“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3717 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
...not every one can use it like blacks....
[/QUOTE]

No further questions.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3718 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
DeeDee just testified that it was Martin who confronted Zimmerman.
The reaction of Bernie de la Rionda:
Priceless.
Hope the Russians can send us a few shiploads of ammo before the not guilty verdict, we'll need it.

Location hidden

#3719 Jun 27, 2013
And I thought it couldn't get any better:

DeeDee is denying her earlier testimony of today.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3720 Jun 27, 2013
Stinky turd...I see. Another internet tough guy.
Well I thank you for your concern for my well being, but you should not waste anymore time or energy giving me useless information. You may debate the question or continue the embarrassment of this type of reply. The choice is yours.
What say you?[/QUOTE]

standing my ground.....period.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3721 Jun 27, 2013
His response spells out his intellect. The Zimmerman cheering section is full of these types. It's the nature of the beast. Birds of a feather.[/QUOTE]

so when someone disagrees with you they are stupid?

then what do you call an adult who believes in fantasy like yourself?
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3722 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
You chose to use words such as, "Fry Queen", "Ape","Rastus ",etc. I've seen your posts. What type of nomenclature is that? Derogatory. Racist. Only those who feel threatened by others use such false characterizations.
So I ask you, how are you to be labeled? Do you expect me to refer to you as the resident smart guy? The resident road scholar? No sir. You've stamped out your path, made your bed, now you must lay in it.
John 8:32
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
What say you?"

"road scholar"? LOL! Thank you for exposing yourself as a complete moron.
You are going to be fun around here, lady.
"Rhodes scholar" is what that should be. It is a scholarship to Oxford university in England. I've already told you that I'm a man. But I will guess that your reference to me being a lady is yet another attempt at an insult. Very well. I see the level of intelligence is lacking as well with you. I hope this clears things up, but from your past posts, I'm not sure you grasp the gravity of your total gormless responses.

Does your insipid vernacular do well by you? Do you ever respond intelligently or do you stick with this line of retorts?

What say you?
Babs

Valley City, OH

#3723 Jun 27, 2013
Dumbass Dee Dee cant even read??? OMG!! Maybe if this beatch would get a job and put forth a little effort she would be such a retard. A little less smoking weed and underage drinking and a little more library time she could have avoided showing the whole country that she and Ash-tray were both losers. Only difference is that she is still here to be laughed at.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#3724 Jun 27, 2013
^she would not be^

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3727 Jun 27, 2013
"Rhodes scholar" is what that should be. It is a scholarship to Oxford university in England. I've already told you that I'm a man. But I will guess that your reference to me being a lady is yet another attempt at an insult. Very well. I see the level of intelligence is lacking as well with you. I hope this clears things up, but from your past posts, I'm not sure you grasp the gravity of your total gormless responses.
Does your insipid vernacular do well by you? Do you ever respond intelligently or do you stick with this line of retorts?
What say you?[/QUOTE]I tailor my responses to fit the recipient. Take that as you will.

Hilliard, OH

#3730 Jun 27, 2013
I wonder if RU has noticed that I'm not the only one not answering him...or a few others.

Location hidden

#3731 Jun 27, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I'm getting a live feed from the trial and I'm not hearing these things. I guess it's all in your interpretation and I'm not viewing through white-colored glasses.
I believe your hearing to be as selective as DeeDee's testimony.

Location hidden

#3732 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I wonder if RU has noticed that I'm not the only one not answering him...or a few others.
Point taken.
I retract my last statement.
RU is not worth the time.

And DeeDee is so much more entertaining.

Location hidden

#3733 Jun 27, 2013
It's lunch break.
Bet Reader spends it on the pooper.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#3734 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
It's lunch break.
Bet Reader spends it on the pooper.
Her whole day is a lunch break. She leeches off of society's teet just the majority of the scum bags she is always making excuses for.

Hilliard, OH

#3737 Jun 27, 2013
Prosecution star witness Rachel Jeantel, the 19-year-old to whom Trayvon Martin was reportedly speaking while he was being followed by George Zimmerman, admitted again on the stand on Thursday that she had changed her testimony about Zimmerman’s words. Originally, she told police that after Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, Zimmerman answered,“What are you talking about?” Later, she changed that to,“What are you doing around here?”

As Kathi Belich of WFTV reports,“The first answer could indicate #Zimmermanon9 was not following Martin. The second answer could indicate he was following.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The PBGI is picking up the phone to the bullpen...

This trial is just about over.

Hilliard, OH

#3738 Jun 27, 2013
Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said,“What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.

Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.

Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.

Location hidden

#3739 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
...The PBGI is picking up the phone to the bullpen...
This trial is just about over.
Yep.

Hope Florida's stall tactic [bringing an unsupportable charge against George Zimmerman] gave them enough time to get that final MRAP shipment.

[That tactic in no way relieves Angela Corey of prosecutorial misconduct, however.]

Just wait until Obama chimes in with his take on the acquittal.
You know he won't be able to help himself.

Location hidden

#3740 Jun 27, 2013
As a commenter on another board posted:

"If Obama had a third daughter, she'd look like DeeDee."

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3741 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said,“What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.
Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.
Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.
After listening to dee dee speaking fluent ghetto and hearing a short snipet of Trayvon's voice which was also in ghetto-speak, I have determined that their singular dialect is proof that the calls for help came from Zimmerman.

The calls for help clearly were the single word HELP.

Had Trayvon been the source, the cries would have been,

Yo crakka dog, I be needin some haalp up in here.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3742 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Subtitles! Freakin' hilarious.
She's first gen immigrant and uses 'teen slang'- what do you want her to sound like- a white valley girl from Malibu? "And he said, like, ooh my god, and I was like, duh, that's rad, and ummm, he was like...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3,356
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 31,185
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 8 hr Arborist 20
New bus line targets New Albany commuters 9 hr They cannot kill ... 15
PRESIDENT OBAMA weighs in on NFL SCANDALS 11 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Hey pale rider 12 hr They cannot kill ... 38
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs