The George Zimmerman Case!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3743 Jun 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She's first gen immigrant and uses 'teen slang'- what do you want her to sound like- a white valley girl from Malibu? "And he said, like, ooh my god, and I was like, duh, that's rad, and ummm, he was like...."
Oh, my...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3744 Jun 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She's first gen immigrant and uses 'teen slang'- what do you want her to sound like- a white valley girl from Malibu? "And he said, like, ooh my god, and I was like, duh, that's rad, and ummm, he was like...."
Malibu isn't in the "valley"

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3746 Jun 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
12 years [K-11] in the Florida public school system.
She's 19 and entering 12th grade.
No excuses.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3747 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said,“What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.
Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.
Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
There you have it. To Trayvon, Zimmerman looked like a 'cracker' meaning white skinned. That's why the media and everyone who didn't know his racial make up called him a white man, and not a hispanic man. At night Zimmerman riding in a truck looks white. If it was Lenny Kravitz in that truck would he have said a 'creepy mixed dude' is following me. Why was Zimmerman trying to detain Trayvon? He said to the police dispatcher that, "they always get away". He was attempting to hold Trayvon possibly in a head-lock or other type of restraint hold he learned as a security guard until the cops came. Trayvon was defending himself from a 'creepy cracker', who eventually shot and killed him after a brief wrestling match he was losing. His security guard head-lock wasn't working so well on a scared teen trying desperately to escape.

I could see how a wild over hand blow caught Zimm in the snout as Tray was swinging and backing away at the same time. Zimm was caught with a wild blow as he charged in, then the ground fight began.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3748 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
12 years [K-11] in the Florida public school system.
She's 19 and entering 12th grade.
No excuses.
It ain't called Flori-duh for nothing

Location hidden

#3749 Jun 27, 2013
LOL...

In spite of Nelson's refusal to admit the recording, West got DeeDee to admit to her own previously recorded [and transcripted] statement which she had just denied on the stand prior to the lunch break -- a statement that could indicate the prosecution was leading the witness [her].

I can barely view the proceeding through all the free-floating reasonable doubt.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3750 Jun 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Malibu isn't in the "valley"
Calabasas beats Malibu every time, IMO.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3751 Jun 27, 2013
The exchanges also turned testy, including one moment when she urged West to move on to his next question: "You can go. You can go." And she gave him what seemed like a dirty look as he walked away after he had approached her on the stand to challenge her on differences between an initial interview she gave to Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, and a later deposition with the defense. Jeantel explained it by saying she "rushed" the interview with Crump because she didn't feel comfortable doing it.

And when the judge asked if both sides wanted to break for the day, prosecutors said they'd like to continue, believing the testimony could take another two hours, to which Jeantel reacted with surprise, repeating, "Two hours?" Instead, the judge decided to continue the cross examination Thursday, carefully instructing Jeantel to return at 9 a.m. and not discuss her testimony with anyone.

Jeantel's testimony was more subdued on Thursday, and West took note of her calmer demeanor. She answered many of West's questions by repeating "yes, sir," almost in a whisper.

"You feeling OK today? You seem different than yesterday," West said.

"I got some sleep," she answered.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_23...

Location hidden

#3752 Jun 27, 2013
Now DeeDee can't recall Trayvon referring to white people as "crackas."

PRICELESS!

Location hidden

#3753 Jun 27, 2013
Naturally, the state immediately claims the witness needs a break.

LOL...tears streaming.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3754 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said,“What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.
Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.
Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Hey, Georgie, new post name when you get booted..."Diamond Eugene". Just a suggestion that would make me giggle.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3755 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
LOL...tears streaming.
Is it too soon to say "Ding Dong the thug is dead"
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3756 Jun 27, 2013
Will Mr. Zimmerman take the stand in his own defense?

I certainly hope so.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3757 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
LOL...tears streaming.
Just read some comments on a website...apparently the transcript is now in question as being "not accurate". Outta here. This is a joke.

Location hidden

#3758 Jun 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it too soon to say "Ding Dong the thug is dead"
It's past time.

Anyway, these PBGI folks need to be assembling for their "Execute Hernandez!" demonstrations.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3759 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
I would have to agree with you. As I said, most normal people would leave this situation to the police, Zimmerman chose to act irrational and animalistic in my opinion. Justice will be served. I see no other solution but to put this person with other predators and let him get a taste of his own medicine. While Martins parents try to deal with life without their child.[/QUOTE]

Your comments are well taken, and sound judgement.

So many on here, think Travon Martin deserved to die. Zimmerman killed a boy, how can the jury over look that major fact. I have not heard the jury instructions, but I think they will have to think of some punishment for Zimmerman.

This case would have never taken on many headlines, the news media made a story out of it. Because of the publicity, Zimmerman is a marked man, in prison, or out. If they don't convict, there will be a lot of anguish on the part of the African Americans throughout the USA. Also there are many like myself, that aren't African Americans that want to see justice. If Zimmerman goes to prison, someone might give him a justice of their own.

I think Zimmerman, took it upon himself to play cop. To be the judge, jury and executioner. I think he called Travon a filthy name or names also, to provoke a confrontation, an excuse to shoot someone. He deserves to be punished.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3760 Jun 27, 2013
Reader is deafeningly silent...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3761 Jun 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Georgie, new post name when you get booted..."Diamond Eugene". Just a suggestion that would make me giggle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

Location hidden

#3762 Jun 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Her mobile device doesn't work from the pooper.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3763 Jun 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Not just Reader...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Sussi, A Reporter not listed with WSYX, ... 6 min Alana 6
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 11 min Reality 894
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 1 hr the hotep 63
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr Reality 462
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pam 252

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance