Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3394 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect her to allow them. Frye stresses the exclusion of testimony based on methodology that is untested and unrecognized by peers in the field.
There wasnt much in the testimony to address that and even the newer software simply mechanizes older methods.
The disagreements had to do with the size of the sample used and whether the quality of the recording was adequate as well as whether speech can be compared to screams.
I really dont know why the defense has invested so much time in keeping the experts out. Without them the jury can listen and decide. With the the defense can hope to confuse them or bore them to tears.
Prosecution’s Voice Expert admits:“This is not really good evidence”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3395 Jun 21, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of work right now, so I have to keep going back to do a search for what Reader says because I don't have time to read everything. Nine times out of 10, I can't find it. The other 10% of the time it's from a wacky website.
Everything is opinion right now.

I know enough to admit that.

I have an opinion and I am interested to see what a jury thinks about my opinion after a case is presented to them.

This case IMHO because of the MSM, has metamorphosed into something much bigger than it should have been.

It is big fun for me.

After several highly publicized trials based on race over the years, I think that the eventual outcome of this one will be different.

The big got ya that the the BGI thought they had and hang onto with a vengeance in the face of reality appears to be fading away.

I have been wrong before.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3396 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect her to allow them. Frye stresses the exclusion of testimony based on methodology that is untested and unrecognized by peers in the field.
There wasnt much in the testimony to address that and even the newer software simply mechanizes older methods.
The disagreements had to do with the size of the sample used and whether the quality of the recording was adequate as well as whether speech can be compared to screams.
I really dont know why the defense has invested so much time in keeping the experts out. Without them the jury can listen and decide. With the the defense can hope to confuse them or bore them to tears.
The disagreements had to do with...wait, what?

"Although not remarked upon in Owens’ introduction to the court by the state attorney, defense counsel revealed in cross-examination that Owens has a financial stake in sales of the EasyVoice software. This obviously suggests the possibility that he might be biased towards findings of the software that meet client’s “expectations”. Worse, even once the financial interest was disclosed Owens continued to obfuscate about the extent of his interest."

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3397 Jun 21, 2013
I can't WAIT for Reader to tell me what the judge did to punish Zimmerman for not showing up in court today!/s
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3398 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is opinion right now.
I know enough to admit that.
I have an opinion and I am interested to see what a jury thinks about my opinion after a case is presented to them.
This case IMHO because of the MSM, has metamorphosed into something much bigger than it should have been.
It is big fun for me.
After several highly publicized trials based on race over the years, I think that the eventual outcome of this one will be different.
The big got ya that the the BGI thought they had and hang onto with a vengeance in the face of reality appears to be fading away.
I have been wrong before.
Yeah, I never predict what a jury will do - high profile or not. All things being considered and equal, nothing would surprise me on this one.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3399 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then "parallel interests" hahahaha
I am always amazed at your responses.
Zimmerman is a liar but dee dee is ok huh.
Do you think dee dee will testify beyond claiming her 5th amendment rights?
Yes, I do.

Columbus, OH

#3400 Jun 22, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
That might work if I were 34. You're right. No one can see down the road. Which is why the end of any relationship could be seen as an unfortunate event. I don't really judge your divorce, George. I think you did the right thing because you have children. But what I don't do is assume I know everything about your relationship and judge you on the outcome of that relationship. True, I have made my jabs today, but mostly to demonstrate the absolute ridiculousness that anyone can be involved in anonymous posts and assume they know who the person is, what they've experienced and why they've made the decisions they've made. I expressed a kind thought in your direction yesterday and it's obviously not something that you can reciprocate. After your details about your ex, I can understand why you would have wanted better for yourself and your kid. Now, I'm not about to get into the details of my relationship and why it ended, but let's just put it this way - I was in the same boat as you, I just chose to leave marriage out of it. But my level of commitment and my desire to try and help this person wasn't enough and I did what you did - I got out. So you can take that for what it's worth, which I'm sure won't be a whole lot, but be that as it may, relationships ending are not usually pretty and are not decided in a cavalier manner.
I'm not a lush.

Columbus, OH

#3401 Jun 22, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No cat in my house or size 16s...lol. Where in the world do you size 16? Darling, I don't shop in the plus size side of the store. But, it's interesting that you reply with childish snarky ad hominem attacks to prove you've got nothing better, kid. Those are your words from a previous post.
Size 10 is acceptable, but larger than that is a bit much. It's a work-out holding those thighs in the air.

Columbus, OH

#3402 Jun 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no confusion about who was battered and bleeding on his face and head, and who had abrasions to his knuckles and a single gunshot wound to the heart.
If, as you believe, Zimmerman's intent all along was to execute Martin, he sure wouldn't have documented his actions for 911, and then allowed Martin to scream for 42 seconds...alerting the entire neighborhood.
Common sense and reasonable doubt will prevail.
The scream is enough for a jury to know that at that point Zimmerman had the upper hand and was in no danger from Trayvon. If Trayvon was the aggressor why would he scream for help the way he did on that recording? The screaming ceased after the gun shot. He murdered that kid because Trayvon socked his snout to back Zimmerman out of his face. It was dark, a strange man hops out a truck questioning aggressively, instinct kicked in.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3403 Jun 22, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The scream is enough for a jury to know that at that point Zimmerman had the upper hand and was in no danger from Trayvon. If Trayvon was the aggressor why would he scream for help the way he did on that recording? The screaming ceased after the gun shot. He murdered that kid because Trayvon socked his snout to back Zimmerman out of his face. It was dark, a strange man hops out a truck questioning aggressively, instinct kicked in.
You should pay more attention. Zimmerman did not hop out of the truck - a meme. It was noted in one of the links posted.

“Oh no.”

Since: Jul 09

A nice quiet room with padding

#3404 Jun 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So...where were your parents at when you were conceived? What are you hiding?
woof
I had the misfortune of meeting George's parents once. Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the crazy tree.

George was so mortified that after they left he told me they were not his parents; they were hobos that he'd told to get a job who decided to embarrass him in front of his lovely bride.

Funny thing is, they looked just like him, only with fewer teeth.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

#3405 Jun 22, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is NOT what the disagreements were about and the defense has NOT "kept the experts out". What is wrong with you, anyway? You are so emotionally out of control that you can't stop lying.
The motion for the Frye hearing came from the defense. The were challanging the admissibility of the expert testimony.

The judge hasn't ruled yet.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3406 Jun 22, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The scream is enough for a jury to know that at that point Zimmerman had the upper hand and was in no danger from Trayvon. If Trayvon was the aggressor why would he scream for help the way he did on that recording? The screaming ceased after the gun shot. He murdered that kid because Trayvon socked his snout to back Zimmerman out of his face. It was dark, a strange man hops out a truck questioning aggressively, instinct kicked in.
At least you admit that Ashtray's instinct was that of a jungle ape.
People are approached aggressively every day without swinging at them. Apes swing first and with any luck get shot for their efforts.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3407 Jun 22, 2013
I_Am_Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the misfortune of meeting George's parents once. Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the crazy tree.
George was so mortified that after they left he told me they were not his parents; they were hobos that he'd told to get a job who decided to embarrass him in front of his lovely bride.
Funny thing is, they looked just like him, only with fewer teeth.
I wasn't aware that we met before October, 1982...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3408 Jun 22, 2013
Nelson nixed the audio experts.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3409 Jun 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Nelson nixed the audio experts.
Georgie was right yet again. The judge IS in the bag for the prosecution.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3410 Jun 22, 2013
Judge ruled, Reader. So sorry.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3411 Jun 22, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I hope you get a refund on your law class. Ouch!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3412 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie was right yet again. The judge IS in the bag for the prosecution.
A certain acronym comes to mind.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3413 Jun 22, 2013
But I will say this: To me it sounded like both voices on that recording, as one would expect during a fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 30 min yeah baby yeah 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 30 min BizzyBee 97
Catman Dave 32 min BizzyBee 6
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 41 min Concerned Brother 963
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 44 min truth 2,451
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 1 hr DPX55 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr obvious 31,505
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 4 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 3,570

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]