Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3808 Jun 27, 2013
hogrider1952 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you and the "grader" kin to heinrich Himmler? i'm just ask'in....
So being aware of differences in populations now makes people Nazis, naturally, is that it?

I suppose that the data is all fictional, that the racist US Government made it all up, and that what people see happen before their very eyes, its all in our racist imaginations? Black males have a higher level of criminality than non-Hispanic whites and commit violent crimes at a higher rate

I'm sorry you can't deal with facts or reality without resorting to infantile allusions to Nazis and implications of racism. The adults are talking here, so butt out until you can participate in the conversation like a mature person.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3809 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
So on top of cutting and pasting from a tea party website, you are also under the impression I am another poster under the guise of a different moniker?
Do you also feel everyone is "out to get you"?
I assure you good sir, I'm my own man.
I just heard the witness who called the police recording...The screams in the background might be young Mr. Martin.
Check your website for that report. I would be interested to see what Mr. Breitbart has to say about that. Before you correct me, I know he died last year."

Reader, you're not even Bob's own man.
The screams will never be identified, thanks to Judge Nelson's ruling. And I agree with an earlier poster who said that Martin would have yelled much more distinctly...more than just, "Help!"
Well I guess it's just easier for you too just ignore what you've been told.

You're telling half the story. Only the experts won't testify to the fact that they believe it was young Mr. Martin doing the screaming. The jury will still hear the terrified screams on the 911 tape. I highly doubt a teenager was making a grown man scream like that, but that's my opinion. I believe the jury will conclude the same.

As for me being someone other than who I claim to be, well sir, the fact that you think one has to make up things or another name to challenge your inane chatter only proves your paranoia.
That's priceless.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3810 Jun 27, 2013
Well I guess it's just easier for you too just ignore what you've been told.
You're telling half the story. Only the experts won't testify to the fact that they believe it was young Mr. Martin doing the screaming. The jury will still hear the terrified screams on the 911 tape. I highly doubt a teenager was making a grown man scream like that, but that's my opinion. I believe the jury will conclude the same.
As for me being someone other than who I claim to be, well sir, the fact that you think one has to make up things or another name to challenge your inane chatter only proves your paranoia.
That's priceless.[/QUOTE]It doesn't take a "road scholar" to see through your nonsense, Reader.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3811 Jun 27, 2013
The jury will still hear the terrified screams on the 911 tape. I highly doubt a teenager was making a grown man scream like that, but that's my opinion. I believe the jury will conclude the same.
[/QUOTE]
Why would the jury believe that unless they're as dumb as you are? Martin didn't have a mark on him, while Zimmerman was battered around the face and head. Why in the hell would Martin be screaming - he wasn't hurt one iota, until he was shot.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3812 Jun 27, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the jury believe that unless they're as dumb as you are? Martin didn't have a mark on him, while Zimmerman was battered around the face and head. Why in the hell would Martin be screaming - he wasn't hurt one iota, until he was shot.
those facts do nothing to dispose of the theory that Zimmerman got exactly what he deserved when he suffered those injuries, and that they were inflicted by Mr. Martin in self defense.

woof
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3813 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take a "road scholar" to see through your nonsense, Reader.
I see you will remain woefully ignorant.
By your juvenile responses, you're contribution to this conversation will be no more than ridiculous banter. Any chance of you growing up today?
What say you?
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3814 Jun 27, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Young Mr. Martin saw a gun in which Mr. Zimmerman pulled on him. Screaming for his life is very possible. I realize you being on the Zimmerman cheer leading squad, critical thinking is not a part of your normal thought process. I've accepted that fact and have moved past it.

Yet you attack my thought process to some how redirect the focus. That only works on folks like Mr. Bigsby. His inability to stay in one lane and avoid answering actual questions has rendered his rhetoric, void. The jury will have to use their brains and deductive reasoning on this matter.

Amazing how easy it is to trump the weak minded. Lets hope there is a better group on this particular jury.
Gabriels Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3815 Jun 27, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So being aware of differences in populations now makes people Nazis, naturally, is that it?
I suppose that the data is all fictional, that the racist US Government made it all up, and that what people see happen before their very eyes, its all in our racist imaginations? Black males have a higher level of criminality than non-Hispanic whites and commit violent crimes at a higher rate
I'm sorry you can't deal with facts or reality without resorting to infantile allusions to Nazis and implications of racism. The adults are talking here, so butt out until you can participate in the conversation like a mature person.
What does this have to do with this case? Will the defense, along with knock knock jokes, cite the FBI percentages of racially biased convictions in the US? Will they turn their laptops to the jury and google the website and compare young Mr. Martin's skin color to his potential for committing crimes? Asinine.

Besides, proportionally, blacks share a higher conviction rate than non Hispanic whites. That is the data from the FBI and government sites you are referring to. Whites are not convicted as much as blacks. You need to study conviction rates and compare them to arrest rates, you will see a different percentage. But you have to actually do research. Google can not help you in that category.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#3816 Jun 27, 2013
Joined the community.

I had to see for myself.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3817 Jun 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty easy to find similar cases within the last 18 months, which garnered acquittals. I don't see you, Reader or anyone else commenting on them. Why is that? Why does this one case speak for all African Americans?
Do you comment on other cases or start a thread on them on Columbus Topix?

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Hilljackyard

#3818 Jun 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you comment on other cases or start a thread on them on Columbus Topix?
Do you hang out at KFC?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3819 Jun 27, 2013
The Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hang out at KFC?
As a matter of fact, I saw her vehicle today.
The plate said "EAT KFC" and there was a KFC sticker on the rear window.

No kidding.

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Hilljackyard

#3820 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I saw her vehicle today.
The plate said "EAT KFC" and there was a KFC sticker on the rear window.
No kidding.
I sold my car for a few hits of extra crispy
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#3821 Jun 27, 2013
The Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I sold my car for a few hits of extra crispy
How does that work? Do you shoot up with the fryer grease?
Oolongti

Tulsa, OK

#3822 Jun 27, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe Zimmerman needs broke out of jail by our military as payback for the court assisting muslim terrorists kill their brothers in cold blood on base.
Zimmerman was on patrol against neighborhood robberies, our military preparing for deployment.....both occasions the liberals and media are on the wrong side.
the real terrorists are the media, our politicians, and rogue judges.
now you know why they want gun control.....they are very afraid because some remember history.
Revolutionary war 2 seems impossible to avoid.
if you don't want this July 4th to be the last independence day america celebrates, then something gives.
have you recently discussed your delusions, conspiracy theories and violent rhetoric with your therapist? it sounds like you need your medications adjusted. One thing you forgot to mention was your alien abduction.....
cuckoo for coco puffs.

Hilliard, OH

#3823 Jun 27, 2013
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
have you recently discussed your delusions, conspiracy theories and violent rhetoric with your therapist? it sounds like you need your medications adjusted. One thing you forgot to mention was your alien abduction.....
cuckoo for coco puffs.
Someone from Austin actually posted that? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3824 Jun 27, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. You don't seem too bright. Why do I need to explain this to you?
Of course Trayvon started the fight - in fact he was the only one fighting. Trayvon had bruising and abrasions on his hands and knuckles, indicative of using them to batter another person, but he had no other injuries indicating he himself was battered. Zimmerman on the other hand had no abrasions on his hands or knuckles, but had numerous injuries to face and skull, indicating he had been battered.
Trayvon clearly had no idea that Zimmerman was armed, otherwise he wouldn't have attacked him.
Wrong. Trayvon had a small laceration below one knuckle. No bruising on hands. Oh, and a gun shut wound to the chest.

Zimmerman had a small laceration to the back of the head, some facial abrasions and bleeding from the tip of the nose.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3825 Jun 27, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was scared that the creepy ass cracka with the gun was about to shoot him.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3826 Jun 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was scared that the creepy ass cracka with the gun was about to shoot him.
Wow, Reader. So this is what happens when you're out of your league, eh? Could have sworn you said you didn't allow slurs in your home. Oh, I see - just not by others, yes?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3827 Jun 27, 2013
hogrider1952 wrote:
<quoted text>
focusing on this witness is done at your peril.
Zimmerman did what he was told over and over not to do and that is pursue and confront. Zimmerman will be proven guilty. he wanted a fight.
too bad trayvon wasn't armed. at least that would have been a fair fight.
You, too, need to scroll back and read the dispatcher's testimony. It seems to differ from your version.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson 's "injuries" 11 min Black Rhino 14
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) 46 min Dillon Evans 7
SeriousLady, BizzyBee, Catman Rowdy , everybody... 1 hr d pantz 27
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 1 hr Zoe Regen 14
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 4,594
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 2 hr BizzyBee 22
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr d pantz 366
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr prayers 2,518
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus