Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3957 Jun 28, 2013
Che's getting angry...
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3958 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Taking the stand Thursday, John Good said he was at home watching television with his wife when he heard a "faint noise" that seemed to be getting closer. Outside, he said he saw the person on top of another man.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out for the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.

"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Watching the riots on TV after the acquittal is going to be fun.
And this witness's testimony is going to make the entire case?

I suggest you hold off on the parade. The trial is far from over.
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3959 Jun 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>Some strange guy approaches me out of nowhere and is packing, I'm doing my best to get the upper hand on him. Zimmerman deserved that beating.
I believe Mr. Zimmerman underestimated young Mr. Martin and thought he could intimidate him by being a bully. The tables were turned and Mr. Zimmerman shot him after he was thrashed by the youngster.

Mr.Zimmerman found out quick he was no match for the youngster, the bullying didn't work and resorted to the gun, like most cowards do.
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3960 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The final frontier was reached with this:

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/45/43/83...

I've tried pitching a sequel for years, but have no takers...why wouldn't "Black Men Can't Swim" be a hit?
Just as I thought.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3961 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
And this witness's testimony is going to make the entire case?
I suggest you hold off on the parade. The trial is far from over.
These have all been prosecution witnesses called so far and every single one of them has been a tremendous help to the defense. Reasonable doubt has been more than established...on Day Three.
Zimmerman is as good as acquitted, right now.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3962 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought.
Your double standards are fully intact, aren't they?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3963 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Mr. Zimmerman underestimated young Mr. Martin and thought he could intimidate him by being a bully. The tables were turned and Mr. Zimmerman shot him after he was thrashed by the youngster.
Mr.Zimmerman found out quick he was no match for the youngster, the bullying didn't work and resorted to the gun, like most cowards do.
Are police officers "cowards"? How about battered women who shoot their tormenter?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3964 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Mr. Zimmerman underestimated young Mr. Martin and thought he could intimidate him by being a bully.
What "you" believe is known as opinion.

What is being revealed in court is known as evidence.

What counts at the end of the day in this case is known as Florida Law.

You might what to familiarize yourself with the latter 2 as they are the only thing that matters.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3965 Jun 28, 2013
There's a fortune to be made with these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/johnkj/...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3966 Jun 28, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
What "you" believe is known as opinion.
You might what to familiarize yourself with the latter 2 as they are the only thing that matters.
Very Reader-esque attitude, n'est-ce pas?
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3967 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>These have all been prosecution witnesses called so far and every single one of them has been a tremendous help to the defense. Reasonable doubt has been more than established...on Day Three.
Worse case, hung jury...Then Allen Charge, and they'll try again, mistrial, tried again, but absolutely no way he gets acquitted.
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3968 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your double standards are fully intact, aren't they?
I beg your pardon? To what are you referring to?
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3969 Jun 28, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>What "you" believe is known as opinion.

And which "Florida law" would that be?

Evidence has been shown on the prosecution's side. Reasonable doubt is what you are trying to say.
The witness said he "believes so". That could cast reasonable doubt. A few jurors could hang the jury, but no acquittal. You are on the sideline, sir. You are hardly in a position to quote any binding law.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3970 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence has been shown on the prosecution's side. Reasonable doubt is what you are trying to say.
The witness said he "believes so". That could cast reasonable doubt. A few jurors could hang the jury, but no acquittal. You are on the sideline, sir. You are hardly in a position to quote any binding law.
You've finally come to the conclusion that conviction is impossible.
You're making progress.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3972 Jun 28, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please refrain from telling me what I am trying to say.
I am well aware of what I am saying.

2. I am aware that I am on the sideline, are you?

3. re: Florida law, I am not going to do you homework for you.
I was referring to all applicable Florida law.

Please feel free to substantiate any of your statements by including a link to the Florida statute.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3973 Jun 28, 2013
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3974 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's lunch time here at the office, Fry Queen. How's that bucket of Original Recipe faring at your trailer this afternoon?
You aren't at an office. Unless you call being on the Columbus Topix a job. You must love the way Obama is taking care of you. What good do you get from spreading lies Hambone? Everyone knows you don't have a job.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3975 Jun 28, 2013
How can George Zimmerman defend himself from the thought he was at the point of dying, that he had to kill someone. When at the end, he refused to go to the hospital. His wounds were certainly not life threatening, the back of the head had stopped bleeding.

I think everyone saw those bandaids on the back of his head. That was just for show. But no proof he needed them.
Gabriels Hammer

United States

#3976 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>You've finally come to the conclusion that conviction is impossible.
You're making progress.
You are mistaken. I said no such thing. Is there someone there that can help you read my statement again?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3977 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>These have all been prosecution witnesses called so far and every single one of them has been a tremendous help to the defense. Reasonable doubt has been more than established...on Day Three.
Looking for a post I made last year where I said Zimmerman's best witnesses would be prosecution witnesses...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True love 10 min Big Johnson 2
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 53 min Bye Bye 1
Praise Obama!! People are sitting during the Na... 56 min Democrat 1
bye bye nfl 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 1 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 82
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance