The George Zimmerman Case!
Oolongti

Stigler, OK

#3885 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Americans aren't buying the "African-American" bullshit double-standard anymore, don't you?
Do "Vietnamese-Americans " commonly refer to each other as "gooks"?
Do "Japanese-Americans" commonly refer to each other as "nips"?
Do "Jewish-Americans" commonly refer to each other as "hymies"?
Ladies and GENTILES....EXHIBIT A:
Blazing Saddles....
watch it and tell the class if Jews don't make fun of JEws, or if Blacks don't make fun of blacks....
class dismissed...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3886 Jun 28, 2013
Taking the stand Thursday, John Good said he was at home watching television with his wife when he heard a "faint noise" that seemed to be getting closer. Outside, he said he saw the person on top of another man.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out for the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.

"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Watching the riots on TV after the acquittal is going to be fun.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3887 Jun 28, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text> in case you haven't noticed, he's also half white....so which part of him are you hating agains??
And George Zimmerman is half-Latino.
Which part of him are you hating again??

Location hidden

#3889 Jun 28, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and GENTILES....EXHIBIT A:
Blazing Saddles....
watch it and tell the class if Jews don't make fun of JEws, or if Blacks don't make fun of blacks....
class dismissed...
And how does Blazing Saddles prove that "N####" is complimentary when uttered by blacks, and derogatory when uttered by all others?
Oolongti

Stigler, OK

#3891 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And George Zimmerman is half-Latino.
Which part of him are you hating again??
I don't hate him....never said I did hate him. I just don't buy his story...I think it IS POSSIBLE to disagree with someone, and NOT HATE THEM....I have never called him a derogatory name, or referred to him as less than human. I think he was a wannabe cop,( which evidence does bear that out, since he tried to engineer/organize a neighborhood watch of ONE, ie himself), and was never sanctioned by ANYONE to follow, chase, harrass, or otherwise engage a law abiding citizen who was unarmed, and was not doing anything wrong....
I think George was racially motivated, and I think that the climate/mentality that exists in Sanford Florida was pre-existant....I think George just acted on his own stupidity, and thought he could "handle it".
He pre-meditated to carry a loaded weapon with him that night, and he pre-meditated to use it when he was ADVISED to remain in his car....THAT MAKES HIM GUILTY....
HE CHOSE TO PURSUE something that he was neither trained to do, nor sanctioned to do....ie, he acted as a vigilante....
AND VIGILANTES are not rewarded in this country. It was wrong, and he will be charged with murder.
I don't hate him...I just think he was a Barney Fife fool, and now he is going to have to face his own actions.
Why are you so hateful, hmmmm???
Is it perhaps your worry that if you don't have a hate filled rant going, you are not justified in all of your PRO-GUN rhetoric?
Sure it is!! without hate, you'd have no reason to run around all commando, acting like the world was out to get you...thus giving YOU justification for "standing your ground"...right???
What you are missing here is that George wasn't standing ON HIS GROUND....he wasn't defending ANYTHING ....he was PURSUING, ENGAGING, AND AGRESSIVELY going after someone who had no desire to do anything but walk home from the store....
Unfortunately, George is showing the world just how stupid behaves when there is no training, no just cause, no reasoning, and no rational thought behind that trigger....
duh.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3892 Jun 28, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text> in case you haven't noticed, he's also half white....so which part of him are you hating agains??
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

George Zimmerman: Partially black, registered Democrat,

First off, Zimmerman is not only a minority, but the same kind that Martin was. Apparently, an old family photo shows that one of the manís great grandfathers was Afro-Peruvian. Furthermore, for all of that talk about Zimmerman being a far-right racist lunatic, he is a registered Democrat.

Why do you hate black folks?
Oolongti

Stigler, OK

#3893 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does Blazing Saddles prove that "N####" is complimentary when uttered by blacks, and derogatory when uttered by all others?
do you understand the concept of context??
you apparently believe the world exists in a vacuum, and is BLACK or WHITE...
typical narrow minded, blinders on, scared old white guy....right?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3894 Jun 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do about the length of time used. That is why I suggested you might want to educate yourself about it. It begins with the relative power between the people in the "conversation."
I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make by referring to me as "slut." If you are so educated about the history of the word and its use, you would know that it is much more than an issue of political correctness. It is interesting, though, that in decrying what you perceive as misplaced political correctness you referred to the "C" word. Why didn't you spell it out?
Most bigots and racist don't believe that they are just that.

Location hidden

#3895 Jun 28, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
do you understand the concept of context??
You apparently cannot follow a discussion.
We are past that bullshit excuse.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#3897 Jun 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when what is obvious to normal people, is a must tobe explained at the 1st grade level so adults can partially understand what they read..........what do you call it O queen of the PC Society?
do I need to slow down for you?
give me a break.
Zimmerman already has taken a stand in his defense. 100% fact.
political hack, and bleeding hearts are attempting to use Trayvons death to their advantage.
the kid lost his war, and so will the political bleeding heart hacks.
good day....not my queen.
No, what you're doing is proving that you're a egotistical, self-important ass. And what's more laughable is that you act so while clearly being unable to form grammatically correct or sometimes even coherent sentences.

I personally don't really care about the outcome of this case. It doesn't have any effect on me or anything relevant in my life. Whether or not Zimmerman goes to jail won't interrupt my daily life and Martin is still going to be dead.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3898 Jun 28, 2013
Just scanned the headlines. Not one single headline mentioning this trial. Hmmmmmmm.......

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3899 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Most bigots and racist don't believe that they are just that.
Black racists lead in that category.

Location hidden

#3900 Jun 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really itching to get "permission" to use that word again, aren't you?
And you...well, you've NEVER been able to follow a discussion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3901 Jun 28, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hold on there lady..........
you live in fantasy land thinking you are tinker bell.
calling you stupid is tough love.
Says the guy who berates someone for calling others stupid while doing it himself but thinks he's somehow different...eyeroll.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3903 Jun 28, 2013
If you don't like slurs, you won't use them. By doing so, you will find that people rarely use them against you. And if you DO use slurs in any manner, then you deserve to have them flung back at you and you can't complain that someone called you a name.

Walk the talk, people. Walk your talk.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3904 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Most bigots and racist don't believe that they are just that.
hmmmmm

And how do you classify yourself?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3905 Jun 28, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Trayvon had a small laceration below one knuckle. No bruising on hands. Oh, and a gun shut wound to the chest.
Zimmerman had a small laceration to the back of the head, some facial abrasions and bleeding from the tip of the nose.
Some strange guy approaches me out of nowhere and is packing, I'm doing my best to get the upper hand on him. Zimmerman deserved that beating.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#3906 Jun 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, my early morning beef. Why does the media admit that the word "cracker" is derogatory term for white people, but have no problem saying it; yet they refer to the word kneeger as the "N" word?
Both have negative connotations, but one okey dokey to say on TV and one not. Things that make you go hmmm.
When you hear either word, which is more abrasive to you?
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3908 Jun 28, 2013
Let's go over the dispatcher's testimony again, shall we?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3909 Jun 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some strange guy approaches me out of nowhere and is packing, I'm doing my best to get the upper hand on him. Zimmerman deserved that beating.
How do you know someone is packing when they're carrying concealed? And since carrying a weapon is not only legal, but a Constitutional right, initiating physical contact against a CCW permit holder is assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Twist on Scam E-Mails 2 hr In the words of 404 15
LIBERALS now OFFENDED at RAW COTTON at HOBBY LOBBY 3 hr Duke for Mayor 30
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 498
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 3 hr Case Closed 319
UTrashy & Spook 5 hr El Kabong 17
News Mother drives up on sidewalk and runs over daug... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 4
People paying hookers to lick their hairy backs 8 hr 404 not found 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages