Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel is being very forthcoming when questioned about things that may appear to be inconsistent in her statements. She's telling the truth about things that would be embarrassing to her, e.g. her inability to read cursive writing. I think it lends credence to her testimony.
Watch out, tippi. The birds are coming after you.
Guess you missed ABC's headline for that event:

"George Zimmerman Witness Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote' About Shooting"

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Are you watching?

Mincemeat. Canned. And put on the shelf.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
If Mr. Zimmerman had not confronted the young man and retreated into the safety of his home like the dispatcher had instructed him to do, his nose and head would have remained in tact and Mr. Zimmerman would not be in this cumbersome pickle.
My hammer is also used to beat sense into the morbidly unaware.
"

your hammer is a stinky turd.

a promise to all thugs.....you punch me in the face and bang my head on concrete,, and Mr. Sig will end the fight.

Don't like it...too bad.

Gabrial I suggest you choose life, and not pick fights.
Stinky turd...I see. Another internet tough guy.
Well I thank you for your concern for my well being, but you should not waste anymore time or energy giving me useless information. You may debate the question or continue the embarrassment of this type of reply. The choice is yours.

What say you?
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Ah yes.
The quintessential name caller. You've seemed to have abandoned any viable retorts and resorted to juvenile banter.
You can't seem to reply with anything other than mean spirited quips. It's pretty tough talk. I'm frightened.
Tell me, sir, does this type of speak help you win arguments in your world?
What say you?
"

From your post:
"The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise. Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly."

Pot. Kettle. Black. Hypocrite.
You chose to use words such as, "Fry Queen", "Ape","Rastus ",etc. I've seen your posts. What type of nomenclature is that? Derogatory. Racist. Only those who feel threatened by others use such false characterizations.
So I ask you, how are you to be labeled? Do you expect me to refer to you as the resident smart guy? The resident road scholar? No sir. You've stamped out your path, made your bed, now you must lay in it.

John 8:32
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

What say you?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel is being very forthcoming when questioned about things that may appear to be inconsistent in her statements. She's telling the truth about things that would be embarrassing to her, e.g. her inability to read cursive writing. I think it lends credence to her testimony.
Watch out, tippi. The birds are coming after you.
Either a person can read or they can't. There's no need to tell a truth which is self-evident.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Well I thank you for your concern for my well being, but you should not waste anymore time or energy giving me useless information. You may debate the question or continue the embarrassment of this type of reply. The choice is yours.
What say you?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't waste any time on this one...he's irrelevant and rarely has anything of substance to offer. Not to mention his grammar is often indecipherable.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I've read and heard the dispatcher tell Zimmerman to cut pursuit, in so many words.
Which part would you like me to examine?"

"Noffke testified that, because of liability concerns, police dispatchers are trained to make suggestions to callers rather than issue commands. In any event, Zimmerman says "OK" in response to Noffke's suggestion. While defense attorney Mark O'Mara suggested that Zimmerman stopped at that point, the prosecution's theory seems to be that Zimmerman continued pursuing Martin after the call, provoking the confrontation that ended in Martin's death.

The problem for the prosecution is that it's hard to imagine how that could have happened, especially in light of Zimmerman's injuries, unless Martin, angry at being followed, responded violently at some point."
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/24/police-disp...

The dispatcher didn't "tell" Zimmerman to do anything. He said, "We don't need you to do that."
Those instructions sound pretty clear to me. Zimmerman's response should have been to cut pursuit.
It's not calculus. It wasn't that hard to deduct in a normal persons mind what to do next.
If you're asking me to ignore the clear indication of not needing Zimmerman's help and the dispatcher saying "We DO NOT need you to do that." I can not and will not comply with your request. It goes to Mr. Zimmerman's state of mind during this incident. Bloodthirsty hunter looking for a reason to harm a perfect stranger.

What say you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

You chose to use words such as, "Fry Queen", "Ape","Rastus ",etc. I've seen your posts. What type of nomenclature is that? Derogatory. Racist. Only those who feel threatened by others use such false characterizations.
So I ask you, how are you to be labeled? Do you expect me to refer to you as the resident smart guy? The resident road scholar? No sir. You've stamped out your path, made your bed, now you must lay in it.
What say you?[/QUOTE]

If DeeDee testified that "n####" is non-racial slang and can be used interchangeably for blacks and "white Hispanics" [whatever the hell that is]...then, it's all non-racial slang.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

What say you?[/QUOTE]"road scholar"? LOL! Thank you for exposing yourself as a complete moron.
You are going to be fun around here, lady.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I would have to agree with you. As I said, most normal people would leave this situation to the police, Zimmerman chose to act irrational and animalistic in my opinion. Justice will be served. I see no other solution but to put this person with other predators and let him get a taste of his own medicine. While Martins parents try to deal with life without their child."

Lots of AWR hate there, lady. We've got you pegged.
First, I'm male.
Second,Pegged? For what? AWR? Seventh Day religion?
Not sure of your angle, but you are absolutely of topic and making no sense. Is this your form of debate? To throw different topics and assertions into the mix and hope it sticks?

What say you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I didn't realize ABC News was adjudicating this case.
It was stated that a friend helped Rachel write this letter.
Rachel is admittedly woefully uneducated, surly and immature. None of that negates the fact that she "witnessed" the interaction between Martin and Zimmerman. As such, her testimony is valuable to the case. Exposing that she is uneducated, surly and immature does not undermine the veracity of her testimony.
DeeDee has alleged that she heard "the interaction."
But her credibility has been shot to hell.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Leftist? She?
Yet another mistake on your part. Misnomers are an essential part of your persona, I take it.
Let's put on the big boy pants for now on."

Yes, you're a leftist, and Che referred to you as "she."
Deal with it.
Yet again, you lack attention or any viable reasoning. Do you plan to stay with this line of thinking or will you debate with some decorum?

What say you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Now, DeeDee's denying her recorded testimony.
ROFLMAO.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a trial about bad language; it's a trial about a young man who was murdered.
They hang on the most minuscule of events to give hope to this Zimmerman guy.
I believe they think think it will wash the sin of murder off of Mr. Zimmerman. This young lady did her best and as inarticulate as her testimony was, does not negate the fact she spoke with young Mr. Martin in his last moments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yet again, you lack attention or any viable reasoning. Do you plan to stay with this line of thinking or will you debate with some decorum?
What say you?[/QUOTE]

What does "wet grass" sound like, Gabe?
Nevermind, DeeDee doesn't know either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

DeeDee...making it up as she goes along.

Unbelievable that Angela Corey based her entire charging affidavit on the testimony of this woman.

Off with Corey's head.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

What say you?[/QUOTE]You've shown very little in the way of decorum, lady. Start walking your own walk.
BTW, we already have one idiot here who ends his posts with a ridiculous tag line. Yours simply makes you look like a pretentious fool.
But what do I know? According to you, I'm no "road scholar."
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
What say you?"

Wouldn't waste any time on this one...he's irrelevant and rarely has anything of substance to offer. Not to mention his grammar is often indecipherable.
His response spells out his intellect. The Zimmerman cheering section is full of these types. It's the nature of the beast. Birds of a feather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

DeeDee just testified that it was Martin who confronted Zimmerman.

The reaction of Bernie de la Rionda:
Priceless.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
What say you?"

If DeeDee testified that "n####" is non-racial slang and can be used interchangeably for blacks and "white Hispanics" [whatever the hell that is]...then, it's all non-racial slang.
Then please find the biggest blackest person in your town, walk up to them, and loudly proclaim "You ni#%##% are ok with me."
Let me know how that goes.
She is a teenager. She has barely lived long enough to know how the real world works. If you are taking the word of a teenager on the "n" word as gospel, then my challenge to you is valid.
I believe most here can attest to the "n" word is derogatory and not every one can use it like blacks. It is what it is.

What say you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••