The George Zimmerman Case!
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3625 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
Man? I hardly think this guy is the legal drinking age, much less a thinking adult.
"Ashtray". That speaks volumes.
"Fry Queen" is another. I can bet he has called others the "n" word or referred to others in a derogatory fashion. Doesn't take much to degrade and insult people.
It's easy to be a tough guy on the Internet. "

Ask your new found buddies. They're the masters of strutting like...well, like Ashtray.
I will assume you have no qualms about looking like a pathetic imbecile.

Your choice.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3626 Jun 26, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman pursued this young man after a supposed trip to the grocery store.
Any thinking adult would have called the police, told them about the suspicious persons, then went home and waited for a call or visit after the police investigated. Zimmerman being the caller and neighborhood watchman would have received word of the incident on a later date had he not took it upon himself to exact "justice" on his own. Zimmerman and his gun chose not to go home but to teach this particular "punk" a lesson. Mission accomplished.
He must now answer for it.
"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant.[/QUOTE]Nothing like the good old leftist double standard, huh Gabe? And how do you know what Zimmerman is familiar with? We know Ashtray was familiar with both words...that's been proven.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3627 Jun 26, 2013
I will assume you have no qualms about looking like a pathetic imbecile.
Your choice.[/QUOTE]Are you familiar with projection? You have an advanced case.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3628 Jun 26, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman pursued this young man after a supposed trip to the grocery store.
Any thinking adult would have called the police, told them about the suspicious persons, then went home and waited for a call or visit after the police investigated. Zimmerman being the caller and neighborhood watchman would have received word of the incident on a later date had he not took it upon himself to exact "justice" on his own. Zimmerman and his gun chose not to go home but to teach this particular "punk" a lesson. Mission accomplished.
"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

FN punk is also a common term, what's your point?

I notice you feel free to type Crakka on this forum but not the so called N word which we all know will keep your post from being published.

Thank you for making my point.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3629 Jun 26, 2013
Although direct was straightforward with most of the witnesses, Sudyka’s credibility was effectively destroyed by West on cross, and Manaloo suffered a similar fate in cross at the hands of O’Mara. Rumph’s testimony was mostly straightforward and procedural in nature, although O’Mara as usual came with an interesting approach. The day’s last witness, Rachel Jeantel, soundly positioned herself as the “character” of the trial up to this point, and seems likely to retain that crown through reading of the verdict.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3630 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
BTW, our friend "Neutral Party" bestowed the Fry Queen moniker on our wide Kentucky girl. It refers to her fondness for McDonald's.
Learn before you leap, Gabe.
It is not I that should learn anything. I'm well aware of the racial vernacular you chose to exercise.
The shroud of secrecy enjoyed by most topix's skinhead fringe is no surprise.

Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly. It's a band aid and reflects your reality of virtual existence.

For I am the instrument of truth and righteousness. You cannot escape my judgement.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3631 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Anyone familiar with the backstory of Dee-Dee knows there is more than adequate fuel for real fireworks on cross-examination, but West handled her more or less with kid gloves. It is my sense, however, that he is preparing to bore in more aggressively tomorrow when he continues her cross. This seems particularly likely because at the point the Court recessed for the day Jeantel had begun to resist acknowledging prior sworn statements and West was preparing to spool up the audio recordings of those interviews to use in cross.
Despite the frequent difficulties in understand Jeantel’s responses, however, on one point she was abundantly clear–she was NOT happy to be in court. When she learned just before the Court recessed for the day that West anticipated cross-examining her for another two hours tomorrow, she burst out with an incredulous “WHAT!?!?!?” I’m pretty sure even people standing outside the courtroom heard that exclamation.
Angela Corey isn't sleeping well.
Nor should she.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3632 Jun 26, 2013
It is not I that should learn anything. I'm well aware of the racial vernacular you chose to exercise.
Enjoy your reign as topix resident hillbilly. It's a band aid and reflects your reality of virtual existence.
For I am the instrument of truth and righteousness. You cannot escape my judgement.
[/QUOTE]

For the love of Pete, Reader, for the 18th damned time, it's:

J-U-D-G-M-E-N-T

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3633 Jun 26, 2013
[/QUOTE]You mean you're just another leftist flake who thinks she's able to hide behind some sort of faux intellectualism and self righteous smugness. You're the runt of that litter here, lady. You need to consult with Reader and learn a few tricks.
Instrument? You're a tool...and how.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3634 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We know what you are, Wide Rider. Neutral Party has filled all of us in. Why are you disowning your heritage?
Why are you avoiding my question Old Man?

Neutral Party wouldn't know me, if I walked right up to him. If you believe Neutral Party, you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter bunny too!

What relation are you to Rachel Jeantel Old Man. I saw her on Nancy Grace, and I immediately thought, she reminds me of Clayton Bigsby on Columbus Topix. I think I read you fathered a daughter when you were on vacation in Haiti.

There is something about her that reminds me of you. I suspect there are others that feel the same as I do.

Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3635 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant."

Nothing like the good old leftist double standard, huh Gabe? And how do you know what Zimmerman is familiar with? We know Ashtray was familiar with both words...that's been proven.
Correct.

I'm sure Mr. Zimmerman is not familiar at all with "n" word. Just like Paula Deen claims she only said it once. And she is truly sorry, just as Zimmerman.

Sorry that they were caught and must now face the hammer, as do we all.
You've proven to be a racist, but you are coming off as a dullard as well.
Lets not play games.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3637 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you avoiding my question Old Man?
Neutral Party wouldn't know me, if I walked right up to him. If you believe Neutral Party, you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter bunny too!
What relation are you to Rachel Jeantel Old Man. I saw her on Nancy Grace, and I immediately thought, she reminds me of Clayton Bigsby on Columbus Topix. I think I read you fathered a daughter when you were on vacation in Haiti.
There is something about her that reminds me of you. I suspect there are others that feel the same as I do.
Gabe? Are you taking notes?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3638 Jun 26, 2013
Correct.
I'm sure Mr. Zimmerman is not familiar at all with "n" word. Just like Paula Deen claims she only said it once. And she is truly sorry, just as Zimmerman.
Sorry that they were caught and must now face the hammer, as do we all.
You've proven to be a racist, but you are coming off as a dullard as well.
Lets not play games.
[/QUOTE]You certainly have a chip on your shoulder, Gabe. A big AWR chip. Why is that?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3639 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Gabe? Are you taking notes?
I don't pay a lot of attention to what you have to say. Although you love attention more than a kitten does milk.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3640 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay a lot of attention to what you have to say. Although you love attention more than a kitten does milk.
Is Columbus Topix the only place anyone will reply to you?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3641 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
JUNE 26--In a late-night scrubbing spree, dozens of embarrassing and incriminating posts were deleted Tuesday evening from the Twitter account of a Florida woman who has been described as a star government witness in the George Zimmerman murder case, The Smoking Gun has learned.
The sanitizing of Rachel Jeantel’s Twitter account came as the 19-year-old Miami resident prepares to take the stand and testify about a phone call she had with Trayvon Martin immediately before the unarmed 17-year-old was shot to death by Zimmerman in February 2012.
As TSG reported yesterday, Jeantel, pictured above, maintains a Twitter account (@MsRachel_94) to which she has made more than 200 posts over the past five months. Many of the teenager’s tweets referred to drinking, smoking, and getting high. She also made references to Martin’s death, referred to acquaintances as “b#tch” and “ni###,” and wrote about having “jackass lawyers on my ass.”
Yesterday afternoon, after TSG sought to contact several of Jeantel’s Twitter followers and Facebook friends, 14 tweets--and 13 linked Twitpic photos--were deleted from her Twitter account (which carries the personal motto “My Character And Action Describe Who I Am”). The removed tweets included references to drinking and a link to a sexually suggestive set of photos. Another killed tweet, from June 23, read “Court nails” and linked to a photo of fingernails (presumably Jeantel’s) with fresh orange polish. Additionally, several Twitpic images of assorted liquor bottles were deleted.
The scrubbing of Jeantel’s Twitter account, however, did not end there.
After 10 PM (Eastern) last night, 43 other tweets were deleted. The postings disappeared about two hours after TSG published a story about Jeantel’s social media musings. A TSG comparison of Jeantel’s sanitized Twitter account with the version from early Tuesday afternoon showed that the number of published tweets plummeted from 202 to 146.
A compilation of the 43 deleted Jeantel tweets can be found on pages beginning here. The 14 tweets deleted yesterday afternoon can be found here.
The material deleted last evening included nearly all remaining references to the underage Jeantel’s partying, including tweets like “When u drinking & smoking u need good music in ur ears hahaha I feel so good on Sunday” and “I need a drink to sleep dis off f##k dis shit boi.”
A quartet of consecutive February 24 tweets was also killed.“Party time let get high,” read the first tweet, which included beer glass emoticons. The messages “Omg everybody high” and “Lol we going to hell for smoke on Sunday I need some more drink” then followed. Jeantel’s final tweet that day was “I hope I dnt hit no one tonight lord plz watch my driving.” Her first February 25 tweet, also deleted, read,“Just got home thank u lord good night.”
Several tweets from February 26--the one-year anniversary of Martin’s death--were also deleted, including one that read,“Omg people calling n praying n shit lol I need a drink smoke and a pray my head killing me right now cannot wait when this day end.” A February 26 message reading “#rip Tray” remains on Jeantel’s Twitter page.
On March 5, it was disclosed that Jeantel was not truthful to investigators last year when she claimed that the reason she did not attend Martin’s funeral was due to a hospitalization. In apparent response to news reports about that lie, Jeantel tweeted,“Jus got home n hear wat was going and I’m angry.” In a follow-up post, she wrote,“remember who cause the funeral to happen keep it 100% Mr.ass hoe damn they p*ssed me off.” Those two tweets were erased last night.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/...
Hee hee. Just flashed on George of Hilliard appearing in court (or testifying before the school board) and having someone dig up his Topix posts to impeach his testimony.

Location hidden

#3642 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I see a man who was assaulted and exercised his right to self defense. And he's going to be acquitted, judging from the witnesses we've seen so far.
BTW, do you know what you get if you combine Skittles, Watermelon Arizona Iced Tea and Robitussin?
Very sweet, diluted cough syrup.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3643 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Just flashed on George of Hilliard appearing in court (or testifying before the school board) and having someone dig up his Topix posts to impeach his testimony.
Some of us here should be far more afraid of that than others...

Location hidden

#3644 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Anyone familiar with the backstory of Dee-Dee knows there is more than adequate fuel for real fireworks on cross-examination, but West handled her more or less with kid gloves. It is my sense, however, that he is preparing to bore in more aggressively tomorrow when he continues her cross. This seems particularly likely because at the point the Court recessed for the day Jeantel had begun to resist acknowledging prior sworn statements and West was preparing to spool up the audio recordings of those interviews to use in cross.
Despite the frequent difficulties in understand Jeantel’s responses, however, on one point she was abundantly clear–she was NOT happy to be in court. When she learned just before the Court recessed for the day that West anticipated cross-examining her for another two hours tomorrow, she burst out with an incredulous “WHAT!?!?!?” I’m pretty sure even people standing outside the courtroom heard that exclamation.
Hahaha.

You, lf course believe yourself conversant on the 'backstory' of Rachel Jeantel.

ROFLMAO.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#3645 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sweet, diluted cough syrup.
Keep telling yourself that...

"Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tanger Outlets looking to fill 900+ positions f... 8 min The Game Show Host 2
karen brown channel 6 (Sep '15) 30 min CONTRARIAN 8
News Jeff Ruby plans steakhouse in Downtown Columbus 36 min CONTRARIAN 1
Cruz 1 hr Deep Pockets 43
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 3 hr Hope 190
Trump? 4 hr d pants 44
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 4 hr d pants 175
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages