Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3457 Jun 25, 2013
People send loaded magazines by fed ex to Zimmerman. 9mm preferred.

He is surrounded by hostels and needs to defend himself.

If there are any patriots in Florida, then go get Zimmerman out of the nut farm, and back to America.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3458 Jun 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Z
i
m
m
e
r
m
a
n
i
s
g
o
i
n
g
d
o
w
n
and his girlfriend smiles when he does.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3459 Jun 25, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, another numb skull to dummy
up the place...
Zimmerman's lawyer is top notch. No wonder you sheep are backing him. Maybe you can help him get Chris Angel in there tomorrow and try and mind freak 'em...
maybe Zimmerman needs broke out of jail by our military as payback for the court assisting muslim terrorists kill their brothers in cold blood on base.

Zimmerman was on patrol against neighborhood robberies, our military preparing for deployment.....both occasions the liberals and media are on the wrong side.

the real terrorists are the media, our politicians, and rogue judges.

now you know why they want gun control.....they are very afraid because some remember history.

Revolutionary war 2 seems impossible to avoid.

if you don't want this July 4th to be the last independence day america celebrates, then something gives.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3460 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
It's what happens when you live in tourist areas. It's murder on the property values but there's not much that can be done, really.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3461 Jun 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, he wasn't hired, he was a volunteer member of a blockwatch. Conceptually, blockwatches are nothing more than groups of neighbors who agree to get to know one another and to keep an eye out for and report suspicious stuff.
I would imagine that what the HOA was accused of was knowing that Z. was going way beyond this and continued to refer people to him and to give verbal support to his "group," which may only have consisted of himself.
hey stupid !!!!!!! you......stupid.

neighbor watch programs are there because the police are not. Neighbors band together to perform the duty of protecting their property.

you don't like it.

sucks to be you.

going way beyond? why don't you try breaking into my house.....see what happens.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3462 Jun 25, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what happens when you live in tourist areas. It's murder on the property values but there's not much that can be done, really.
property values should soar because it is safe due to citizens gunning down criminals.

the entire country needs to emulate the behavior.

the police can write traffic tickets, because politics prevents them from punishing criminal behavior.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3463 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
property values should soar because it is safe due to citizens gunning down criminals.
the police can write traffic tickets, because politics prevents them from punishing criminal behavior.
ummm...do you know what a hostel is?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3464 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
People send loaded magazines by fed ex to Zimmerman. 9mm preferred.
If there are any patriots in Florida, then go get Zimmerman out of the nut farm, and back to America.
Now that is weapons grade crazy right there. What is the matter with you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3465 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe Zimmerman needs broke out of jail by our military as payback for the court assisting muslim terrorists kill their brothers in cold blood on base.
Zimmerman was on patrol against neighborhood robberies, our military preparing for deployment.....both occasions the liberals and media are on the wrong side.
now you know why they want gun control.....they are very afraid because some remember history.
if you don't want this July 4th to be the last independence day america celebrates, then something gives.
Is there a strategic reason for changing the name from Civil War 2 to Revolutionary War 2?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3466 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>knock knock jokes in this joke of a court case seems appropriate.

we want to pardon for breaking laws millions, but execute a man for defending himself.

We have a muslim terrorist that shot and killed our brave solders on our base, and he has the same people protecting him that want to crucify Zimmerman.

My advice.....buy ammo....lots of it.

The lunatics are running the asylum, and ammo ends their reign.
You should probably purchase more foil for your hat as well...

Wow.

Brooklyn, New York

#3467 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>maybe Zimmerman needs broke out of jail by our military as payback for the court assisting muslim terrorists kill their brothers in cold blood on base.

Maybe you can hire The A-Team to help you with your break out attempt.

I'd like to see Mr. T back in action.

The lunatic fringe alive and well on topix.

Brooklyn, New York

#3468 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>property values should soar because it is safe due to citizens gunning down criminals.

I think you truly believe what you're saying...

A bit scary. Yet the young black teen is portrayed as a thug and you are a "patriot"?

Something is terribly wrong here.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3471 Jun 25, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize that transposition just embarrassed you, do you?
Dude has absolutely no clue at all. He is the best.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3472 Jun 25, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude has absolutely no clue at all. He is the best.
I'm slightly suspicious that he's a bot, designed to create stream of consciousness free form works as part of a project looking at human/AI interactions.

A chatbot built for digital performance art.

But this doesn't make me love his posts any less.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3473 Jun 25, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm slightly suspicious that he's a bot, designed to create stream of consciousness free form works as part of a project looking at human/AI interactions.
A chatbot built for digital performance art.
But this doesn't make me love his posts any less.
I love Bubba, especially when we discuss our yet to be scheduled duel...Bubba armed with knitting needles, and me with an AR 15.

Or the time he was gonna run me over with his hubba bubba truck while I was riding my bicycle down Brady Lake Road in the middle of the night.

Bubba's the best.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3474 Jun 25, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Again O’Mara proved quite clever. One of his first questions to Gaugh seemed to come out of the blue:“Do you actually remember any of this that you just testified to?”
“No, sir,” Gaugh answered.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
As I recall, that was after he failed in getting the guy to say that he came from behind the counter because he thought that Trayvon looked suspicious and wanted to keep an eye on him.

Then he went on to ask the guy how tall he is.

Don West yesterday tried to make the claim that Trayvon was actually taller than the 5'11" reported by the ME's report--saying that with shoes and a hoodie he was actually over 6' tall.

Location hidden

#3475 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
neighbor watch programs are there because the police are not. Neighbors band together to perform the duty of protecting their property.
you don't like it.
sucks to be you.
going way beyond? why don't you try breaking into my house.....see what happens.
Well, RS. The SPD NW liaison testified today that a big part of her work is about just bringing neighbors together so that they know one another.

Further, the HOA President testified that he didn't believe that there was a need for a NW there. And its creation and implementation was pretty much wholly a George Zimmerman thing. People signed up to be block captains but both the HOA Pres and the NW liaison testified that Zimmerman never followed up with them in any way.

Location hidden

#3476 Jun 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't like it.
sucks to be you.
BTW--the HOA had the option of requesting patrols from SPD. They have since done so.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3477 Jun 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, that was after he failed in getting the guy to say that he came from behind the counter because he thought that Trayvon looked suspicious and wanted to keep an eye on him.
Then he went on to ask the guy how tall he is.
Don West yesterday tried to make the claim that Trayvon was actually taller than the 5'11" reported by the ME's report--saying that with shoes and a hoodie he was actually over 6' tall.
There's a lot more to Q&A than Q&A. But by all means, carry on with your play-by-play analysis.

Location hidden

#3478 Jun 25, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot more to Q&A than Q&A. But by all means, carry on with your play-by-play analysis.
All the pieces come out and start to pile up for form a picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 5 min Big Papa Tea 186
Deron and Jovawn Leeper (Dec '12) 7 min just say NO 8
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 21 min M I C 249
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 27 min Which Church 4
Police beat White Woman 1 hr Huey 24
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 2 hr BizzyBee 3
Two People Shot Within 30 Minutes In East Columbus 2 hr know what I mean ... 6
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search