|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
This photo and other related police evidence were shown to the jury today.
enjoy ragboy.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Zimmerm...
The defense had about a two hour opening statement. Lotsa pictures with circles and arrows and all kindsa things.

Then they tried to get the victim's parent's barred from the courtroom.

The defense is currently chipping away at the dispatcher--who explains that he is not allowed to give orders, but will use language like "we don't need you to do that" to advised.
Che Reagan Christ

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm hot for judge Nelson.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense had about a two hour opening statement. Lotsa pictures with circles and arrows and all kindsa things.
The defense is currently chipping away at the dispatcher--who explains that he is not allowed to give orders, but will use language like "we don't need you to do that" to advised.
Well FKA Reader, Crump and Zimmerman's parents were barred from the courtroom as potential witnesses, which is appropriate.

Funny thing, I am watching the trail on CNN uninterrupted so I would guess any prospective witness could do the same.

If Trayvon's parents are not going to testify, I have no problem with them remaining in the courtroom which is their right.

It's just getting started, don't get too excited.
I guess you saw that the bloody Zimmerman photos were immediately entered as evidence.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FKA Reader, Crump and Zimmerman's parents were barred from the courtroom as potential witnesses, which is appropriate.
Funny thing, I am watching the trail on CNN uninterrupted so I would guess any prospective witness could do the same.
If Trayvon's parents are not going to testify, I have no problem with them remaining in the courtroom which is their right.
It's just getting started, don't get too excited.
I guess you saw that the bloody Zimmerman photos were immediately entered as evidence.
Well, actually, it's a bit more complex than that. There are prior decisions establishing the right of the victim's family to be in the court room. O'Mara apparently got his undies in a bunch--he actually suggested that both sets of parents be barred to make things more equal.

But then they brought it up again after the opening statements claiming that Tracy Martin presented a security risk. Apparently some shirt-tail cousin of Zimmerman's told Shellie two weeks ago that Tracy muttered a curse under his breath when they were passing one another outside the courtroom (the cousin was holding the courtroom door open for Tracy).

The Judge cut that one off and said that the family gets to stay.

Now O'Mara is honked off that he forgot to object when the state put into evidence one of the earlier NEN police calls. Prosecution says that it helps to establish the state of mind that went into the statements about "f--ing punks," and "these a$$holes always get away." So far the Judge is disinclined to strike that. But--they are debating what goes into state of mind. Apparently they will continue in the AM.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>

West was falling all over himself trying to get all those displays and pictures up.

Seemed odd in an opening.

But, I would have thought they would have done better to stick to a simpler message about what was coming, with perhaps just the one picture. When he came back after lunch he sounded much better for about 5-10 minutes then went off rambling again.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
West was falling all over himself trying to get all those displays and pictures up.
But, I would have thought they would have done better to stick to a simpler message about what was coming, with perhaps just the one picture. When he came back after lunch he sounded much better for about 5-10 minutes then went off rambling again.
Nothing was more ridiculous than the second sentence of the prosecutor's opening statement. He should audition for Howard Stern's job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing was more ridiculous than the second sentence of the prosecutor's opening statement. He should audition for Howard Stern's job.
His first two sentences were quoting Zimmerman, as I recall.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a lawyer, I have always held thought the photo was the end of the states case.

no doubt you disagree.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Did Zimmermans lawyer tell a fkn knock knock joke?!?!?!?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

West must be from the law offices of Moe, Larry, and Curly...nyuk, nyuk ,nyuk...

Maybe tomorrow he'll saw a lady in half...
Pinky

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
West must be from the law offices of Moe, Larry, and Curly...nyuk, nyuk ,nyuk...
Maybe tomorrow he'll saw a lady in half...
Oh goody. Bozo just joined the party. Nothing like the intelligent words of Black Rhino to complete the evening. LOL

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm pretty sure he's going to do "pull my finger" tomorrow.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like a little levity in the courtroom to help things go your way. Especially a murder trial.

He should try a top ten list next, and wind up his closing argument with a pie fight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a lawyer, I have always held thought the photo was the end of the states case.
no doubt you disagree.
That's what I've been saying for quite some time.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody. Bozo just joined the party. Nothing like the intelligent words of Black Rhino to complete the evening. LOL
*blank stare*

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody. Bozo just joined the party. Nothing like the intelligent words of Black Rhino to complete the evening. LOL
Oh look, another numb skull to dummy
up the place...

Zimmerman's lawyer is top notch. No wonder you sheep are backing him. Maybe you can help him get Chris Angel in there tomorrow and try and mind freak 'em...

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Z
i
m
m
e
r
m
a
n
i
s
g
o
i
n
g
d
o
w
n
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again O’Mara proved quite clever. One of his first questions to Gaugh seemed to come out of the blue:“Do you actually remember any of this that you just testified to?”

“No, sir,” Gaugh answered.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
O’Mara also followed upon the issue of Zimmerman switching the meeting point from the clubhouse to the vehicle to the phone, which the State had suggested indicated some surreptitious motive on Zimmerman’s part: O’Mara:“Did that give you, the person listening, any cause for concern in how Zimmerman was acting?” No, sir.”

Finally, O’Mara returned on the point at which the State had suggested that Noffke’s telling Zimmerman,“Wed don’t need you to do that,” with respect to following Martin suggested that Zimmerman was somewhow disobeying an instruction. O’Mara asked if Noffke could understand how asking Zimmerman, twice, about the direction of Martin’s direction of flight might have been reasonably interpreted as a reason to get out of the car to determine the answer to the question. Noffke responded,“I understand how someone could have misinterpreted the intent of that.”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

Hold on to your day job, Reader.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Did Zimmermans lawyer tell a fkn knock knock joke?!?!?!?
knock knock jokes in this joke of a court case seems appropriate.

we want to pardon for breaking laws millions, but execute a man for defending himself.

We have a muslim terrorist that shot and killed our brave solders on our base, and he has the same people protecting him that want to crucify Zimmerman.

My advice.....buy ammo....lots of it.

The lunatics are running the asylum, and ammo ends their reign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,261 - 3,280 of7,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 9 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 35
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 28 min xxxrayted 29,008
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 32 min They cannot kill a Spook 4
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 1 hr Groidistan 1
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Black Rhino 36
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr Reality Speaks 27
Columbus sets regulations for UberX and Lyft 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search