Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3562 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No--that sort of thing doesn't necessarily go down well with juries.
what does it matter?........Hillary Clinton 2013.

there will be many re-trials in other courts. This is just warming up the show for much much more wasted tax dollars spent.

Why don't you go politicize potato salad. It is cheaper.

Expect many many many repeats in the future of citizens protecting their life by taking another.

We could even add abortion to the conversation. The murderer gets off in abortion, but self defense from baby shooting mom first is a death penalty.

go soak your head in lime to sweeten the dirt. Make use of it for once.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3563 Jun 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that tomorrow (Wed) Dee Dee is testifying.
Is that correct?
Rachel (AKA Deedee) has been testifying.

Despite being softspoken with a dialect mixed with teen slang, she has been quite clear on every point. She has often been asked to repeat what she has said (just as happened on the Crump tapes).

She admits lying about why she did not attend the wake, less clear about how her age was published erroneously. But apparently she was NOT eager to either become a public figure OR to grieve with the Martins. And she may well be carrying some guilt in that regard.

All of this speaks to an internal logic and consistency, that of an 18/19 year old with little knowledge of how systems work, not much interest in watching the news and parents who are immigrants.

A real judgement call when it comes to what the jury is going to think. Cross was handled by West rather than O'Mara. West is somewhat gentler, slower and tends to ramble quite a bit.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3564 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a witness, not a jury member, not the judge.
A biased witness. I realize you're loving it.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3565 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
He could have been singing and dancing between houses.
Zimmerman overstepped his authoritative bounds."

Following someone to ask them what they're doing is not illegal.
Correct.
But shooting someone in the chest and claiming self defense after initiating the contact is not the job of the neighborhood watchman. It said so in the HOA bi-laws.

What say you?
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#3566 Jun 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
He could have been singing and dancing between houses.
Zimmerman overstepped his authoritative bounds."

according to you.

when your nose is splattered on your face, and your head is being beaten with concrete.....what boundaries required higher authority?

Please bring your big hammer to explain.
If Mr. Zimmerman had not confronted the young man and retreated into the safety of his home like the dispatcher had instructed him to do, his nose and head would have remained in tact and Mr. Zimmerman would not be in this cumbersome pickle.

My hammer is also used to beat sense into the morbidly unaware.

Hilliard, OH

#3567 Jun 26, 2013
Correct.
But shooting someone in the chest and claiming self defense after initiating the contact is not the job of the neighborhood watchman. It said so in the HOA bi-laws.
What say you?[/QUOTE]Zimmerman wasn't 'on duty' that night or under the banner of any organization. He was a resident on the way to the grocery store. Initiating verbal contact is NOT a crime. Neither is self defense when the response to that contact is a beating by a thug.

Hilliard, OH

#3568 Jun 26, 2013
If Mr. Zimmerman had not confronted the young man and retreated into the safety of his home like the dispatcher had instructed him to do, his nose and head would have remained in tact and Mr. Zimmerman would not be in this cumbersome pickle.
My hammer is also used to beat sense into the morbidly unaware.
[/QUOTE]Why didn't Ashtray run to his father's place? Why should Zimmerman, a resident, have to retreat?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3569 Jun 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what does it matter?........Hillary Clinton 2013.
there will be many re-trials in other courts. This is just warming up the show for much much more wasted tax dollars spent.
Why don't you go politicize potato salad. It is cheaper.
Expect many many many repeats in the future of citizens protecting their life by taking another.
We could even add abortion to the conversation. The murderer gets off in abortion, but self defense from baby shooting mom first is a death penalty.
go soak your head in lime to sweeten the dirt. Make use of it for once.
This. Is. Legendary.

Seriously, all of this keeps staying fresh. And improving?!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3570 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel (AKA Deedee) has been testifying.
Despite being softspoken with a dialect mixed with teen slang...
Ebonics, Reader.
Let's be honest...for once.

Hilliard, OH

#3571 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebonics, Reader.
Makes you wonder if Reader's kids are employable.
Anonymous

Japan

#3572 Jun 26, 2013
I had to break your post down in two points.
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So only a government parasite makes good judgments, hardly.
Government parasite? What do you mean by this? I am done here if you cannot have a reasonable conversation.
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If children are casing neighborhoods and are tattooed thugs by all means put them down, it will save the tax payers millions in the long run
We'll first when you should know I support an innocent person defending themself and/or their family if someone trespasses onto their personal property and in their home. When you factor in a neighborhood watch group not very well-trained driving around in vehicles antagonizing other people it doesn't make very much sense. Ever heard of the term if it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make "sense"? well that applies perfectly here.

The U.S. is not a third world poverty-stricken dirt hole, if a person lives in a bad neighborhood like that in the states there's plenty of opportunities for a person to move into a better area. There's no reason people visually spotting a person that doesn't belong in their secluded neighborhood cannot contact local municipal police or county police, and if that doesn't go anywhere the state police. But continue to rattle on about murdering children, it becomes so dumb after one point that's its funny a grown adult actually believes this non-sense.
Anonymous

Japan

#3573 Jun 26, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hell dude! You're from Shimonoseki? Expat living out there, I assume? Weird (but awesome) to someone hailing from Yamaguchi.
I was out in Japan for ages, though over in the bigger cities.
I wouldn't pay too much mind to RS. He's not entirely lucid most of the time. He's become something of a half-literate, slightly offensive mascot for the board.
I am a yankee, I work here in Yamaguchi. It is good to meet a good Brit on topix man, cheers!

Yeah this place is full of trolls but there's always a couple others you can have a decent convo with.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3574 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you wonder if Reader's kids are employable.
outside the public sector, no.
Anonymous

Japan

#3575 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman wasn't 'on duty' that night or under the banner of any organization. He was a resident on the way to the grocery store. Initiating verbal contact is NOT a crime. Neither is self defense when the response to that contact is a beating by a thug.
Verbal contact isn't a crime but his intentions can come off perceived he antagonized Martin when the operator on the phone repeatedly told him to stand down. What happened afterwards is all still one big gray area. That is what the court trial is about, everyone knows it. Zimmerman looks like a ghost up there on camera and presumably so, knowing all this was preventable on his own accord.

Location hidden

#3576 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I had to break your post down in two points.
<quoted text>
Government parasite? What do you mean by this? I am done here if you cannot have a reasonable conversation.
<quoted text>
We'll first when you should know I support an innocent person defending themself and/or their family if someone trespasses onto their personal property and in their home. When you factor in a neighborhood watch group not very well-trained driving around in vehicles antagonizing other people it doesn't make very much sense. Ever heard of the term if it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make "sense"? well that applies perfectly here.
The U.S. is not a third world poverty-stricken dirt hole, if a person lives in a bad neighborhood like that in the states there's plenty of opportunities for a person to move into a better area. There's no reason people visually spotting a person that doesn't belong in their secluded neighborhood cannot contact local municipal police or county police, and if that doesn't go anywhere the state police. But continue to rattle on about murdering children, it becomes so dumb after one point that's its funny a grown adult actually believes this non-sense.
You should probably get back to watching anime.
Anonymous

Japan

#3577 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably get back to watching anime.
Wow? That's the best you can do?

Go fk yourself.
Anonymous

Japan

#3578 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebonics, Reader.
You add so much knowledge to this thread here.

Good job peanut head.

Hilliard, OH

#3579 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Verbal contact isn't a crime but his intentions can come off perceived he antagonized Martin when the operator on the phone repeatedly told him to stand down. What happened afterwards is all still one big gray area. That is what the court trial is about, everyone knows it. Zimmerman looks like a ghost up there on camera and presumably so, knowing all this was preventable on his own accord.
The dispatcher has no legal authority to direct 911 callers to any action or inaction.
If Ashtray's actions are called justified, then I expect open season on aggressive panhandlers without legal ramifications.

Hilliard, OH

#3580 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job peanut head.
You really should get the lay of the land here, newb. You're making an ass of yourself.

Location hidden

#3581 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job peanut head.
You don't even know the plain facts of the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,489
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 3 min They cannot kill ... 18
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 4 min Duke for Mayor 42
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 7 min BizzyBee 70
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min Pale Rider 3,548
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 80
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 1 hr Obama is Bush wit... 8
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]