Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir are a knob. Who supports public lynch-mobs? If you support a potential group of neighborhood watch guards banding together and murdering innocent children in the future your moral compass is off. When these same watch guards want to pretend to be and play secret service agents, they make mistakes and use poor judgment.
Go find a clue.
Holy hell dude! You're from Shimonoseki? Expat living out there, I assume? Weird (but awesome) to someone hailing from Yamaguchi.

I was out in Japan for ages, though over in the bigger cities.

I wouldn't pay too much mind to RS. He's not entirely lucid most of the time. He's become something of a half-literate, slightly offensive mascot for the board.
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir are a knob. Who supports public lynch-mobs? If you support a potential group of neighborhood watch guards banding together and murdering innocent children in the future your moral compass is off. When these same watch guards want to pretend to be and play secret service agents, they make mistakes and use poor judgment.
Go find a clue.
So only a government parasite makes good judgments, hardly.

If children are casing neighborhoods and are tattooed thugs by all means put them down, it will save the tax payers millions in the long run

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that tomorrow (Wed) Dee Dee is testifying.
Is that correct?
I don't know the order of the witnesses. Some have suggested that Rachel (Deedee's real name) would make a good witness for the wrap-up.

They seem to be focusing right now on the witnesses who live in the townhomes surrounding.

And the judge ruled to allow Zimmerman's previous calls to police, so they are going to have to loop back and pick that up as well.
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You find humor in the death of a young man?
A young man who is an upstanding citizen and an asset to the community? No.
A young man who is a drug dealer, thief and who is kicked out of school numerous times? Yes, Hell Yes.
Unfortunately for Ash-tray, he did not fall into the upstanding asset category.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon now...Reader is countin' on DeeDee to bring that conviction home.
I have actually never thought that the trial hinged on Rachel (AKA Deedee)'s testimony. She is one of a number of witnesses who offer pieces of a picture.

The recording of her conversation with Crump was fairly important in rallying public opinion--which was significant in keeping the pressure on for FDLE and others to continue investigation and eventually make an arrest. And I see nothing to convince me that this would have happened otherwise (meaning without public pressure). The SPD Chief was making public statements that they could not counter Zimmerman's SYG claim.

But, in terms of the court case, I think she is one voice among many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Babs wrote:
<quoted text>A young man who is an upstanding citizen and an asset to the community? No.
A young man who is a drug dealer, thief and who is kicked out of school numerous times? Yes, Hell Yes.
Unfortunately for Trayvon, he did not fall into the upstanding asset category.
We will never know if Trayvon would have ultimately fallen into the upstanding asset category.

But, it doesn't appear as though his killer did.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have actually never thought that the trial hinged on Rachel (AKA Deedee)'s testimony. She is one of a number of witnesses who offer pieces of a picture.
The recording of her conversation with Crump was fairly important in rallying public opinion--which was significant in keeping the pressure on for FDLE and others to continue investigation and eventually make an arrest. And I see nothing to convince me that this would have happened otherwise (meaning without public pressure). The SPD Chief was making public statements that they could not counter Zimmerman's SYG claim.
So...you're all for arresting US citizens based upon public opinion as opposed to evidence?
Not surprising.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Dee Dee's credibility is shot to hell.
And I fully expect O'Mara to make mincemeat of her.
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know if Trayvon would have ultimately fallen into the upstanding asset category.
But, it doesn't appear as though his killer did.
We already know he did not. Here is how it is known Reader, try to keep up. 1. Upstanding folk dont sell, and use, illegal drugs. 2. Good folk don't have possession of stolen jewelry and the tools used to commit the theft. 3. Being kicked out of school mulitiple times shows he was an ignorant moron who refused to foloow the rules. He thought the rules were for everyone else but not for him because according to his own words he was "The no-limit N'er" i.e thug, wanna-be tough guy and all around punk who got what he deserved.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're all for arresting US citizens based upon public opinion as opposed to evidence?
Not surprising.
No.

I am opposed to sweeping crimes under the rug based on either racial biases, good ol' boys influence, shoddy police work or faulty understandings of the SYG law.

But it happens.

And I would suggest that for every Trayvon Martin with parents sufficiently savvy to push on the criminal justice system there are many more who fall by the wayside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be with you, but it is the opinion of the jury that counts.

And again, she is one witness among many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
For the jury's sake, I hope the court has an Ebonics translator on hand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I am opposed to sweeping crimes under the rug based on either racial biases, good ol' boys influence, shoddy police work or faulty understandings of the SYG law.
You have no evidence of any of the above.

And Martin's parents were willing pawns in the hands of the Professional Black Grievance Industry, to whom you also bow.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
For the jury's sake, I hope the court has an Ebonics translator on hand.
And an ENT (Emergency Nail Technician.)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching an update this morning from the "eyewitness",(black lady, blue shirt) he's been doing a stellar job thus far.

I saw the interview that Anderson Cooper did with O'Mara last night. Very interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Babs wrote:
<quoted text>We already know he did not. Here is how it is known Reader, try to keep up. 1. Upstanding folk dont sell, and use, illegal drugs. 2. Good folk don't have possession of stolen jewelry and the tools used to commit the theft. 3. Being kicked out of school mulitiple times shows he was an ignorant moron who refused to foloow the rules. He thought the rules were for everyone else but not for him because according to his own words he was "The no-limit N'er" i.e thug, wanna-be tough guy and all around punk who got what he deserved.
You, of course, are putting your money on "datniggytb" (from Zimmerman's Myspace), who also went by the name "ohtobekingagain" and talked disparagingly about Mexicans getting in the way of his car and bragged that his buddies went to jail be never dropped the dime on him.

Many people possess screwdrivers--I myself have many, all shapes and sizes. Doesn't make me a thief. Jewelry reportedly found in Trayvon's bookbag was never linked to any theft.

His school record, which has been leaked, is protected under FERPA and HIPAA, and highly unlikely to be presented at trial. Why? Because it is irrelevant. He is the victim of a crime--not the defendent. The defense has sought to make this a battle between two foes leaking multiple disparaging details through the press and online. It is not. Their client stands accused of 2nd degree murder, a very serious charge. The victim stands accused of nothing.
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman will taste the justice.

The lawyer with his knock knock joke tried to pull the stupidity on him and the focus off of Zimmerman.

To no avail. Foolish parlor tricks and immature witnesses will not help Zimmerman escape the gates of hell.

So it is written. So shall it be done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence of any of the above.
And Martin's parents were willing pawns in the hands of the Professional Black Grievance Industry, to whom you also bow.
Trayvon's parents contacted an attorney when it appeared as though there was no likely action being taken in the death of their son.

Nobody came looking for them.

I suggested a number of explanations for the lagging response of the SPD.

The case for self-defense consists of the narrative of George Zimmerman, which is contradicted by a number of physical facts and the ongoing testimony of eye witnesses.

Keep watching.
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, are putting your money on "datniggytb" (from Zimmerman's Myspace), who also went by the name "ohtobekingagain" and talked disparagingly about Mexicans getting in the way of his car and bragged that his buddies went to jail be never dropped the dime on him.
Many people possess screwdrivers--I myself have many, all shapes and sizes. Doesn't make me a thief. Jewelry reportedly found in Trayvon's bookbag was never linked to any theft.
His school record, which has been leaked, is protected under FERPA and HIPAA, and highly unlikely to be presented at trial. Why? Because it is irrelevant. He is the victim of a crime--not the defendent. The defense has sought to make this a battle between two foes leaking multiple disparaging details through the press and online. It is not. Their client stands accused of 2nd degree murder, a very serious charge. The victim stands accused of nothing.
There were to parties involved in the situation that night. Both could have done things differently to prevent the ultimate outcome but yet only one background and past history is relevant??? Get the F outta here you "ignant" B. That certainly is not open and honest, which is what a trial is supposed to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's parents contacted an attorney when it appeared as though there was no likely action being taken in the death of their son.
Nobody came looking for them.
I suggested a number of explanations for the lagging response of the SPD.
The case for self-defense consists of the narrative of George Zimmerman, which is contradicted by a number of physical facts and the ongoing testimony of eye witnesses.
Keep watching.
You are delusional. The anti-gun and PBGI activists were on this case like flies on fresh horsepuckey.

There was no lagging response. It is a fact that on-scene law enforcement found Zimmerman's account to be supported, as will this jury.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 189
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr In one month 1,984
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 1 hr Nickled Dimed 1
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 1 hr d pantz 10
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 1 hr d pantz 16
JBThugwork 2 hr yeah baby 1
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 2 hr ChilliGal 31
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••