:
<quoted text>I have worked in the urban city school district for years and not one time have I ever heard a hispanic or white child refer to themselves as cracker. I have on the other hand have heard all children of all colors call each other nxxxxxr! Jeantel is 19 years old and a senior in high school. The only way she is enrolled in school to this day is because she has an IEP, otherwise due to her age, the school would not receive one dime of funding to educate her. She has a learning disability - it is very evident with the way she speaks and the inability to understand simple complex questions.
I'm curious. This analysis is from your experience in Ohio and not with this particular young lady?

On another note. Her ability to articulate herself in a courtroom is hardly the issue. It's weather or not her testimony is truthful. The substance of her speak is what is useful, not how she said it. I've heard young white males right here in Columbus refer to themselves as ni$&$@s.

So what exactly are you saying?
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>The role of reasonable doubt eludes you.
You should really get a tutor.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we waste our time?
Feel free to read this entire thread for the answers to your questions.
The goal of a troll is to make us waste time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. This analysis is from your experience in Ohio and not with this particular young lady?
On another note. Her ability to articulate herself in a courtroom is hardly the issue. It's weather or not her testimony is truthful. The substance of her speak is what is useful, not how she said it. I've heard young white males right here in Columbus refer to themselves as ni$&$@s.
Hmm.

Bob...is that you using your "Dragon" software?
Weather?
Speak?

You contrarian, you.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Good is considered the star witness for the defense. The only reason for the prosecution to put him on is to avoid the accusation that they were hiding something.
The reason the state put him on is that they believed he had recanted his initial statement.

I thought he did his best to testify truthfully, politely and showed no agenda.

His testimony did however go a long way in backing up Mr Zimmerman's initial statements.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not too bright, are you?
Again, simply stating a question of my
intellect doesn't make a point. Is there a specific reaction you're looking for?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of reasonable doubt flies over that short forehead of yours?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
For all of your collective brilliance, you don't seem to realize that "cracker" "cracka", etc., is used as a racial slur by blacks in the South against whites because slaves used to be cracked by a whip. It is highly offensive, and used intentionally to push buttons.
That's not what the article says. You'd have to prove that theory, not what you think it means.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really get a tutor.
And you deride others for flippant responses? The double standard and hypocrisy of the left live in you.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
"weather or not"? "her speak"? Are you expecting a storm? And a speech therapist?
You're a genius.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> That's not what the article says. You'd have to prove that theory, not what you think it means.
No kidding? You have to prove it? hahahahahahahahaha

I am guessing you are quite familiar with the intended meaning of the word cracker when used as a racial slur WA.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman's lawyer is making the prosecutor look like an LSAT failure. You're living in an alternate universe.
Is the lawyer on trial or is it Zimmerman? Do you think the jury is listening to the evidence or looking at the 1000 dollar brooks brothers suits the lawyers are wearing? The universe I'm in has a dead kid killed by a neighborhood watchman. I pray the jury is not as shallow and mis informed as you.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the lawyer on trial or is it Zimmerman? Do you think the jury is listening to the evidence or looking at the 1000 dollar brooks brothers suits the lawyers are wearing? The universe I'm in has a dead kid killed by a neighborhood watchman. I pray the jury is not as shallow and mis informed as you.
I pray the jury isn't as biased as you.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've barely seen a quarter of our number. And the fact that our usual opposition hasn't come to your defense doesn't bode well for you.
Care I little for your numbers. Most that oppose you stand alone. I stand on my own two feet. This is an internet debate, not a gang brawl. You need help, I don't. Your numbers afford you comfort, not intellect.

Internet gang of ruffians...Too funny for words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Care I little for your numbers. Most that oppose you stand alone. I stand on my own two feet. This is an internet debate, not a gang brawl. You need help, I don't. Your numbers afford you comfort, not intellect.
Internet gang of ruffians...Too funny for words.
In order to debate, one must be informed on the subject.
Pomposity doesn't count. Ask tranpsosition.
Oolongti

Eufaula, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What part of reasonable doubt flies over that short forehead of yours?
All WOMAN JURY....heh heh ehhhhe hehehe he!! I bet you never thought about THAT one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,781 - 3,800 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 5 min Duke for Mayor 254
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 13 min Duke for Mayor 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Duke for Mayor 25,353
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr kacijade 2,669
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Reality Speaks 2,199
Willnestea@yahoo. com is a Big Scammer 4 hr Will Nestea is a crook 10
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Agreed 2,006
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE