Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3479 Jun 25, 2013
Just a few minutes ago, I saw Trevon Martin dead, but he wasn't close to the sidewalk.

Did George Zimmerman,call Trevon Martin a name? Thus causing Travon Martin to punch Zimmerman in the nose and Zimmerman fall backward on the sidewalk? Zimmerman was the agressor, he got up and at close range shot Travon Martin. Or else how did the body wind up away from the sidewalk?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3480 Jun 25, 2013
I saw a photo of a dead body. The body of Trayvon Martin. If Zimmerman was saying, he was being a point of of dying on the sidewalk. Why is that body not on the sidwalk.

I believe there was a fight, I believe Travon Martin was leaving, Zimmerman the agressor, got up from the sidewalk, then Travon Martin started screaming for his life.

Zimmerman going after Travon. Martin turns, screaming, Zimmerman shoots Martin, at close range. I bet the fight and shooting never last a 1 minute or less.

In court, Zimmerman, has no emotion. Just like a cold blooded killer. Remember he killed an unarmed boy, that had done nothing, but trying to get to where he was staying, at his Fathers home.

What did Zimmerman say at the end of his phone call to Police?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3481 Jun 25, 2013
Zimmerman the Agressor

Travon Martin Girlfriend:

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life. Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea.

The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.

Trayvon Martin, 17, was fatally shot by...

Neighborhood-Watch Shooting:

Girlfriend Speaks

Trayvon Martin's Alleged Killer: 911 Calls
Florida Teen Killed by Community-Watch Member

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said,'What are you following me for,' and the man said,'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell.

I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.

http://www.bing.com/news/search...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3482 Jun 25, 2013
The last witness today testified that she heard/saw the two moving north (left to right) past her house, which I believe is the third house south of the 't' where Zimmerman claims he was attacked.

I missed the end of it, but I believe the defense tried to attack her credibility. Apparently she 'liked' a Justice for Trayvon site on Facebook. We'll have to see what the jury believes.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3483 Jun 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
The last witness today testified that she heard/saw the two moving north (left to right) past her house, which I believe is the third house south of the 't' where Zimmerman claims he was attacked.
I missed the end of it, but I believe the defense tried to attack her credibility. Apparently she 'liked' a Justice for Trayvon site on Facebook. We'll have to see what the jury believes.
I read somewhere that tomorrow (Wed) Dee Dee is testifying.

Is that correct?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3484 Jun 25, 2013
This ought to be comedy gold:

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails"

The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”

Rachel Jeantel is expected to soon testify about a phone conversation she had with Trayvon Martin moments before the unarmed teenager was shot to death by Zimmerman on February 26, 2012. Pictured at right, Jeantel, who has been referred to as Martin’s girlfriend, has not been fully identified in advance of her testimony. She has only been referred to in court and legal pleadings as “Rachel,” or, more commonly,“Witness #8.”

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/si...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/r...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3485 Jun 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails"
The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”
Rachel Jeantel is expected to soon testify about a phone conversation she had with Trayvon Martin moments before the unarmed teenager was shot to death by Zimmerman on February 26, 2012. Pictured at right, Jeantel, who has been referred to as Martin’s girlfriend, has not been fully identified in advance of her testimony. She has only been referred to in court and legal pleadings as “Rachel,” or, more commonly,“Witness #8.”
C'mon now...Reader is countin' on DeeDee to bring that conviction home.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3486 Jun 25, 2013
George Zimmerman was fed up with "punks" getting away with crime and shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "because he wanted to," not because he had to, prosecutors argued Monday, while the neighborhood watch volunteer's attorney said the killing was self-defense against a young man who was slamming Zimmerman's head against the pavement.

The location of the body, doesn't look like Zimmermanm, was facing death. The screaming of Travon Martin on the phone call is facing certain death.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3487 Jun 25, 2013
The Mind of a Killer

Prosecutor John Guy's first words to jurors recounted what Zimmerman told a police dispatcher in a call shortly before the fatal confrontation with Martin: "F------ punks. These a-------. They always get away."

Zimmerman mind:

This Black Punk will not get away!

Bang!

Travon Martin killed away from sidewalk, as he was trying to escape the aggressor (killer) George Zimmerman. Powerful evidence for the prosecution. The dead body leaves a lasting impression on jury.

Killer shows no emotion. Zimmerman nearly asleep yesterday. Does he feel the trial is boring, just let me go home, I stopped a Black boy! I should be a hero. Is that the mind of Zimmerman in his trial?

Zimmerman on trial for Second degree Murder. He is lucky it is Second Degree Murder, in the charge.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#3488 Jun 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The Mind of a Killer
Prosecutor John Guy's first words to jurors recounted what Zimmerman told a police dispatcher in a call shortly before the fatal confrontation with Martin: "F------ punks. These a-------. They always get away."
Zimmerman mind:
Bang!
Travon Martin killed away from sidewalk, as he was trying to escape the aggressor (killer) George Zimmerman. Powerful evidence for the prosecution. The dead body leaves a lasting impression on jury.
Killer shows no emotion. Zimmerman nearly asleep yesterday. Does he feel the trial is boring, just let me go home, I stopped a Black boy! I should be a hero. Is that the mind of Zimmerman in his trial?
Zimmerman on trial for Second degree Murder. He is lucky it is Second Degree Murder, in the charge.
I bet you woukd chew the arm of a 17 year old self professed thug and beat him to death with it if he stole a frie from you.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3489 Jun 25, 2013
Travon Martin begs for his life when he trurn around. Zimmerman with gun drawn.

Bang

Black Punk did not get away!

Too bad!

Did Zimmerman need a gun to be a nighborhood watchman?

NO!

Should he stopped following Travon Martin?

YES!

GUILTY as charged!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3490 Jun 25, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you woukd chew the arm of a 17 year old self professed thug and beat him to death with it if he stole a frie from you.
If you ever made ant sense punk, I would agree with you. You are as stupid as Zimmerman.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3491 Jun 25, 2013
How many Punks Support George Zimmerman?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3492 Jun 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
WOW
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3493 Jun 25, 2013
What George Zimmerman did or didn't do before, during and after the shooting of Trayvon Martin? Are we tired of the unwarranted attacks on Trayvon Martin his problems at school as if they had anything to do with what he was reportedly doing the night of February 26th? We need some resolution to this before things get worse. As we watch the video of George Zimmerman walking into the police station, speculation abounds. Did he have a gash on the back of his head? Were those stitches there? If so, did he receive medical attention for the stitches?

Did the police send him to the hospital?

Was the beating that bad?

Did Zimmerman look like a man, that has just fought for his life, in self defense, when he got out of Police car? Where were the bandages? Was there blood streaming from the back of his head?

Since the video was timed at about 35 minutes after the reported shooting took place, was there time for him to be treated at an emergency room? Where was blood on his clothing from his supposed bloody/broken nose and/or from Trayvon? Why did he exit the patrol car in a manner inconsistent with someone who had just been in the fight for his life? Why did police allow him to walk around in the shoes that could have provided evidence? If this video occurred a mere 35 minutes after the shooting, how much time did it take to investigate the crime scene? Was evidence taken from Zimmerman's clothing? Where are the alleged grass stains?

And now yet another witness has come forward. This person says that Zimmerman got up quickly right after the shot was fired. Does this square with Zimmerman's story that Trayvon had him pinned on the ground and had been banging his head on the pavement in the struggle right before the shot was fired? If Trayvon had been on top of Zimmerman, how did he get up so quickly under the weight of a dead and bloodied body? If there is a gash on Zimmerman's head it appears to be towards the top of his head. How could that have been the result of someone pounding his head into the pavement? The longer this goes on, the more questions there are and the longer the situation festers in the court of public opinion.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3494 Jun 25, 2013
When will Neutral Party come up with a trail of chicken bones from McDonald's leading to the crime scene?

I am still looking for that location of McDonald's in Warsaw Neutral. I have Googled, not there Neutral. I was in Warsaw on June 8, I didn't see any McDonalds Neutral. My first time since being there doing some photography of some old very pretty homes, in the summer of 2004 I believe.

President Obama is so smart, he knows Zimmerman shot a defenseless kid to death.

Have you nothing to say except talk about chicken bones Neutral. After 3 years of BS, I would think you would have something different. You follow me like a puppy after a bone.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3495 Jun 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
All the pieces come out and start to pile up for form a picture.
Yeah, keep your day job.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3496 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The Mind of a Killer
Zimmerman mind:
Bang!
and in todays society we reward punks with treasure.

We ignore millions of people breaking the law and make excuses, and when someone ends lunacy the same who reward bad behavior want to execute them.

the same people kill babies because it removes responsibility.

this country needs divided in half immediately to prevent all out civil war. Just read the news or posts on this site as fact check.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3497 Jun 26, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
How many Punks Support George Zimmerman?
ZERO....easy answer.

the punks respect Zimmerman because he kills punks.

punks won't support doom to themselves, and not many stupid enough to challenge either.
Anonymous

Japan

#3498 Jun 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid !!!!!!! you......stupid.
neighbor watch programs are there because the police are not. Neighbors band together to perform the duty of protecting their property.
you don't like it.
sucks to be you.
going way beyond? why don't you try breaking into my house.....see what happens.
And you sir are a knob. Who supports public lynch-mobs? If you support a potential group of neighborhood watch guards banding together and murdering innocent children in the future your moral compass is off. When these same watch guards want to pretend to be and play secret service agents, they make mistakes and use poor judgment.

Go find a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in America 3 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr Oliver Canterbury 36
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 4 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 5 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 5 hr Duke for Mayor 658
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 5 hr They cannot kill ... 18
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 6 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs