“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3667 Jun 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's reacting against the eeevil white oppressor, don't you know?
/sarc/Reader
I always love the selective (b)itching.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3669 Jun 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
She was talking about his conduct. He was behaving like a "cracker" so there is absolutely nothing wrong with calling him that. Right? Georgie? Tony? A little help...
Put a Saltine in it and whistle dumas
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3670 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
It is not I that should learn anything. I'm well aware of the racial vernacular you chose to exercise.
The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise.
Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly. It's a band aid and reflects your reality of virtual existence.
For I am the instrument of truth and righteousness. You cannot escape my judgement.
"

You mean you're just another leftist flake who thinks she's able to hide behind some sort of faux intellectualism and self righteous smugness. You're the runt of that litter here, lady. You need to consult with Reader and learn a few tricks.
Instrument? You're a tool...and how.
Leftist? She?
Yet another mistake on your part. Misnomers are an essential part of your persona, I take it.
Let's put on the big boy pants for now on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3671 Jun 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
She was talking about his conduct. He was behaving like a "cracker" so there is absolutely nothing wrong with calling him that. Right? Georgie? Tony? A little help...
so calling Trayvon a thug who lost his way and acted like an animal is OK then too?
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3672 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Correct.
I'm sure Mr. Zimmerman is not familiar at all with "n" word. Just like Paula Deen claims she only said it once. And she is truly sorry, just as Zimmerman.
Sorry that they were caught and must now face the hammer, as do we all.
You've proven to be a racist, but you are coming off as a dullard as well.
Lets not play games.
"

You certainly have a chip on your shoulder, Gabe. A big AWR chip. Why is that?
You're trying to project your insecurities upon me. It is a waste of time, sir.
I'm merely stating the obvious.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3673 Jun 27, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I believe he was traveling to the grocery store. Which does make him a citizen. Which brings in to question his state of mind to follow and shoot to death a perfect stranger.
I've seen people in my neighborhood that are a little suspect when I return from an errand. I'm a gun owner. I'm a member of my neighbor hood watch. I've never followed an individual and pursued them to the point of causing ones death with my weapon.
Seems excessive. It seems the act of a person with no critical thinking tools. Seems rather blood thirsty.
Him being a "thug" is an after thought. No "thug" signs are worn by teenagers.
Your critical thinking is also suspect.
What say you?"

It seems to me from the phone call to the Police, Zimmerman had already made up his mind about Black people. Why did he need a gun to begin with?

He was a man on a mission to hunt down a Black person. Premeditated murder, not self defense. First it was stand your ground. The only thing that saves him from 1st degree murder, is his title. How he lucked out was on the thought of stand your ground, next it was self defense. What if everyone shot someone over a heated argument? Or over a physical altercation? Zimmerman, was following, pursuing, much like a killer would, when they plan to murder someone. I think Zimmerman is very lucky to get a Second Degree Murder charge.
I would have to agree with you. As I said, most normal people would leave this situation to the police, Zimmerman chose to act irrational and animalistic in my opinion. Justice will be served. I see no other solution but to put this person with other predators and let him get a taste of his own medicine. While Martins parents try to deal with life without their child.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3674 Jun 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman pursued this young man after a supposed trip to the grocery store.
Any thinking adult would have called the police, told them about the suspicious persons, then went home and waited for a call or visit after the police investigated. Zimmerman being the caller and neighborhood watchman would have received word of the incident on a later date had he not took it upon himself to exact "justice" on his own. Zimmerman and his gun chose not to go home but to teach this particular "punk" a lesson. Mission accomplished.
He must now answer for it.
"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant."

You might want to scroll back and read the testimony of the dispatcher.
I've read and heard the dispatcher tell Zimmerman to cut pursuit, in so many words.
Which part would you like me to examine?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3676 Jun 27, 2013
Ah yes.
The quintessential name caller. You've seemed to have abandoned any viable retorts and resorted to juvenile banter.
You can't seem to reply with anything other than mean spirited quips. It's pretty tough talk. I'm frightened.
Tell me, sir, does this type of speak help you win arguments in your world?
What say you?
[/QUOTE]From your post:
"The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise. Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly."

Pot. Kettle. Black. Hypocrite.

Hilliard, OH

#3677 Jun 27, 2013
I've read and heard the dispatcher tell Zimmerman to cut pursuit, in so many words.
Which part would you like me to examine?[/QUOTE]

"Noffke testified that, because of liability concerns, police dispatchers are trained to make suggestions to callers rather than issue commands. In any event, Zimmerman says "OK" in response to Noffke's suggestion. While defense attorney Mark O'Mara suggested that Zimmerman stopped at that point, the prosecution's theory seems to be that Zimmerman continued pursuing Martin after the call, provoking the confrontation that ended in Martin's death.

The problem for the prosecution is that it's hard to imagine how that could have happened, especially in light of Zimmerman's injuries, unless Martin, angry at being followed, responded violently at some point."
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/24/police-disp...

The dispatcher didn't "tell" Zimmerman to do anything. He said, "We don't need you to do that."

Hilliard, OH

#3678 Jun 27, 2013
I would have to agree with you. As I said, most normal people would leave this situation to the police, Zimmerman chose to act irrational and animalistic in my opinion. Justice will be served. I see no other solution but to put this person with other predators and let him get a taste of his own medicine. While Martins parents try to deal with life without their child.[/QUOTE]Lots of AWR hate there, lady. We've got you pegged.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3679 Jun 27, 2013
DeeDee is officially mincemeat.
Thank you, Angela Corey, for the entertainment.

Hilliard, OH

#3680 Jun 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We see people acting like "n######" everyday...and the left celebrates it.

Location hidden

#3681 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We see people acting like "n######" everyday...and the left celebrates it.
In fact, we're told that whitey created that culture.

Hilliard, OH

#3682 Jun 27, 2013
Leftist? She?
Yet another mistake on your part. Misnomers are an essential part of your persona, I take it.
Let's put on the big boy pants for now on.[/QUOTE]Yes, you're a leftist, and Che referred to you as "she."
Deal with it.

Hilliard, OH

#3683 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, we're told that whitey created that culture.
Well, who are we to argue with our leftist overlords? Time to embrace that which they say we created...

Location hidden

#3684 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who are we to argue with our leftist overlords? Time to embrace that which they say we created...
It's all so confusing.
Almost as confusing as DeeDee's testimony.
Almost.

Hilliard, OH

#3685 Jun 27, 2013
LOL! DeeDee's lies just keep on coming!

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

Jeantel, 19, was unable to read any of the letter save for her name.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-wit...

Zimmerman is counting his lawsuit winnings as we speak.

Location hidden

#3689 Jun 27, 2013
DeeDee has admitted on the stand that her various accounts of the event were selective, based on the audience, and that she, in fact, lied.

The ultimate point being that this jury cannot be certain that DeeDee is not lying in her current testimony.

This case was over before it began; there has never been a case.
But...hats off to DeeDee...her appearance is giving Judge Judy a run for her money.

Location hidden

#3690 Jun 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Tippy. We know you want to say it too. Let it out. Be honest about one thing one time.
Say what?
Those non-racial slang words that DeeDee and Trayvon use(d) regularly?

Location hidden

#3693 Jun 27, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a trial about bad language; it's a trial about a young man who was murdered.
Direct your comment to che/yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 10 min White cop 30
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 15 min Go Blue Forever 464
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 17 min Reality Speaks 4,783
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 29 min Blemhein LMAO 264
chanukah hanukkah day 2 47 min BizzyBee 6
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 48 min Reality Speaks 328
Public Flogging 1 hr Reality Speaks 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance