Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read some comments on a website...apparently the transcript is now in question as being "not accurate". Outta here. This is a joke.
It's a three-ring circus.
The State of Florida has made a mockery of our justice system.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]Will Mr. Zimmerman take the stand in his own defense?
I certainly hope so.
[/QUOTE]No need. This is just about over.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
They have blackmail on Governor Scott. The deal was prosecute Zimmerman for the Occupier's need for Florida's electoral votes, and we won't go after you.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, they have.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Georgie, new post name when you get booted..."Diamond Eugene". Just a suggestion that would make me giggle.
How many times has he been booted? He lives on Topix to blabber here and there. But one thing, he does reply, give him credit for that.

How about Glitter Sucks I, then II, III, IV. What happened to Hugh Victor Thompson I, II, IV? Now those were good names. Victor, I like that. How about Diamond Cutter III? He he?

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Hilljackyard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has he been booted? He lives on Topix to blabber here and there. But one thing, he does reply, give him credit for that.
How about Glitter Sucks I, then II, III, IV. What happened to Hugh Victor Thompson I, II, IV? Now those were good names. Victor, I like that. How about Diamond Cutter III? He he?
What about me?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are well taken, and sound judgement.
So many on here, think Travon Martin deserved to die. Zimmerman killed a boy, how can the jury over look that major fact. I have not heard the jury instructions, but I think they will have to think of some punishment for Zimmerman.
This case would have never taken on many headlines, the news media made a story out of it. Because of the publicity, Zimmerman is a marked man, in prison, or out. If they don't convict, there will be a lot of anguish on the part of the African Americans throughout the USA. Also there are many like myself, that aren't African Americans that want to see justice. If Zimmerman goes to prison, someone might give him a justice of their own.
I think Zimmerman, took it upon himself to play cop. To be the judge, jury and executioner. I think he called Travon a filthy name or names also, to provoke a confrontation, an excuse to shoot someone. He deserves to be punished.
It's pretty easy to find similar cases within the last 18 months, which garnered acquittals. I don't see you, Reader or anyone else commenting on them. Why is that? Why does this one case speak for all African Americans?
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said,“What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.

Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.

Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Martin told her that some creepy man was following him.
Which was true. A derogatory name coming from him carries little weight as far as the facts are concerned. I would hope the jury is not swayed by such vernacular, by a teenager. Zimmerman following this young man and killing him is the main subject.

I would think the jury is smart enough to look past both sides using theatrics and stick to the facts. The young lady's testimony is inarticulate but true nonetheless. Breitbart.com ...Andrew Breitbart? The tea party guy? That called protestors outside a CPAC convention "filthy dirty rapists"? That's your news source? Interesting.

Zimmerman will get the maximum of 22 years to life.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Okay, let's see who is smart.

What does wet grass sound like?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter, I know the answer.

I haven't been coached, but I don't have a clue.

Reader?????? Rebuttal por favor

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
Which was true. A derogatory name coming from him carries little weight as far as the facts are concerned. I would hope the jury is not swayed by such vernacular, by a teenager. Zimmerman following this young man and killing him is the main subject.
I would think the jury is smart enough to look past both sides using theatrics and stick to the facts. The young lady's testimony is inarticulate but true nonetheless. Breitbart.com ...Andrew Breitbart? The tea party guy? That called protestors outside a CPAC convention "filthy dirty rapists"? That's your news source? Interesting.
Zimmerman will get the maximum of 22 years to life.[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman will walk
Third Worlders will riot
Streets will be swept

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth, woman.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman will get the maximum of 22 years to life.[/QUOTE]

TRUE? Seriously? She has been proven to be lying and has admitted to such! In no other case would this dog and pony show be allowed to continue.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman will get the maximum of 22 years to life.[/QUOTE]Others use sources like Thinkprogress and Mother Jones.
Breitbart is only reporting what's being broadcast on TV. No conspiracy in that.
And how do you know what's "true"? Reader, go back to your own name.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE? Seriously? She has been proven to be lying and has admitted to such! In no other case would this dog and pony show be allowed to continue.
It's Reader under another name. All the signs are starting to emerge. And she's nowhere to be found today.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
Zimmerman will get the maximum of 22 years to life."

Zimmerman will walk
Third Worlders will riot
Streets will be swept
Not a chance. The Sanford police already tried to sweep this under the rug and they failed miserably. The police chief disgraced behind the debacle and was fired. All the injustice linked to this case is a smear on the entire US justice system. There is absolutely, positively, no way Mr. Zimmerman walks. He will receive at least the max of 22 years. He can get life for this felony.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
The leather seats in the Acura after Reader's gym shorts hit the floor.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
12 years [K-11] in the Florida public school system.
She's 19 and entering 12th grade.
No excuses.
BINGO! Twelve years in Florida's educational system IS an excuse.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
Depends on what's being rolled or dragged across some.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Why are hammer toe rebuttals not the way the others do? Annoying...and we know it is all about me. If Glitter ain't happy, no one is!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,561 - 3,580 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 4 min d pantz 173
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 29 min d pantz 2,186
Happy Easter 32 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 46 min d pantz 6
Congress Cost FYI 48 min They cannot kill a Spook 92
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr xyz 28
Hillary For P R I S O N 1 hr xyz 24
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Oops 1,980
•••