|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know the plain facts of the case.
My apology for cussing at you. That wasn't right, but respect is not given it is earned.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Okay, my early morning beef. Why does the media admit that the word "cracker" is derogatory term for white people, but have no problem saying it; yet they refer to the word kneeger as the "N" word?

Both have negative connotations, but one okey dokey to say on TV and one not. Things that make you go hmmm.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The dispatcher has no legal authority to direct 911 callers to any action or inaction.
If Ashtray's actions are called justified, then I expect open season on aggressive panhandlers without legal ramifications.
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You really should get the lay of the land here, newb. You're making an ass of yourself.
I always like the "you're the new guy" but welcome to our internet message board. Like that means anything? Did you want me to worship your presence there king?

All that proves is you're good at mashing your fingers on the keyboard, indicative of 5,000+ posts. With a full time job and a family to take care of I just do not have that time, unfortunately.
Chopper

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Too bad
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I always like the "you're the new guy" but welcome to our internet message board. Like that means anything? Did you want me to worship your presence there king?
All that proves is you're good at mashing your fingers on the keyboard, indicative of 5,000+ posts. With a full time job and a family to take care of I just do not have that time, unfortunately.
The difference between you "Anonymous" and Bigsby, you work, and our Government takes care of him. He is on average of over 70 Columbus Topix replies daily.

His main goal is to belittle "NewComers" while pretending he is educated. Now if you agree with his BS and pretend he knows all, you will be on his best side. If you disagree, you become a "Little Girl" or some other stupid name.

Welcome to Columbus Topix, stop by often. Your opinions count. Some people never grow up.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I just joined and found Mr. Bigsby to be a dullard to the highest degree. I wouldn't concern yourself with his insipid babble. He calls you names and never really can answer any question clearly and concisely.

Either way, welcome to the house of fun.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Troops...

How's everyone doing? It's been a while but I'm back.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
‘Ima kill me a cracka’: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode during trial
The bloodthirsty Twitter lynch mob is at it again. If George Zimmerman isn’t found guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin, many suggest they’re willing to take matters into their own hands. Here’s a sample of tweeted death threats from just the past 24 hours:
(Tweets at the site)
Others are willing to slake their thirst for blood by killing random white people. But a couple of them included “LOL” in their tweets, so no biggie. Just laugh it off.
(Tweets at the site)
Countdown to panicked deletions and excuses begins in 3 … 2 … 1 …
http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-kill-me-a-c...
My God. At it again, eh barnyard?

I've never heard of actual hit men confessing on a twitter account, but in your head, you're "educated", right?

Fkn hilarious.
Yuck

Alushta, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Good morning Troops...
How's everyone doing? It's been a while but I'm back.
So?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just joined and found Mr. Bigsby to be a dullard to the highest degree. I wouldn't concern yourself with his insipid babble. He calls you names and never really can answer any question clearly and concisely.
Either way, welcome to the house of fun.
any time you require a dose of reality, then ask away with your questions.

your fantasy views are all crushed with reality.

you should not concern yourself with reality, because it soon is going to bite you hard.

Reality is going to introduce itself to you, and you are to weak to survive it.

see ya,,,,,,,,,,

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably has something to do with the 400 years of murder, rape, and oppression connected to the one word that isn't connected to the other.
Please! Derogatory words are just that, NO excuses. Yes, "crackers" have never been murdered, raped, or oppressed.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would benefit from reading an historical account of that word, how it was used, what it meant, and what it means to black people who heard it on a daily basis, often during the most unimaginable criminal acts, and how it came to symbolize the absolute lack of power and even humanity of those it was addressed to.
"Cracker" might indicate that the target is foolish, ignorant, bumbling, hateful, etc. The N word indicated the target wasn't a human being at all.
Bullshit.

Glitter is correct.
Either a word is derogatory, or it is not.
The skintone of the speaker is not relevant to the definition.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would benefit from reading an historical account of that word, how it was used, what it meant, and what it means to black people who heard it on a daily basis, often during the most unimaginable criminal acts, and how it came to symbolize the absolute lack of power and even humanity of those it was addressed to.
"Cracker" might indicate that the target is foolish, ignorant, bumbling, hateful, etc. The N word indicated the target wasn't a human being at all.
Yes slut, I'm fully aware on how the word was/is used. Context means everything. I reiterate, why is it okay to be PC about the "N" word and not about the "C" word; length of time used? Please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand. Your defense of the N word is charming, however.
Quite a twist there.
You have unseated Reader.
And you're probably proud of that.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a twist there.
You have unseated Reader.
And you're probably proud of that.
Don't know about that statement Tip. Don't give her props and my tiara. Sheit...never read so much meshugganah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What twist?
This twist:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
...Your defense of the N word is charming, however.
Stating that a derogatory word remains derogatory regardless of the skintone of the speaker is not a "defense of the N word."

But you knew that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do about the length of time used. That is why I suggested you might want to educate yourself about it. It begins with the relative power between the people in the "conversation."
Leftist bullshit...implying that blacks are the perpetual victim of whites.

In case you haven't noticed, ace, there's a self-identified black man who controls the Oval Office at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do about the length of time used. That is why I suggested you might want to educate yourself about it. It begins with the relative power between the people in the "conversation."
I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make by referring to me as "slut." If you are so educated about the history of the word and its use, you would know that it is much more than an issue of political correctness. It is interesting, though, that in decrying what you perceive as misplaced political correctness you referred to the "C" word. Why didn't you spell it out?
Then why bring up the time frame used as an excuse? I called you a slut to see if you found that derogatory. I didn't use the word "Ritz" out of respect for the Caucasian race. What's good for one, is good for all.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

BTW- I openly ask for schooling when I need clarification and/or education. Disprove that. I don't think I asked you or admitted that I was unaware of the connotation of the "N" word.

Interesting...the mods would strike me down if I used the word kneeger but have no problem with the word cracker.

Just saying...
Gabriels Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>any time you require a dose of reality, then ask away with your questions.

your fantasy views are all crushed with reality.

you should not concern yourself with reality, because it soon is going to bite you hard.

Reality is going to introduce itself to you, and you are to weak to survive it.

see ya,,,,,,,,,,
While I appreciate your unsolicited response, I've experienced your opinions first hand. I think I can not only survive, but with individuals such as yourself, I will be of help to you.
Please save your soapbox rants for the droves of your brood that reside here on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••