The George Zimmerman Case!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3374 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Eric...Bangor.
You aren't too bright, are you.
Being conceived in a seedy Bangor motel is nothing to be ashamed of Paco.
Not your fault.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3375 Jun 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You cry about a prior spouse and his substance abuse and then deny it. One of those is a lie, no?
I cried about nothing, dipwad. I simply stated a few facts. You can fantasize all you want about that. There is no lie here, only your imagination working overtime because you're lonely, bitter and obnoxious.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3376 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Being conceived in a seedy Bangor motel is nothing to be ashamed of Paco.
Not your fault.
woof
...and the dummy from Akron thinks Bangor is just down the road from Loring.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3377 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>...and the dummy from Akron thinks Bangor is just down the road from Loring.
Actually, I'm quite surprised that your Dad would drive that far.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3378 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm quite surprised that your Dad would drive that far.
woof
While an alert was imminent...sure, Eric.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3379 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>While an alert was imminent...sure, Eric.
Well, regardless of how they ended up in a seedy Bangor motel, its good to see that you didn't permit that to affect your self esteem.

Ummmm...we all have our crosses to bear, I suppose.

Hang in there kid.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3380 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
no ruling today on the "voice experts"
How do you think the judge will rule?
Re Crump, you are only technically correct.
His efforts are certainly focused on bolstering the states case and by any means necessary. IMHO
I expect her to allow them. Frye stresses the exclusion of testimony based on methodology that is untested and unrecognized by peers in the field.

There wasnt much in the testimony to address that and even the newer software simply mechanizes older methods.

The disagreements had to do with the size of the sample used and whether the quality of the recording was adequate as well as whether speech can be compared to screams.

I really dont know why the defense has invested so much time in keeping the experts out. Without them the jury can listen and decide. With the the defense can hope to confuse them or bore them to tears.

Location hidden

#3381 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>While an alert was imminent...sure, Eric.
Back of the Ford?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3382 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Back of the Ford?
No. He's already admitted the act transpired in a seedy Bangor motel, when an alert was imminent.

Poppa must have been a firecracker!

woof

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3383 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect her to allow them. Frye stresses the exclusion of testimony based on methodology that is untested and unrecognized by peers in the field.
There wasnt much in the testimony to address that and even the newer software simply mechanizes older methods.
The disagreements had to do with the size of the sample used and whether the quality of the recording was adequate as well as whether speech can be compared to screams.
I really dont know why the defense has invested so much time in keeping the experts out. Without them the jury can listen and decide. With the the defense can hope to confuse them or bore them to tears.
hmmm, hate to say this but I agree.

Of course if they are allowed it will just be dueling experts,
but we will see Monday.

re Crump,
do you want to address my comment that I believe he is an advocate for the state?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3384 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no confusion about who was battered and bleeding on his face and head, and who had abrasions to his knuckles and a single gunshot wound to the heart.

If, as you believe, Zimmerman's intent all along was to execute Martin, he sure wouldn't have documented his actions for 911, and then allowed Martin to scream for 42 seconds...alerting the entire neighborhood.

Common sense and reasonable doubt will prevail.

Location hidden

#3385 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, hate to say this but I agree.
Of course if they are allowed it will just be dueling experts,
but we will see Monday.
re Crump,
do you want to address my comment that I believe he is an advocate for the state?
He is an advocate for his clients. The have parallel interests, but not identical. And the are not working together.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3386 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an advocate for his clients. The have parallel interests, but not identical. And the are not working together.
OK then "parallel interests" hahahaha

I am always amazed at your responses.

Zimmerman is a liar but dee dee is ok huh.

Do you think dee dee will testify beyond claiming her 5th amendment rights?

Wait what

Galion, OH

#3387 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it.
She ruled against the prosecution when the defense challenged their dismissal of four white jurors in a row. She ruled against them again when the prosecution challenged the defense dismissal of two black jurors in a row.
The defense has been openly argumentative towards the judge--challenging many of her rulings once they have been made, not to mention asking for some highly irregular sorts of things (such as today asking the judge to relax the rules on authentication to give them carte-blanche to bring in evidence obtained from Trayvon's phone). They wanted the judge to tell one of their experts to cut his fees for testimony.
Their client was not in court today and they did not request permission in advance.
So far as I can see, she's in favor of running a tight ship. She did, however, allow the Frye hearing to drag on for a long time--and go quite far afield from the issues of a Frye hearing.
OK, I'll bite. George Zimmerman was not in appearance. So was he charged with contempt, Reader?

PS - YOU'RE the one who's highly irregular.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3388 Jun 21, 2013
No wait, wait - I know!- they issued a bench warrant!
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3389 Jun 21, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then "parallel interests" hahahaha
I am always amazed at your responses.
Zimmerman is a liar but dee dee is ok huh.
Do you think dee dee will testify beyond claiming her 5th amendment rights?
I have a lot of work right now, so I have to keep going back to do a search for what Reader says because I don't have time to read everything. Nine times out of 10, I can't find it. The other 10% of the time it's from a wacky website.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3390 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that the jury was in the room during the selection process.
How would they find out?
Wow, you got one right - juries are NOT in the room during the jury selection process. Three guesses as to why; the first two don't count.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3391 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is NOT what the disagreements were about and the defense has NOT "kept the experts out". What is wrong with you, anyway? You are so emotionally out of control that you can't stop lying.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3392 Jun 21, 2013
Wait, what? O'Mara? Home run?

Zimmerman Trial Final Jury Wrap-Up: Insights on Trial Strategy

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
Wait what

Galion, OH

#3393 Jun 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A must read comment section - enjoy!

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Lewis 91 years 7 min 404 not found 2
Tecumseh the prophet 2 hr Mud, James Mud 2
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 51
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 6 hr ImPeach 88
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 6 hr Free Speech 1
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 7 hr d pants 32
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 12 hr Help me understand 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance