Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3603 Jun 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
As I see more of your posts, your defense mechanism seems to be name calling and racial epithets. I would venture to guess that is your calling card.
What say you?[/QUOTE]I say you need to learn the players on this forum before you keep looking foolish.

Hilliard, OH

#3604 Jun 26, 2013
Who is "Ashtray"?
Secondly, running would be the act of a person committing a crime or guilty of some wrong doing. Mr. Martin was walking and minding his own business.
I fail to see your reasoning.
But by your callous characterization of referring to this young man as "ashtray",
You paint a pretty clear picture of your deductive reasoning.[/QUOTE]So you believe Ashtray should have stood his ground while Zimmerman should have retreated...never mind that Zimmerman lived in that gated community.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#3605 Jun 26, 2013
Who is "Ashtray"?
Secondly, running would be the act of a person committing a crime or guilty of some wrong doing. Mr. Martin was walking and minding his own business.
But by your callous characterization of referring to this young man as "ashtray",
You paint a pretty clear picture of your deductive reasoning.[/QUOTE]

Who makes fun of a dead young man? Who does that? George of Hilliard, that's who. That's the kind of "man" he is.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3608 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's your daughter, Fry Queen. Lots of chicken has passed down that NFL gullet of hers.
No you fool, I am White. Aren't you Black as the ace of Spades? She looks like your offspring, in other words, someone you Fathered Old Man.

Hilliard, OH

#3609 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No you fool, I am White. Aren't you Black as the ace of Spades? She looks like your offspring, in other words, someone you Fathered Old Man.
We know what you are, Wide Rider. Neutral Party has filled all of us in. Why are you disowning your heritage?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3610 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's your daughter, Fry Queen. Lots of chicken has passed down that NFL gullet of hers.
You are Mr. Fried Chicken old man. I am a Cod Fish and Steak Man.

Hilliard, OH

#3611 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Mr. Fried Chicken old man. I am a Cod Fish and Steak Man.
You mean you decimated the local MCL Cafeteria?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3612 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Their attorney makes my skin crawl every time I see him. Not saying they should not have an attorney, but something always screams "ick" to me when I see him.
I really have tried to self reflect and figure it out, but something is not kosher with him.
He's black! That about sums up your 'ick' feelings.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3613 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
As I see more of your posts, your defense mechanism seems to be name calling and racial epithets. I would venture to guess that is your calling card.
What say you? "

I say you need to learn the players on this forum before you keep looking foolish.
Looking Foolish?

I think you have cornered that market here, my friend.

Hilliard, OH

#3614 Jun 26, 2013
Looking Foolish?
I think you have cornered that market here, my friend.
[/QUOTE]You're looking not particularly bright. When you've been here a while and learned how things play out, that perception may change.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3615 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Who is "Ashtray"?
You paint a pretty clear picture of your deductive reasoning."

So you believe Ashtray should have stood his ground while Zimmerman should have retreated...never mind that Zimmerman lived in that gated community.
Zimmerman was told to cut pursuit and should have gone home. Are you saying his his action to continue his movements and not wait for the police were justified? Should we all revert to vigilante justice on citizens walking through neighborhoods? Now that an unarmed teenager is dead and his parents have to relive this nightmare, you believe it was worth it? Killing this innocent young man who did not get a chance to grow and live is justified because of the adrenaline rush of a neighborhood watchman out for blood?

I fail to see the impact of justice for killing a youngster with skittles and an iced tea as his only weapons.

What say you?

Hilliard, OH

#3616 Jun 26, 2013
Zimmerman was told to cut pursuit and should have gone home. Are you saying his his action to continue his movements and not wait for the police were justified? Should we all revert to vigilante justice on citizens walking through neighborhoods? Now that an unarmed teenager is dead and his parents have to relive this nightmare, you believe it was worth it? Killing this innocent young man who did not get a chance to grow and live is justified because of the adrenaline rush of a neighborhood watchman out for blood?
I fail to see the impact of justice for killing a youngster with skittles and an iced tea as his only weapons.
What say you?[/QUOTE]I see a man who was assaulted and exercised his right to self defense. And he's going to be acquitted, judging from the witnesses we've seen so far.
BTW, do you know what you get if you combine Skittles, Watermelon Arizona Iced Tea and Robitussin?
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3617 Jun 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Who is "Ashtray"?
You paint a pretty clear picture of your deductive reasoning."

Who makes fun of a dead young man? Who does that? George of Hilliard, that's who. That's the kind of "man" he is.
Man? I hardly think this guy is the legal drinking age, much less a thinking adult.
"Ashtray". That speaks volumes.

"Fry Queen" is another. I can bet he has called others the "n" word or referred to others in a derogatory fashion. Doesn't take much to degrade and insult people.
It's easy to be a tough guy on the Internet.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3618 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel (AKA Deedee) has been testifying.
Despite being softspoken with a dialect mixed with teen slang, she has been quite clear on every point. She has often been asked to repeat what she has said (just as happened on the Crump tapes).
She admits lying about why she did not attend the wake, less clear about how her age was published erroneously. But apparently she was NOT eager to either become a public figure OR to grieve with the Martins. And she may well be carrying some guilt in that regard.
All of this speaks to an internal logic and consistency, that of an 18/19 year old with little knowledge of how systems work, not much interest in watching the news and parents who are immigrants.
A real judgement call when it comes to what the jury is going to think. Cross was handled by West rather than O'Mara. West is somewhat gentler, slower and tends to ramble quite a bit.
Well, first of all you were right.

Dee Dee did testify. Apparently perjury is OK by you and the court if you are a witness for the state.

I watched her testimony for a while but not in its entirety.

If it is ever shown again with sub titles in English I will let you know what I thought about it.

3 things I did take from it that were later translated by commentators.

1. In her first deposition, she said it might be Martin's voice on the 911 call, in her testimony she claimed it was Martin's voice.

2. At one point according to Dee Dee Martins was close to his fathers home and could have gone in the house, apparently he elected not to.

3.Martin made racist comments about Zimmerman during his call with her but apparently no one is interested in commenting on it, while Zimmerman's FN punks comment is all over the news 24-7.

Hilliard, OH

#3619 Jun 26, 2013
Man? I hardly think this guy is the legal drinking age, much less a thinking adult.
"Ashtray". That speaks volumes.
"Fry Queen" is another. I can bet he has called others the "n" word or referred to others in a derogatory fashion. Doesn't take much to degrade and insult people.
It's easy to be a tough guy on the Internet.[/QUOTE]Ask your new found buddies. They're the masters of strutting like...well, like Ashtray.

Hilliard, OH

#3620 Jun 26, 2013
BTW, our friend "Neutral Party" bestowed the Fry Queen moniker on our wide Kentucky girl. It refers to her fondness for McDonald's.
Learn before you leap, Gabe.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3621 Jun 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all you were right.
Dee Dee did testify. Apparently perjury is OK by you and the court if you are a witness for the state.
If it is ever shown again with sub titles in English I will let you know what I thought about it....
Subtitles! Freakin' hilarious.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#3622 Jun 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first of all you were right.

If it is ever shown again with sub titles in English I will let you know what I thought about it.

3 things I did take from it that were later translated by commentators.

1. In her first deposition, she said it might be Martin's voice on the 911 call, in her testimony she claimed it was Martin's voice.

2. At one point according to Dee Dee Martins was close to his fathers home and could have gone in the house, apparently he elected not to.

3.Martin made racist comments about Zimmerman during his call with her but apparently no one is interested in commenting on it, while Zimmerman's FN punks comment is all over the news 24-7.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zimmerman pursued this young man after a supposed trip to the grocery store.

Any thinking adult would have called the police, told them about the suspicious persons, then went home and waited for a call or visit after the police investigated. Zimmerman being the caller and neighborhood watchman would have received word of the incident on a later date had he not took it upon himself to exact "justice" on his own. Zimmerman and his gun chose not to go home but to teach this particular "punk" a lesson. Mission accomplished.
He must now answer for it.

"Crakka" is just as common as the "n" word in Florida. Zimmerman is no stranger to either word nor is Martin which makes it irrelevant.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3623 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Subtitles! Freakin' hilarious.
Welcome to Third World America!

Hilliard, OH

#3624 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone familiar with the backstory of Dee-Dee knows there is more than adequate fuel for real fireworks on cross-examination, but West handled her more or less with kid gloves. It is my sense, however, that he is preparing to bore in more aggressively tomorrow when he continues her cross. This seems particularly likely because at the point the Court recessed for the day Jeantel had begun to resist acknowledging prior sworn statements and West was preparing to spool up the audio recordings of those interviews to use in cross.

Despite the frequent difficulties in understand Jeantel’s responses, however, on one point she was abundantly clear–she was NOT happy to be in court. When she learned just before the Court recessed for the day that West anticipated cross-examining her for another two hours tomorrow, she burst out with an incredulous “WHAT!?!?!?” I’m pretty sure even people standing outside the courtroom heard that exclamation.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Frein CAPTURED 6 min thruster of milfs 1
Kaci Hickox : Maine nurse who vows to break Ebo... 12 min thruster of milfs 11
Fall SPOOKTACULAR 21 min BizzyBee 10
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 23 min d pantz 150
President Ebola 29 min d pantz 744
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 35
obama's NASA 1 hr hey Chocolate Jimmie 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,059
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 19 hr Id rather not 2,483

Freeze Watch for Franklin County was issued at October 31 at 11:12AM EDT

Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]