#3523 Jun 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one of them had a gun.
And only one owns property. So?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3524 Jun 26, 2013
Meanwhile, defense attorney Mark O’Mara cross-examined Wendy Dorival, who served as volunteer program coordinator for the Sanford Police Department. Dorival stated that neighborhood watch volunteers were not supposed to follow suspects, but added that she thought Zimmerman was a professional person, and had tried to recruit him to a citizens patrol program. She said that it was suspicious that a person – Trayvon Martin – was walking in the rain between houses without a particular purpose.

According to another witness, a 911 operator, it is not within the purview of 911 operators to give orders to callers.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Hmmm...what we've been saying all along, Reader...on both counts.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3525 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's parents contacted an attorney when it appeared as though there was no likely action being taken in the death of their son.
Nobody came looking for them.
I suggested a number of explanations for the lagging response of the SPD.
The case for self-defense consists of the narrative of George Zimmerman, which is contradicted by a number of physical facts and the ongoing testimony of eye witnesses.
Keep watching.
Their attorney makes my skin crawl every time I see him. Not saying they should not have an attorney, but something always screams "ick" to me when I see him.

I really have tried to self reflect and figure it out, but something is not kosher with him.

Columbus, OH

#3526 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Meanwhile, defense attorney Mark O’Mara cross-examined Wendy Dorival, who served as volunteer program coordinator for the Sanford Police Department. Dorival stated that neighborhood watch volunteers were not supposed to follow suspects, but added that she thought Zimmerman was a professional person, and had tried to recruit him to a citizens patrol program. She said that it was suspicious that a person – Trayvon Martin – was walking in the rain between houses without a particular purpose.
According to another witness, a 911 operator, it is not within the purview of 911 operators to give orders to callers.
Reader will be upset if he isn't convicted...O'Mara doing a better job of reasonable doubt right now. Plenty of drama to continue, but the prosecution has the burden of proof.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3527 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Reader will be upset if he isn't convicted...
That's an understatement.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3528 Jun 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. The anti-gun and PBGI activists were on this case like flies on fresh horsepuckey.
There was no lagging response. It is a fact that on-scene law enforcement found Zimmerman's account to be supported, as will this jury.
Six weeks for an arrest.

And only after the FDLE carried out their own investigation.

I'd say that's a lag.

And how about Serino's four rewrites--each downgrading the findings?

Location hidden

#3529 Jun 26, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>And only one owns property. So?
Neither one owns property.

Point?

Hilliard, OH

#3530 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Their attorney makes my skin crawl every time I see him. Not saying they should not have an attorney, but something always screams "ick" to me when I see him.
I really have tried to self reflect and figure it out, but something is not kosher with him.
Because he's a member of the PBGI gang.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#3531 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Six weeks for an arrest.
I'd say that's a lag.
Yeah, that would have long enough for Ash-tray to be reinstated to school and expelled again.

Location hidden

#3532 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Six weeks for an arrest.
And only after the FDLE carried out their own investigation.
I'd say that's a lag.
And how about Serino's four rewrites--each downgrading the findings?
What do you not understand about on-scene law enforcement finding no cause for arrest?

Location hidden

#3533 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Umm, no.

Ms. Dorival did not at all address whether Trayvon Martin was doing anything suspicious.

She was asked if someone walking in the rain might be considered suspicious if they were not obviously exercising or something. She said, yes, if they were just walking around in circles.

West pushed--suggesting that she eliminate the walking around in circles. Would just walking in the rain be considered suspicious behavior. She said yes, if they had no purpose.

Left hanging was how anyone might know what another's purpose is.

And we know that Trayvon had a purpose. He went to the store and was returning.

Hilliard, OH

#3534 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Reader will be upset if he isn't convicted...O'Mara doing a better job of reasonable doubt right now. Plenty of drama to continue, but the prosecution has the burden of proof.
Upset? She may slink off for months again.

Location hidden

#3535 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Watching an update this morning from the "eyewitness",(black lady, blue shirt) he's been doing a stellar job thus far.
I saw the interview that Anderson Cooper did with O'Mara last night. Very interesting.
Was that the Indian-looking lady who testified that she heard running going north (left to right outside her window)?

I missed most of O'Mara's cross of her--but I had heard from a number who described it as bullying.

O'Mara has to keep up the public appearances even though he can no longer use them to influence the jury. He has to keep their donors stirred up and giving.

Location hidden

#3536 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the Indian-looking lady who testified that she heard running going north (left to right outside her window)?
I missed most of O'Mara's cross of her--but I had heard from a number who described it as bullying.
O'Mara has to keep up the public appearances even though he can no longer use them to influence the jury. He has to keep their donors stirred up and giving.
"bullying"....ROFLMA O.

Already assigning blame for Zimmerman's acquittal?

Location hidden

#3537 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Their attorney makes my skin crawl every time I see him. Not saying they should not have an attorney, but something always screams "ick" to me when I see him.
Recalls Amos & Andy stereotypes?

A couple of his partners make a better public appearance.

Location hidden

#3538 Jun 26, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that would have long enough for Trayvon to be reinstated to school and expelled again.
Your point?

Hilliard, OH

#3539 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no.
Ms. Dorival did not at all address whether Trayvon Martin was doing anything suspicious.
She was asked if someone walking in the rain might be considered suspicious if they were not obviously exercising or something. She said, yes, if they were just walking around in circles.
West pushed--suggesting that she eliminate the walking around in circles. Would just walking in the rain be considered suspicious behavior. She said yes, if they had no purpose.
Left hanging was how anyone might know what another's purpose is.
And we know that Trayvon had a purpose. He went to the store and was returning.
With his ingredients for Lean...

Columbus, OH

#3540 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is the witness. I would hardly call O'Mara"s cross bullying. She all of a sudden testified that she saw left to right, first time defense heard that info. She had to also admit that she started a FB page against Zimmerman. He shredded her. Even if you were on the jury, you would have to discount her testimony.

Columbus, OH

#3541 Jun 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Recalls Amos & Andy stereotypes?
A couple of his partners make a better public appearance.
Know of the phrase Amos and Andy, but way before my time old lady :) There is just something about him that doesn't resonate with me. It drives me crazy. When he is on TV, I really try to figure out what bugs me; innate distrust, body language, verbiage?

I know you want George convicted, if he did not act within the law, go to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200. Something with the Martin lawyer and the Martin's smells like the anchovies that Pizza 4 U would deliver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chanukah hanukkah day 2 14 min They cannot kill ... 1
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 21 min They cannot kill ... 10
Obscene Bumber Stickers 42 min They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 52 min bumper season 6
Coleman endorses Ginther for mayor 57 min They cannot kill ... 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 58 min Duke for Mayor 204
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr Male 73
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 2 hr Neutral Party 253
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 4 hr BizzyBee 9
Columbus Dating