“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3646 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Just flashed on George of Hilliard appearing in court (or testifying before the school board) and having someone dig up his Topix posts to impeach his testimony.
Buzz off, the Third World is over there.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3647 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Corey isn't sleeping well.
Nor should she.
Sharing a bed with her, are you?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3648 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
You, lf course believe yourself conversant on the 'backstory' of Rachel Jeantel.
ROFLMAO.
Me? No, but the attorney who wrote that seems to know what he's talking about, dear.
Are you drunk?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3649 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous, dear? No Acura out front tonight?

Ivy League-ISIS

#3650 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, real mature
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3651 Jun 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
I believe he was traveling to the grocery store. Which does make him a citizen. Which brings in to question his state of mind to follow and shoot to death a perfect stranger.
I've seen people in my neighborhood that are a little suspect when I return from an errand. I'm a gun owner. I'm a member of my neighbor hood watch. I've never followed an individual and pursued them to the point of causing ones death with my weapon.
Seems excessive. It seems the act of a person with no critical thinking tools. Seems rather blood thirsty.
Him being a "thug" is an after thought. No "thug" signs are worn by teenagers.
Your critical thinking is also suspect.
What say you?[/QUOTE]

It seems to me from the phone call to the Police, Zimmerman had already made up his mind about Black people. Why did he need a gun to begin with?

He was a man on a mission to hunt down a Black person. Premeditated murder, not self defense. First it was stand your ground. The only thing that saves him from 1st degree murder, is his title. How he lucked out was on the thought of stand your ground, next it was self defense. What if everyone shot someone over a heated argument? Or over a physical altercation? Zimmerman, was following, pursuing, much like a killer would, when they plan to murder someone. I think Zimmerman is very lucky to get a Second Degree Murder charge.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3652 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
You, lf course believe yourself conversant on the 'backstory' of Rachel Jeantel.
ROFLMAO.
Remember how I directed you to that writ, Reader?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3653 Jun 26, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman pursued this young man after a supposed trip to the grocery store.
Any thinking adult would have called the police, told them about the suspicious persons, then went home and waited for a call or visit after the police investigated. Zimmerman being the caller and neighborhood watchman would have received word of the incident on a later date had he not took it upon himself to exact "justice" on his own. Zimmerman and his gun chose not to go home but to teach this particular "punk" a lesson. Mission accomplished.
He must now answer for it.
"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

You might want to scroll back and read the testimony of the dispatcher.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3654 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No--that sort of thing doesn't necessarily go down well with juries.
So you're saying the judge allowed bullying in her courtroom (to the point of not necessarily going down well with the jury) and no objection was made?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3655 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Although direct was straightforward with most of the witnesses, Sudyka’s credibility was effectively destroyed by West on cross, and Manaloo suffered a similar fate in cross at the hands of O’Mara. Rumph’s testimony was mostly straightforward and procedural in nature, although O’Mara as usual came with an interesting approach. The day’s last witness, Rachel Jeantel, soundly positioned herself as the “character” of the trial up to this point, and seems likely to retain that crown through reading of the verdict.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
I see that Reader hasn't mentioned anyone who might be consulting on this case for the defense. I wonder if she knows it can be done? Wait, what? Someone consulting on the case has a great history of acquittals in these types of charges?!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3656 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Just flashed on George of Hilliard appearing in court (or testifying before the school board) and having someone dig up his Topix posts to impeach his testimony.
I always flash on you sitting quietly in a restroom stall, and later running to management with overheard perceived injustices.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3657 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that...
"Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
irrelevant

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3658 Jun 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel (AKA Deedee) has been testifying.
Despite being softspoken with a dialect mixed with teen slang, she has been quite clear on every point. She has often been asked to repeat what she has said (just as happened on the Crump tapes).
She admits lying about why she did not attend the wake, less clear about how her age was published erroneously. But apparently she was NOT eager to either become a public figure OR to grieve with the Martins. And she may well be carrying some guilt in that regard.
All of this speaks to an internal logic and consistency, that of an 18/19 year old with little knowledge of how systems work, not much interest in watching the news and parents who are immigrants.
A real judgement call when it comes to what the jury is going to think. Cross was handled by West rather than O'Mara. West is somewhat gentler, slower and tends to ramble quite a bit.
Catching up on posts, may have been addressed. I'm not really sure about her testimony, odd to say the least, but education and "polishness" should have nothing to do with her statements. I agree with her lie re: being in the hospital; who hasn't lied to get out of an event that they felt uncomfortable or just didn't want to go? I feel for her and her testimony today can only get more interesting. Her annoyed posture kind of makes me laugh; not discounting her recollection, but if this is their "star" witness...like I said, I will be interested to see what the defense does with her today.

Columbus, OH

#3659 Jun 27, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebonics is a dialect.
However, this young woman's speech is also highly regionalized. And when quoting Martin directly he was using teenaged colloquialisms.
Oh, so calling Zimmerman a "cracker" is okay with you? Her testimony.

Columbus, OH

#3660 Jun 27, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> He's black! That about sums up your 'ick' feelings.
Seriously??? You know better than to make that statement about me.

Columbus, OH

#3661 Jun 27, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all you were right.
Dee Dee did testify. Apparently perjury is OK by you and the court if you are a witness for the state.
I watched her testimony for a while but not in its entirety.
If it is ever shown again with sub titles in English I will let you know what I thought about it.
3 things I did take from it that were later translated by commentators.
1. In her first deposition, she said it might be Martin's voice on the 911 call, in her testimony she claimed it was Martin's voice.
2. At one point according to Dee Dee Martins was close to his fathers home and could have gone in the house, apparently he elected not to.
3.Martin made racist comments about Zimmerman during his call with her but apparently no one is interested in commenting on it, while Zimmerman's FN punks comment is all over the news 24-7.
AC 360 did show her testimony with subtitles.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3662 Jun 27, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so calling Zimmerman a "cracker" is okay with you? Her testimony.
It's reacting against the eeevil white oppressor, don't you know?

/sarc/Reader
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3663 Jun 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
It is not I that should learn anything. I'm well aware of the racial vernacular you chose to exercise.
The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise.
Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly. It's a band aid and reflects your reality of virtual existence.
For I am the instrument of truth and righteousness. You cannot escape my judgement.
"

For the love of Pete, Reader, for the 18th damned time, it's:

J-U-D-G-M-E-N-T
I've noticed another trend with you racists...You forego the subject matter of the statement, and concentrate on spelling errors.
Whereas to pull focus away from what was stated and move to redirect the attention to a typographical misprint.
My question is, how is that debating the statement intelligently?

What say you?
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3664 Jun 27, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
It is not I that should learn anything. I'm well aware of the racial vernacular you chose to exercise.
The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise.
Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly. It's a band aid and reflects your reality of virtual existence.
For I am the instrument of truth and righteousness. You cannot escape my judgement.
"

You mean you're just another leftist flake who thinks she's able to hide behind some sort of faux intellectualism and self righteous smugness. You're the runt of that litter here, lady. You need to consult with Reader and learn a few tricks.
Instrument? You're a tool...and how.
Ah yes.

The quintessential name caller. You've seemed to have abandoned any viable retorts and resorted to juvenile banter.

You can't seem to reply with anything other than mean spirited quips. It's pretty tough talk. I'm frightened.
Tell me, sir, does this type of speak help you win arguments in your world?

What say you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3665 Jun 27, 2013
If Mr. Zimmerman had not confronted the young man and retreated into the safety of his home like the dispatcher had instructed him to do, his nose and head would have remained in tact and Mr. Zimmerman would not be in this cumbersome pickle.
My hammer is also used to beat sense into the morbidly unaware.
[/QUOTE]

your hammer is a stinky turd.

a promise to all thugs.....you punch me in the face and bang my head on concrete,, and Mr. Sig will end the fight.

Don't like it...too bad.

Gabrial I suggest you choose life, and not pick fights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dublin Archbishop Diarmuid Martin: Dizzy Bizzy ... 2 min Ecossais 10
Dem senators urge for more refugee flow to USA 2 min Pope Che Reagan C... 29
Hillary Clinton is mocking herself with these '... 14 min Ecossais 6
Affordable Care Act 21 min REAL American 193
Black Crime is out of control. 25 min Reality Speaks 85
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 25 min d pantz 24
Worst President in History 41 min Reality Speaks 188
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 2 hr d pantz 88
dana turtle 5 hr Lady Jane 13
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 7 hr Reality Speaks 60